Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Hollismason posted:

Avshalom come run our country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

at any point after 2008 i wouldve ask avs to do the same, but things are looking cautiously optimistic.

avs come run my country before thieves win the election

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Thieves stealing from thieves is not theft

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Hollismason posted:

It is a second theft committed against the original owner, actually.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Hollismason posted:

hands up, i have gif recipe to cook

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
https://twitter.com/Phylan/status/822585680756936705

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
some lady from castlevania is now the FLOTUS

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Oh you loving bastard I tore rear end into this thread to post that

He got him good too

That was a clean hit

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

hands up, i have gif recipe to cook

Oh poo poo

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

I wish we had the technology right now to play Gifs on Tshirts because..

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Do we have to use capital letters now

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Avshalom posted:

white people don't cum

it's true, they arrive

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

kustomkarkommando posted:

Do we have to use capital letters now

GOD I HOPE NOT

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Greetings and salutations! How goes it?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The ideology eater posted:

Theyve got these all over Johnston County, NC.

You can literally watch the housing bubble building if you drive around out there.

That many people do not need $300-400k homes 45 minutes from Clayton.

it makes historical sense that johnston county (behead all those who refer to it as joco) is the new dumping ground for shitbird yankee conservatives given it was one of the primary hotbeds of klan activity in the state up through the 80s

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

I refuse to use full stops in single sentence posts

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Greetings and salutations! How goes it?

orange president, bizarre sticky complaining about people being over sensitive about race

dick spencer got punched though

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Cease to Hope posted:

orange president, bizarre sticky complaining about people being over sensitive about race

dick spencer got punched though

I watched the inauguration, Hillary was acting pretty chill for the awkwardness inherent to the situation.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I watched the inauguration, Hillary was acting pretty chill for the awkwardness inherent to the situation.

Do you swear loyalty to your new president yankeeman

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
3keets

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

kustomkarkommando posted:

Do you swear loyalty to your new president yankeeman

I will hold the office of the President in the level of respect I am required to.

Thanks to the 1st Amendment, that's not a lot. :v:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://motherboard.vice.com/read/all-references-to-climate-change-have-been-deleted-from-the-white-house-website

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/20/14338158/fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-trump-net-neutrality

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

NEW YORK (AP) posted:

A mysterious Skittles spill on a rural highway in Wisconsin is taking another twist, with Mars Inc. saying it doesn't know why the discarded candy might have been headed to become cattle feed.

The case began when a Wisconsin sheriff posted on Facebook this week that "hundreds of thousands of Skittles" had been found spilled on a highway. Only red Skittles had spilled out, and Dodge County Sheriff Dale Schmidt joked in the post that it would be difficult to "Taste the Rainbow" in its entirety. The incident gained attention after CNN wrote about it, citing a report from a local affiliate.

Schmidt said one of his deputies came across the spill and sent him photos, which he posted on Facebook. He said the Skittles spilled from a box that started to disintegrate in the rain, and about half of them got out. The Skittles on the ground did not have the standard letter "S'' on them, he said. The sheriff said he spoke with the farmer, but declined to immediately give the farmer's name and did not respond when asked by email how the office connected the Skittles with the farmer.

Mars spokeswoman Denise Young said the Skittles were supposed to be destroyed because a power outage prevented the signature "S'' from being placed on the candies. She said Mars planned to contact the sheriff's office and the farmer to find out more.

A variety of food byproducts are commonly used for animal feed, and Mars says it has procedures for discarding foods for that purpose. However, the company says the Skittles in question came from a factory that doesn't sell unused products for feed. "We don't know how it ended up as it did and we are investigating," Mars said.

Linda Kurtz, a corporate environmental manager at Mars, said the company sells unused candies and ingredients to processors that incorporate them with other materials to make animal feed. She said Mars does not sell directly to farmers, and its procedures follow Food and Drug Administration regulations. Kurtz said Mars determined the spilled Skittles came from its plant in Yorkville, Illinois, which does not sell products for animal feed. The other U.S. plant that makes Skittles, in Waco, Texas, sells to a local processor that melts them down into syrup.

Josh Cribbs, a cattle nutritionist and director of commercial development for the American Maine-Anjou Association, which promotes a particular cattle breed, said that the food byproducts that get used for cattle feed vary depending on what's available in the region and particular time of year. Cribbs said specific byproducts would be mixed with other ingredients to achieve a particular nutritional profile.

"You might think, 'Oh my gosh, they might be eating a Skittle.' In reality, that piece of candy is being broken down," he said.

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jan 21, 2017

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Miike Snow is Cool and Good, IMO

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/bristol-police-taser-black-race-relations-adviser-mistaken-identity-a7536951.html

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

OH COME ON

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
I've been running some checkups around the US, and it appears that everything is now: bad. Can anyone confirm?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

OMG sriracha pudding! posted:

I've been running some checkups around the US, and it appears that everything is now: bad. Can anyone confirm?

Confirmed. We failed our wellness check.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it makes historical sense that johnston county (behead all those who refer to it as joco) is the new dumping ground for shitbird yankee conservatives given it was one of the primary hotbeds of klan activity in the state up through the 80s

It's still a hotbed of klan activity they just took down the sign that says "Welcome to Klan Country" (Klan Kountry)???

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

california is getting rain and snow and we're just itching to start a second nullification crisis so i'd say p good

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/thomas_violence/status/822603311794757633

https://twitter.com/dprk_news/status/822461493132177408

https://twitter.com/taygogo/status/822586724157194240

https://twitter.com/maustermuhle/status/822425825215737856

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug

Raskolnikov38 posted:

california is getting rain and snow and we're just itching to start a second nullification crisis so i'd say p good

Yeah, I'm super glad to live here.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah but OTOH I"m going to be there in a week and I can't yet buy recreationally :mad:

all I wanna do is get high and walk around the san diego zoo and disneyland and poo poo and now I gotta find a hookup :mad:x2

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

no change then from the last checkup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

ReidRansom posted:

yeah but OTOH I"m going to be there in a week and I can't yet buy recreationally :mad:

all I wanna do is get high and walk around the san diego zoo and disneyland and poo poo and now I gotta find a hookup :mad:x2

My experience in California was that this was actually absurdly easy. People kept giving me hash because with all the weed being grown around there people just give giant bags of pot leaves away and people make hash out of them.

• Locked thread