Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Kelp Me! posted:

Is phytodabs still operating and shipping nationwide?

what the heezy is all this

is it drugs?

does it make you high on marijuana?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

rap music posted:

what the heezy is all this

is it drugs?

does it make you high on marijuana?

pure CBD doesn't get you high, unlike THC. In fact, it actively works against the effects of getting high. But it works as an anti-nausea/anti-anxiety/anti-inflammatory/anti-pain

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

im going for tenure there, wish me luck

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

StarkRavingMad posted:

It depends on what state you are in and where you go, really. When medical MJ first started in California, a lot of the pot doctors in SoCal at least pretended to be real doctors. Then you had guys on Venice Beach selling recommendations out the back of their van for $50. Now that it's legal anyway except to sell, it's even more hilarious. I got my last renewal by filling out a form over the internet and having a two minute phone call with the doctor. And paying $35, of course.

Supposedly a lot of those docs were in the pill mill business and had their ability to practice medicine and write real prescriptions revoked

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

poverty goat posted:

Supposedly a lot of those docs were in the pill mill business and had their ability to practice medicine and write real prescriptions revoked

Whatever gets me a recommendation on the cheap. As long as the dispensaries take it, I don't care what kind of horrible butcher they were as a real doctor

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

StarkRavingMad posted:

Whatever gets me a recommendation on the cheap. As long as the dispensaries take it, I don't care what kind of horrible butcher they were as a real doctor

you're talking about Cali though right, shouldn't all this be kind of irrelevant now (or in a few months or whatever)?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Earwicker posted:

you're talking about Cali though right, shouldn't all this be kind of irrelevant now (or in a few months or whatever)?

Yeah, once they push the regulations through to just have recreational stores, none of it will matter at all. But that may not happen until like 2018, so for now you still need a prescription to buy from anywhere. On the other hand, I don't have to give a poo poo about whether my doctor's recommendation is legit or not so long as the dispensaries will take it, since there's nothing illegal about me buying, possessing, or smoking. It's the ultimate situation of a useless requirement that you can't get around for the moment.

Even before this, the medical MJ system in California was a total farce though. Not that I mind!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

IIRC Colorado was largely set up for recreational sales by the January after that election, but it took Washington another year to set up. Cali has so much weed related infrastructure already though I am hopeful it happens faster there. I bet Massachusetts will take longer to get it set up though unfortunately.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tendai posted:

Question: What would happen if I smoked a bowl that was just kief?

Hypothesis: You're gonna get high as titties.

Experiment: Smoked a bowl that was just kief.

Results: Got high as titties.

have done this before can confirm

to the moon

psychokitty posted:

Thanks man I actually have that page pulled up from yesterday. I just have a hard time finding any of those, except a Charlotte's Web extract (which is really loving awesome), from my limited sources in my non-legal state. :( But I guess if those are the ones, those are the ones and I just need to look harder or find other ways to get them.

ouch yeah I was gonna say your best bet is go to a club and see what they have bc any recommendation on here is going to be variable both in availability and actual THC/CBD percentages

just wanted to say good luck at least. A large part of the issue I bet is the demand for that kind of stuff in non-legal states is not super high so dealers aren't gonna bother stocking it :\

Charlotte's Web is probably gonna be the best one for all that anyway.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jan 16, 2017

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hello friends! It's Friday and I am going to smoke weed, eat pizza and see my friend play in his psych rock band thing.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
im going to smoke weed with sprinkled hash on a three-chamber bubbler :golf::2bong::350::bernin:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I tend to enjoy weed.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Smoking a huge bowl with my friend and watching The Machinist. He just made a huge loving pot of spaghetti.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

a bone to pick posted:

Smoking a huge bowl with my friend and watching The Machinist. He just made a huge loving pot of spaghetti.

i dont think that's such a great weed movie???

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
That movie is very un-weed

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

smoking weed and watching The Machinist sounds like a terrible time, and I survived eating mushrooms alone at night and watching The Wall immediately followed by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
its a good weed movie, if you've already seen it a few times

Devoyniche
Dec 21, 2008
I want to buy weed but dont have any friends how do I find someone to sell weed to me?
Ive smoked before because I used to have friends but we grew apart and I became a shut in sort of. It calms me down and zones me out and I used to take adderall and am prescribed it but its such a bitch because they wont postdate the prescriptions and Im too much of a sperg to call up the pharmacist and prove it helps calm me down every time so I go off and on it but weed kind of has the same calm you down, zen-and-focus thing for me.

