Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

ultrabindu posted:

Who the gently caress knows?
Jay had a legit bowl cut throughout his 20s and into his 30s, who has any clue about what the gently caress he thinks is ok style wise?

They live in Milwaukee. The fact that Jay is kind of thin and wears a V-neck makes him the most sexually desirable man in that entire metropolitan area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
That's right Jay.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

gently caress movies!!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

dsriggs posted:

You want it ITB? ;)

I want it HITB. IYKWIM.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
I'm on night shifts and I want my new BotW you hack fucks.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Zzulu posted:

no one listens to commentary tracks buddy

only loser dno't buy and listen to every single RLM commentary track adn bittorrent the movies

every

one

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
BOTWs are nightmares to edit, it'll take awhile. Also Max Landis is a known degenerate and liar.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Gilchrist voted for Trump

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Schweinhund posted:

the funniest one is the christmas one with jessi and they're all drunk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3plH6M1LadY

lolllll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3plH6M1LadY&t=1549s

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Where did that lady go?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Baronjutter posted:

Where did that lady go?

What lady? There is no lady. Except Susan. Susan has the best cummies.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Jessie really was top tier RLM. Too good for the internet.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I was googling about this "jessie" and apparently it's a huge mystery and a cause for constant rlm super fans to obsess over and never let drop. I guess she has her reasons.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
The generally accepted reason, at least around here, is that the internet was full of creepy dudes being creepy, so she stopped appearing on the videos, but still sometimes does behind the camera stuff. Considering that the internet is in fact full of creepy dudes being creeps, it seems incredibly likely.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Baronjutter posted:

I was googling about this "jessie" and apparently it's a huge mystery and a cause for constant rlm super fans to obsess over and never let drop. I guess she has her reasons.

What are you talking about? Do you mean the woman that played Nadine? She never did BOTW or HITB. I don't understand what you are saying.

No girls allowed, thank you very much.

Rich, Jay, Mike, Jack, Josh, Collin, the other Canadian, Len, Max, and fat comics guy.

There are no girls.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

the eye lines:ohdear:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Bitch face.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

counterfeitsaint posted:

The generally accepted reason, at least around here, is that the internet was full of creepy dudes being creepy, so she stopped appearing on the videos, but still sometimes does behind the camera stuff. Considering that the internet is in fact full of creepy dudes being creeps, it seems incredibly likely.

I think its pretty obvious Jessie and Mike were dating / loving and they had a bad breakup, hence The Jar episode where Mike was visibly miserable and drunk.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

a bone to pick posted:

I think its pretty obvious Jessie and Mike were dating / loving and they had a bad breakup, hence The Jar episode where Mike was visibly miserable and drunk.

Yeah it seems like this is the real reason, you never hear her voice behind the camera at all which you would if she was still around. I don't think she is around at all anymore so ripo on that.

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

there's a inner level of hell for people who think seriously about rlm's romantic/sex lives. like that goddamn fan made video of jay and gillian

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zmej posted:

there's a inner level of hell for people who don't think seriously about rlm's romantic/sex lives.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Zmej posted:

there's a inner level of hell for people who think seriously about rlm's romantic/sex lives. like that goddamn fan made video of jay and gillian

I like that video because it makes its point in 2 minutes but then carries on for another 3.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Jessie got a real job and no longer has time with the "rlm crew"

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Where's the new video????

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

SpaceAceJase posted:

Where's the new video????

It was in your heart all along

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Jessie got a real job and no longer has time with the "rlm crew"

:D :D :D Lolling at the concept of "having a real job" :D :D :D

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Hey Jessie! Are you ever going to appear in another video?

Oh... Well, thanks anyway!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

:rip: jessie

dead under mikes floorboards

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

tied up in Harry's basement

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

FuturePastNow posted:

tied up in Harry's basement

My kids, they leave their poo poo in my basement.

My bin! My plastic bin!

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

My Titanic popcorn tub!

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Qui-Gonn sucker... n'they didn't even eat the sucker!

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Mistah... Mistah!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dsriggs posted:

Hey Jessie! Are you ever going to appear in another video?

Oh... Well, thanks anyway!

ew a collar and neck folds!!!?? is this a lady or one of jays weekend conquests?? WOULD NOT BENG

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

I'm a man of intensity. Of cool, and youth, and passionately
There's a thing going on over at reddit where they're watching a bunch of neil breen movies: https://www.reddit.com/r/RedLetterMedia/comments/5pbgla/theres_a_neil_breen_marathon_going_on_over_at/

Double Down just started a few mins ago...

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

KakerMix posted:

Yeah it seems like this is the real reason, you never hear her voice behind the camera at all which you would if she was still around. I don't think she is around at all anymore so ripo on that.

When asked about Jessie's location Rich Evan's evasively said that just because someone isn't on camera doesn't mean someone isn't present.

So basically either she is still around or Richard "Nobody has the moral right to stop 9/11" Evans is a liar.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

People who were facebook/social media creeping on them say mike and her are still listed as in a relationship and the breakup thing was untrue. She probably just got sick of the RLM fanbase or had better things to do or who knows what. I just hope everyone's happy, specially Rich because his laugh uplifts the world.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

reignofevil posted:

When asked about Jessie's location Rich Evan's evasively said that just because someone isn't on camera doesn't mean someone isn't present.

So basically either she is still around or Richard "Nobody has the moral right to stop 9/11" Evans is a liar.

*sweating and getting aggravated*
NO she is SINGLE now!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Any woman getting involved with anything related to nerd-media has to have super thick skin and fight a horrible uphill battle and deal with abuse and stalkers and creepy poo poo forever and I imagine that takes its toll. Some of my friends do nerd media poo poo for money and are pretty successful, and one of them is a fee-male and holy poo poo. Every single video with her in it gets like 100 creepy and awkward comments and compliments and any time they'd do a public event nerds would travel from all over just to fawn over her and generally be creepy. And that's the people who like her, holy poo poo if someone doesn't like a thing she said or how she looks in a particular video.

• Locked thread