Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

AEMINAL posted:

"we're going to do a really good job" - Donald Trump, The President of The United States

Guy has maybe 20 phrases, if I hadn't seen him in home alone two I'd think he was a markov bot infused honda robot. Oddly enough the third hit on google for markov bot is a don bot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Wounded Unicorn posted:

Did we post about that mentally ill guy getting punched in the face by a masked hooligan

link?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lol

at first I thought those were killer Cheney's hands

never thought we'd see a president dumber than that guy and, well, here we are...

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Guy has maybe 20 phrases, if I hadn't seen him in home alone two I'd think he was a markov bot infused honda robot. Oddly enough the third hit on google for markov bot is a don bot.

George W Bush's oratory will look like Cicero in comparison. This is going to be the best thing about the next 4-8 years

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

So I wonder what Trump will do on his first day in office. Congress doesn't reconvene till Monday so he should make his day count if I were Trump.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
gently caress this poo poo

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

since the election when i'm having a hard time getting out of bed my wife will play this video loudly at me to stir up some patriotism and get me going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

i hated it at first, but it works

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
His biggest first day issue was to set term limits on the house and senate effectively causing 90% of them to find new jobs.

Yeah thats going to happen.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
pretty sure he's flying down to arizona to break ground on the wall

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
man dont be loving throwing shade on dubya, he seems like he would be a legit fun guy to have a cold anheuser with, not his fault he's stupid

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Kumo posted:

Richard Spencer gets clocked by a Black Bloc protestor:

https://twitter.com/MrTrunney/status/822580347409932290

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Always be punching Nazis.
Always and forever. Amen.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Pretty sure he said he is taking the weekend off.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Someone shot in the crowds protesting Milo at the Uni. Of Washington.

I suggest everyone watch youtubes of his college tour, great stuff. Great moments by the millennial left looking like idiots.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Grouchio posted:

So I wonder what Trump will do on his first day in office. Congress doesn't reconvene till Monday so he should make his day count if I were Trump.

Well he's already increased costs on mortgages, by undoing an action passed by Obama that eased payment costs for homeowners. So you know, he's off to a great start.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Congratulations to Donald J Trump, 45th and Final president of the USA!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman posted:

Well he's already increased costs on mortgages, by undoing an action passed by Obama that eased payment costs for homeowners. So you know, he's off to a great start.

CNN and the main stream media is telling the truth this time!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Prorat posted:

Someone shot in the crowds protesting Milo at the Uni. Of Washington.

I suggest everyone watch youtubes of his college tour, great stuff. Great moments by the millennial left looking like idiots.

I was there for that, let me tell you, people getting shot is not a good thing!!

Neither was the duder with a taser trying to taunt protesters into a fight. The anarchists throwing things and screaming at the media: also not cool.

Lots of not cool to go around.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Prorat posted:

CNN and the main stream media is telling the truth this time!
Is this going to be the perpetual response to Trump doing anything bad from now on?

Sitting Here posted:

I was there for that, let me tell you, people getting shot is not a good thing!!

Neither was the duder with a taser trying to taunt protesters into a fight. The anarchists throwing things and screaming at the media: also not cool.

Lots of not cool to go around.
If you know, what was the shooter/victim connection? In terms of eventgoers and antifa. I can't really tell from the coverage.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

The Landstander posted:

Is this going to be the perpetual response to Trump doing anything bad from now on?

If you know, what was the shooter/victim connection? In terms of eventgoers and antifa. I can't really tell from the coverage.

I saw the ambulance being loaded, so the shooting seemingly happened around the time the anti-trump marchers (the group I was with, who'd been peacefully demonstrating all afternoon) met up with the students protesting outside of the Milo What's-His-Name event. Highly unlikely that the victim was an event-goer, since they were all inside by that point. My guess, going from the sequence of events and word of mouth, was that it was a protester. But it's hard to tell at this point.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Disclaimer, I'm very short so it was hard to tell. All I know is, we approached, then the police were clearing an area for the medics to work. Protesters rerouted out of confusion, then were peppersprayed. I didn't see the victim up close, just the blood and the ambulance.

Regardless of who it was, it's really loving sad.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
President Obama has been president since 2008 and the last half life game came out in 2007.

Gabe Newell was waiting for a real president to step into office so he could release half life 3

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sitting Here posted:

I saw the ambulance being loaded, so the shooting seemingly happened around the time the anti-trump marchers (the group I was with, who'd been peacefully demonstrating all afternoon) met up with the students protesting outside of the Milo What's-His-Name event. Highly unlikely that the victim was an event-goer, since they were all inside by that point. My guess, going from the sequence of events and word of mouth, was that it was a protester. But it's hard to tell at this point.

Haha you protested milo? I'm guessing you have never seen anything he's done. He is both good and right.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Prorat posted:

Haha you protested milo? I'm guessing you have never seen anything he's done. He is both good and right.

No. There was a general anti-trump protest, which then marched toward the university to meet up with the other protest. I know enough about him to find him kinda tiresome, but the majority of the people I was marching with were focused on an anti-trump, pro-refugee, pro-PoC messages. Milo alone would've never got that reaction normally, but because the event coincided with marches and protests on a college campus, it ended up being the focal point/meeting place.

Either way, there was no reason anyone needed to be shot.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sitting Here posted:

No. There was a general anti-trump protest, which then marched toward the university to meet up with the other protest. I know enough about him to find him kinda tiresome, but the majority of the people I was marching with were focused on an anti-trump, pro-refugee, pro-PoC messages. Milo alone would've never got that reaction normally, but because the event coincided with marches and protests on a college campus, it ended up being the focal point/meeting place.

Either way, there was no reason anyone needed to be shot.

What a cuck

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

but your wife wasn't there (yet)???

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sitting Here posted:

but your wife wasn't there (yet)???

Dayyyyyyyum!

nzspambot
Mar 26, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

Charlotte Pence’s knockers are bursting out of her sweater.

Solid display of sweet-rear end, baby-feeders. This is a building block in making America great again

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

jesus christ america

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Is this the new liberal tears thread? :dance: I honestly think Trump might turned out to be a pretty good pres

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

dumb and kinda scared posted:

Is this the new liberal tears thread? :dance: I honestly think Trump might turned out to be a pretty good pres

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTH-Y7n9D50

:twisted:

to be fair, we(all liberals) probably don't know how to aim too good

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

good lord

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

dumb and kinda scared posted:

Is this the new liberal tears thread? :dance: I honestly think Trump might turned out to be a pretty good pres*

* Does not apply if you're muslim or latino.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Commie NedFlanders posted:

since the election when i'm having a hard time getting out of bed my wife will play this video loudly at me to stir up some patriotism and get me going

i have no words other than these

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

AEMINAL posted:

is this real life???? lmfao

Is this just fantasy?

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Kumo posted:

Richard Spencer gets clocked by a Black Bloc protestor:

https://twitter.com/MrTrunney/status/822580347409932290

clearly he did nazi that coming.

this dude appears to have won the star trek pub trivia game but seems a bad sport.

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

Is this just fantasy?

my man if only i had some money I'd buy you gold! +1

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i dont know what im mad at, but if i get angry enough then my point is legitimized and i might get some karma on reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I thought this was a dub job but then I realized the lips were synced perfectly and realized that it is real and legitimate and something sort of recoiled internally in me

Then I saw it happened in Pensacola and things all made sense again

• Locked thread