Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Farmers confirmed for the strongest class.

Wiffle posted:

Alice and 2x Fetus' choice

This is farmer heaven, we can't pass this up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
So Pale Horse is all farmers? They must have been vastly overleveled :v:

Fetus' Choicex3

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

The sixth stratum's music is my favourite in all of EO, and it combined with the look of the place makes it one of my favourite stratum. ...In terms of concept and atmosphere. Actually trying to go through it kinda takes away a lot of that, but oh well.

Also, Fetus' choice x3. As hilarious as having as many farmers as possible is, I don't even know if winning is possible like that.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Charlotte, Faye, Susan

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Wiffle posted:

Alice and 2x Fetus' choice

This is farmer heaven, we can't pass this up.

This. I'm sorry.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

freshlybaked posted:

The sixth stratum's music is my favourite in all of EO, and it combined with the look of the place makes it one of my favourite stratum. ...In terms of concept and atmosphere. Actually trying to go through it kinda takes away a lot of that, but oh well.

Also, Fetus' choice x3. As hilarious as having as many farmers as possible is, I don't even know if winning is possible like that.

EO3's music is just sooooo good. So many standout tracks.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Honestly, I'm probably just going to let Dr. Fetus have my choices for the rest of the thread, unless there's some accidental poetry in having certain characters involved (which will be a pleasant surprise, because postgame).

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Rose, Asteria, Faye

I'm predicting you're gonna get Alice either way so... good luck!

FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011
Fetus choice for all. As much as I would like to see Alice with all the other farmers, I want to see this LP as completely finished as possible.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Smith, Charlotte, Rose

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Besides 2, 2U and this game, did you Let's Play anything else?

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I feel partially responsible for all the times you had to suffer having a Farmer in your party, since I came up with Alice in the first place. :v:

That said, Alice Cassandra, Charlotte, Rose.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

HR12345 posted:

Besides 2, 2U and this game, did you Let's Play anything else?

Nope. Only LPed those 3 games.

werbear
Jan 14, 2017
Cassandra, Charlotte, Rose

is that good
Apr 14, 2012
Doctor's orders x3, but not Alice

Miacis
Oct 9, 2012

Get off my lawn!!
Asteria because puns.
Charlotte to celebrate the new Fire Emblem announcements.
Alice because it's farmer heaven and it's a Sea Quest, so it's not like you need to use all 5 party members?

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Cassandra, Faye, Rose

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Alice, Cassandra, Faye

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Cassandra, Charlotte, Fetus's Choice.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
Are you going to be bringing out Warrior Might for the postgame?

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

A Magical Lamp posted:

Are you going to be bringing out Warrior Might for the postgame?

Nope. Gonna try to show that it's not really necessary to beat the post-game. Most of it, at the very least. Gonna try to keep things fairly cheese free,

Votes so far:

Charlotte: 7
Rose: 7
Cassandra: 5
Alice: 5
Faye: 4

Asteria: 3
Smith: 2
Mega-Susan: 1
Fang: 1
Sidney: 0
Scott: 0
Akatsuki: 0

My Choice: 21

shibbotech
Aug 21, 2014

I'm Doctor Shibbo, and this is Jackass.
Nap Ghost
Faye, Cassandra, Smith

The bot's grown on me, what can I say.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Yes Alice and 2x Fetus choice

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Okay, I busted out laughing on seeing Pale Horse.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
I'll go Alice, Asteria, Charlotte

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011

Glazius posted:

Okay, I busted out laughing on seeing Pale Horse.

I like to believe they grinded all the way up to level 62 solely in the first stratum using their farmer class exp bonus and months of cautious tedium.

wereboat
Jun 23, 2011

Rawkking posted:

I like to believe they grinded all the way up to level 62 solely in the first stratum using their farmer class exp bonus and months of cautious tedium.

Don't forget Camp Mastery!

vdate
Oct 25, 2010

wereboat posted:

Don't forget Camp Mastery!

Learned from their time as a musical theatre troupe, no doubt.

RegalStar
Jul 17, 2016
Alice, Cassandra, Rose

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

VOTING IS CLOSED! Final results:

Charlotte: 8
Rose: 8
Alice: 8
Cassandra: 7
Faye: 5

Asteria: 4
Smith: 3
Mega-Susan: 1
Fang: 1
Sidney: 0
Scott: 0
Akatsuki: 0

My Choice: 23

...Like hell I'm babysitting 4 Farmers! Changing that up pronto. The final party is Charlotte, Rose, Cassandra, Faye, Asteria.

I'm not in a mood to make this worse for myself than it already is. :suicide: 10% Curse resistance, how lovely.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Bah, democracy is a sham

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Pureauthor posted:

Bah, democracy is a sham

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The dream is dead. :smith:

But at least the LP isn't.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Goons posted:

Bring Alice

Yeah, I have absolutely no regrets about kicking Alice off. This was actually the closest I got to winning (Most of the other attempts ended after a few turns, and one even ended on the very first turn), and I wasn't even trying to inflict Curse at this point yet. The post-game can get very brutal if you let it.

EDIT: Exhibit B on why NOBODY DOES CURSE DAMAGE CONDITIONALS LEGITIMATELY.

Araxxor fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Jan 21, 2017

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
I'd rather go through that fight with 4 farmers than try to get that condition legit. You just know the one turn she's cursed for she'll throw out a status move or a melee attack and only take like 50 curse damage too.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The funniest thing about that image for me is that all of the Farmers survived somehow.

Probably due to Cassandra, but still.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

A Magical Lamp posted:

I'd rather go through that fight with 4 farmers than try to get that condition legit. You just know the one turn she's cursed for she'll throw out a status move or a melee attack and only take like 50 curse damage too.

Actually I found out that the Farmers do attack under one condition. Turns out when Scylla is really low on health (like 2% remaining), they will try to kill steal from you! So much for that plan! :suicide:

Ugh, I think I'll just try to go for this later. This is far too frustrating and I'm really starting to get burnt out on this LP by trying to go for the drop. Screw Curse damage conditionals forever.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

Dr. Fetus posted:

Actually I found out that the Farmers do attack under one condition. Turns out when Scylla is really low on health (like 2% remaining), they will try to kill steal from you! So much for that plan! :suicide:

Ugh, I think I'll just try to go for this later. This is far too frustrating and I'm really starting to get burnt out on this LP by trying to go for the drop. Screw Curse damage conditionals forever.

Oh that's just icing on the cake. We're not going to be mad at you for using formaldehyde or saving the conditional for when you can farm formaldehydes, that's just giving an accurate representation of how everyone actually plays the game.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Dr. Fetus posted:

There's always Formaldehyde.

If you don't have any, given the poor faith in which this game operates, cheating it in might not only be permissible but a moral imperative.

^ ^ ^ Or farm it whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Dr. Fetus posted:

just use a formaldehyde!

we've seen you do plenty of conditionals legit & this one is a giant pain, treat yourself

• Locked thread