Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Dangerous Person posted:

Gravity Rush 2 is so pretty you guys. The visuals along with how the flight controls makes it feel like I'm playing some vibrant dream

You can't make me go to Games to talk about this. I refuse

The demo didn't leave a good impression with me because of poor frame rate, but I hear the actual game doesn't have that problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Grouchio posted:

Out of curiosity where can I find 4 chan's anime thread compilations (like that one of the Kaminari traitor theory)?

I know where they are.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Pure Justice is a pretty terrific way to describe a meal, reading this is making me really hungry

Alpha... (....go into the bee shop.)

Alpha~! :cripes: :3:

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

chumbler posted:

The demo didn't leave a good impression with me because of poor frame rate, but I hear the actual game doesn't have that problem.

The demo was apparently pretty old. I remember seeing that bit of the game showed off a while ago last year. The actual game runs smoother

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Honestly these days demos are more like beta samplers than actual representation of the final product

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

It occurred to me I never actually watched any of the Sailor Moon movies

I guess I am not the big Sailor Moon fan after all.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I love YKK so much.

I should maybe mess around with the Gravity Rush demo some more, i played it for like 5 minutes but it didn't grab me at all.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Can I ask which chapter this was from? I wanna see what the original pun was now :3:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

a kitten posted:

I love YKK so much.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

a kitten posted:

I love YKK so much.

I should maybe mess around with the Gravity Rush demo some more, i played it for like 5 minutes but it didn't grab me at all.

If you mean GR2 make sure you try the advanced course because it's actually completely different to the beginner one and has more stuff.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

If you mean GR2 make sure you try the advanced course because it's actually completely different to the beginner one and has more stuff.

I do and i'll give that a shot.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

z0glin Warchief posted:

Can I ask which chapter this was from? I wanna see what the original pun was now :3:

That was from early in chapter 35

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

a kitten posted:

I do and i'll give that a shot.

Also like someone mentioned the demo is an earlier build and they fixed stuff like the framerate and the homing kick not homing very well :v:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Why would you do this to yourself?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

chumbler posted:

Why would you do this to yourself?

i can withstand battle network 4, as long as i have something else to take my mind off the pain

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
seriously though holy poo poo it's so bad

this guy was the end of a whole arc, that was just fighting purple guys. and then at the end of it all... his navi was another loving purple guy!!!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

it me

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
That's pretty great slang

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

The Colonel posted:

i can withstand battle network 4, as long as i have something else to take my mind off the pain

Can you withstand it three times in a row?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Colonel posted:

seriously though holy poo poo it's so bad

this guy was the end of a whole arc, that was just fighting purple guys. and then at the end of it all... his navi was another loving purple guy!!!

Super gatling is a cool chip and uhhhh that's all the positive things I have to say about 4.

They also changed the good hero theme to utter trash!

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Knorth posted:

That was from early in chapter 35

Thanks! In retrospect I should have been able to find it just by looking at the volume covers: volume 5's is basically a scene from another page you posted there.

For anyone curious the pun was "So this here is Kokone's house!" (Kokone's house is koko ne!).

While I'm at it:

In the original you can see she tripped on her words a little bit when starting the line, then the 「 」quotation marks around the line itself imply she was saying it in that "ahaha I'm making a joke I'm not confident in ahaha!" tone, followed by the "pregnant pause" double ellipsis like she was waiting for a reaction.

YKK :kimchi:

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Grouchio posted:

Out of curiosity where can I find 4 chan's anime thread compilations (like that one of the Kaminari traitor theory)?

kaminari ja nai!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Carol's "being hugged" face is good.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rip

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I can

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Don't cross the streams

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

RE: D. Gray Man chat a while back. I really liked it but it started to develop the KHR problem where Allen just kept rediscovering the "TRUE FORM!!!!" of his Innocence, granted the sword ruled hard. Then there were endless new Noah's and it felt like the story was just starting to sprawl in a really unplanned way. The anime was good but it got bogged down with so much filler so I switched to the manga and dropped it around the time Marian disappeared. It was just hard to know what the hell was going on a lot of the time especially when the normal looking Earl(?) showed up I was lost. I might try get back into it with the new anime though.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

z0glin Warchief posted:

Thanks! In retrospect I should have been able to find it just by looking at the volume covers: volume 5's is basically a scene from another page you posted there.

For anyone curious the pun was "So this here is Kokone's house!" (Kokone's house is koko ne!).

While I'm at it:

In the original you can see she tripped on her words a little bit when starting the line, then the 「 」quotation marks around the line itself imply she was saying it in that "ahaha I'm making a joke I'm not confident in ahaha!" tone, followed by the "pregnant pause" double ellipsis like she was waiting for a reaction.

YKK :kimchi:

Thank you zoglin, for making the cute scene cuter :)

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The sunrise bkub isn't very funny

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

The sunrise bkub isn't very funny

just like regular bkub then :twisted:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

i didn't mean it bkub im sorry i just wanted to do an own

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Crestholm Channels suuuuuuuuuuuucks

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm definitely getting Bersy but now I have to decide between Yakuza 0 and RE7 :negative:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Kokone. Sever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

• Locked thread