I live in a conservative state otherwise I would just go to the weed store, sorry, I forgot it wasnt literally the devil's lettuce everywhere.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Devoyniche posted:

I want to buy weed but dont have any friends how do I find someone to sell weed to me?
Ive smoked before because I used to have friends but we grew apart and I became a shut in sort of. It calms me down and zones me out and I used to take adderall and am prescribed it but its such a bitch because they wont postdate the prescriptions and Im too much of a sperg to call up the pharmacist and prove it helps calm me down every time so I go off and on it but weed kind of has the same calm you down, zen-and-focus thing for me.

I live in a conservative state otherwise I would just go to the weed store, sorry, I forgot it wasnt literally the devil's lettuce everywhere.

Order a pizza and ask the delivery guy if he knows where to get some bud

That's literally the advice one of my dealers gave me when they moved out of state so if it's bad advice it ain't my fault

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I've been exclusively using my desktop box vape and my Magic Flight for the past 3 days, I'm trying to make small improvements to my health

I really loving want to take a gigantic bong rip

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
to all the nay-sayers, the machinist was great, we kept pausing to talk about poo poo though lol

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Devoyniche posted:

get a minimum wage job in the food industry

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

If you work at any kind of blue collar sort of job find a Hispanic dude you work with and ask him

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Robot Randy posted:

get a minimum wage job in the food industry

this, especially food delivery.
that, or talk to people on okcupid & other local dating/meet-up sites

source: experience

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

psychokitty posted:

can someone please recommend a nice chill medical strain that's remotely accessible? i keep looking up these strains on leafly and then i can't find them through my "distributors." i need something that's pretty high cbd, primarily good for pain and anxiety TIA.

Accessible depends on where you're located. I'm in a legal state, only an hour outside of Los Angeles, and I have plenty of dispensaries near me. Despite that, it's actually really hard for me to find CBD strains in my area. Don't know why. On my recent trip to Vegas, I actually hit up a dispensary there and stocked up on 3 different CBD strains because they were in full supply there, and it was literally easier for me to get them from out of town. But several of their CBD strains actually had a maximum purchase limit, so I guess they struggle to keep them in stock too.

I recently bought some oil-filled e-cig cartridges that are high-CBD with some THC (52% CBD / 17% THC.) I had 't used any e-cig cartridges before, but these are convenient and the CBD really works great for me. I'm also struck by the way that they aren't really labelled on the outside, and basically look identical to tobacco-based e-cig cartridges. I'm assuming that you don't travel to legal states regularly, but if you know anyone who visits a legal state, I don't think there would be any problem with bringing back some of these cartridges, since there's nothing about them that indicates that they're made with cannabis. Even if the TSA (or the police if you were driving) saw them, there's no way to tell they aren't tobacco-based, and they don't smell like weed. They'd literally have to confiscate them and then send them to a lab for testing. Or maybe you could get someone in a legal state to mail them to you.

Sorry it's not a great suggestion, but it's the best that I've got.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
I picked up 9+ ounces of CBD weed for 9 pennies about 3 weeks ago. Come to Colorado and you can have some

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

what how

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
I am stuck without a grass man in the land of pasties, tea and bad teeth and it blows. I just want some nice stuff to chill on

half the stuff they sell me makes me feel anxious and paranoid tho and I'm pretty sure they don't even know what strains they're selling most the time

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Dealer won't be good til the end of the week, must ration my keif reserves, times are tough.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Livwell had penny ounces of 7% THC/7% CBD. They just happened to have multiple stores that we made rounds to

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

This is making the rounds on Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNT8Zo_sfwo

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mnemosyne posted:

What a dangerous and disgusting drug

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Jim Barris posted:

Weed is the best and I love getting stoned.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Mnemosyne posted:

how do i get a job "instructing" others on how to use weed

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

My favorite part is where the guy's immediate response isn't "holy poo poo, I can control my body again," it's "I'm really hungry."

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I got a strain called girl scout cookies, it's pretty great. Got a good euphoria chill kind of feel. A+ would smoke again~

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Tendai posted:

I got a strain called girl scout cookies, it's pretty great. Got a good euphoria chill kind of feel. A+ would smoke again~

Girl scout cookies is always one of the best strains.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Haven't had it before and since no one in Durango carries Lemon Diesel reliably anymore I'm experimenting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aging Millenial
Nov 24, 2016

by zen death robot

StarkRavingMad posted:

Girl scout cookies is always one of the best strains.

Yea, but on the street, are you really getting Girl Scout Cookies or are dealers just engaging in clever marketing?