Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrecked Angle
May 12, 2012

"JURASSIC PARK!"

Sillybones posted:

Blowing millions is probably a blast, if you think about it.

mods, please change my name to 'millions'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Just a reminder, it's absolutely not normal to spend all day every single day for months on end following people on twitter and reddit, compiling all their personal information to make injokes and callbacks. It is also morally hosed up to doxx or send death threats to people, especially if their heinous crime was liking a videogame. Thank you.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

For the record, I can neither confirm, nor deny, that I had anything to do with that.

gently caress yeah!

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Hi everyone, a quick reminder to stay in contact with your parents, be it by e-mail, phone or even mail. Even if you disappointed them, they still love you and raised you with theirs and state's money.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ayn Marx posted:

Just a reminder, it's absolutely not normal to spend all day every single day for months on end following people on twitter and reddit, compiling all their personal information to make injokes and callbacks. It is also morally hosed up to doxx or send death threats to people, especially if their heinous crime was liking a videogame. Thank you.

This is funny coming from the MoMA stalker. lol.

Zzr posted:

Hi everyone, a quick reminder to stay in contact with your parents, be it by e-mail, phone or even mail. Even if you disappointed them, they still love you and raised you with theirs and state's money.

Is the pedophile guy too scared to come in here and say that now?

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

Let this be a lesson to everyone else: Doxxing is really hosed up, as is sending death threats, and these people can't help themselves, even with someone telling them its really messed up.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Ayn Marx posted:

Let this be a lesson to everyone else: Doxxing is really hosed up, as is sending death threats, and these people can't help themselves, even with someone telling them its really messed up.

Thank you for the valuable life lesson, now I can carry on with my life (of drowning puppies and scamming mentally ill people)

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Ayn Marx posted:

But is it really???

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ayn Marx posted:

Look, I'm sure you're a really nice penguin and all. If someone in this thread is sending death threats/doxxing or whatever please report it to the mods (that stuff is against SA rulez).

Now to the important part: How much are you in for, commando?

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Kosumo posted:

But is it really???

Ah, a disciple of Tommy I see.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

Look, I'm sure you're a really nice penguin and all. If someone in this thread is sending death threats/doxxing or whatever please report it to the mods (that stuff is against SA rulez).

Now to the important part: How much are you in for, commando?

Even if someone did a bad thing, it is not normal or in any way mentally balanced to go ahead and do the exact same thing, or to justify someone doing it again.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ayn Marx posted:

Even if someone did a bad thing, it is not normal or in any way mentally balanced to go ahead and do the exact same thing, or to justify someone doing it again.

What bad thing? In this thread? Sounds like you have a strong case. Have you told the mods? :smuggo:

*edit*

DOXX TAX

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

What bad thing? In this thread? Sounds like you have a strong case. Have you told the mods? :smuggo:

I just wish the epic chillaxed mod bruh who issued a mod challenge like the gbs bitch he is would do something about actual rules breaking rather than being tricked into hunting snipes

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Ayn Marx posted:

I just wish the epic chillaxed mod bruh who issued a mod challenge like the gbs bitch he is would do something about actual rules breaking rather than being tricked into hunting snipes

Did you wish on the first star you saw (irl)?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ayn Marx posted:

There was another mod challenge? I hate I missed it. You know I won (no I didn't) the last one with the cookies. :colbert:

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I get kind of annoyed when people say "erhhh where's 3.0" and "errh 3,0 is cancelled",

Might want to have a talk with Derek then . . .

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Enchanted Hat posted:

holy poo poo

my Warlord :worship:

Derek couldn't doxx the broadside of a Federal building. Let's calm down.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

MoMA clearly mad that KF got Derekpwned.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Xaerael posted:

MoMA clearly mad that KF got Derekpwned.

Amen.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

D_Smart posted:

False. Her license was revoked over a year ago. These recent events had nothing to do with that.

Pure coincidence. I think.

For the record, I can neither confirm, nor deny, that I had anything to do with that.

Hint: he didn't.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

ManofManyAliases posted:

Might want to have a talk with Derek then . . .

How do you feel about the new schedule? When do you think we'll see 3.0?

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

spacetoaster posted:

Wait, am I really being stalked?

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Daztek posted:

How do you feel about the new schedule? When do you think we'll see 3.0?

It's a roulette wheel now.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

ManofManyAliases posted:

Probably not. You're not worth the effort.

E - oh, well then... Possibly you do have your very own stalker. Of your own.

spacetoaster posted:

I don't know. I didn't recognize the dudes name so I clicked the little question mark to see what kind of thread contributor he is.

Every post, for two pages, is talking about you.

Galarox fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jan 21, 2017

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ManofManyAliases posted:

I don't know. I didn't recognize the dudes name so I clicked the little question mark to see what kind of thread contributor he is.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
https://twitter.com/rsolgtp/status/822888664036298752

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

ManofManyAliases posted:

I mean, you have sources, surely you can give us a decent estimate

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
https://www.twitch.tv/relay_sc

manbabies :gary:

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

spacetoaster posted:

That's hot.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

ManofManyAliases posted:

Star Citizen's Production Schedule in a nutshell

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Ayn Marx posted:

+69

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Senpai has noticed me!!

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Xaerael posted:

Ah, a disciple of Tommy I see.

But am I really?

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

LOL I started listening and less than 10 seconds in I heard Line Of Defense.

E:It's funny are you should listen to Derek now.

e2: Derek talking about Cymilloin and the shitizen.

Derek this stuff is :five:, it's gold hearing Derek slam the CIG

Kosumo fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jan 21, 2017

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

So, here's a thing.

This is the latest update for a game, in Alpha, that started life on Kickstarter the month before Star Citizen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHK7nfv9dRM

How the gently caress do the Citizenry still think they're not being scammed?

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH
Derek saying that sources have told him that with loans and investors included the SC budget's closer to $250M.

It's hard to believe the $144M figure doesn't include the loans/investors being seeded into the tracker. If $144M is entirely from cultists there are a lot more $10k+ commandos than it seemed.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Chin posted:

Derek saying that sources have told him that with loans and investors included the SC budget's closer to $250M.

It's hard to believe the $144M figure doesn't include the loans/investors being seeded into the tracker. If $144M is entirely from cultists there are a lot more $10k+ commandos than it seemed.

Drink every time Derek says his "blog" or "it can't be done"

You'll be WTFosuauros drunk in no time. (well it's not really that bad)

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

spacetoaster posted:

Lol who was it ?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Regrettable posted:

Looks like a certain internet warlord has been mighty busy.

If Derek helped to end that site, I'm glad of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

C'mon MoMA, explain away why a $140m videogame is still making GBS threads itself while a $250k game is fully simulating the effects of environmental exposure, starvation, dehydration, injury, exhaustion, and has NPC AI that involves wolves hunting in packs, bears that roam, deer that migrate...

Oh, and let's not mention that, yet again, their studio has a tiny fraction of the manpower.

C'mon MoMA.