Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Radio Paranoia posted:

Goddamn, that close up. Spicer looks like he's made out of latex rubber.

I'm watching a grown man in a suit give a written tantrum to the press, wtf am I even looking at? :psyduck:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

probably my favorite press conference so far

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I'm watching a grown man in a suit give a written tantrum to the press, wtf am I even looking at? :psyduck:

not grown enough to fill his jacket though

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

I'm an Inauguration Truther

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm an Inauguration Truther

the loose change of press conferences

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Pollyanna posted:

oh my god i turned off the stream did they actually hold a briefing complaining about people pointing out the size discrepancy???? :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svlCj6r7wgA&t=5026s

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Feb 2, 2017

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Oh, Ivanka is too disciplined to let Papa Trump get away with all of this. I'm sure her strong moral backbone will win the day!

Ivanka was finalizing Japanese business deal at time of Trump, Abe meeting: report
Available to the Highest Bidder: Coffee With Ivanka Trump
Will Ivanka Trump's China-Made Clothing Line Survive Her Dad's Trade War?

Wait, she's blonde and pretty, this doesn't make sense. Have you checked all those sources?!?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

watching the video (if you missed it)

holy loving loly

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

jarofpiss posted:

the loose change of press conferences

The fences and magnetometers created a controlled admissions

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
The NYT pictures that Spicer mentioned. It's blatantly obvious Trump outdrew Obama.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

mannerup posted:

/pol/ has had a raging hard-on ever since the cia speech and now this

they are loving it

Guess /pol/ loves the comparisons to North Korean fascism (which they don't see, but view as strength) and think this is the death of dissenting opinions in America.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
just got back from the LA protest and id like to say: lmao donald

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

mannerup posted:

/pol/ has had a raging hard-on ever since the cia speech and now this

they are loving it

yeah they are going to guzzle trump's poo poo for all four years of this because if you talk bad about trump there you get banned

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

oh my god the democrats are stalling appointments how unpresidented

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The fences and magnetometers created a controlled admissions

:trumppop:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

:cawg:

What a shithead.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Radio Paranoia posted:

Was there any single statement in that press conference that could be considered a pure and indisputable fact?

"I'm press secretary sean spicer"

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Oil! posted:

The NYT pictures that Spicer mentioned. It's blatantly obvious Trump outdrew Obama.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html

Fake news....

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
maybe if people had this much energy before the election Trump would've lost

oh yeah Hillary Clinton lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Sean Spicer is a loving champ, he better be getting paid a shitload for sucking Trump's dick so well.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah they are going to guzzle trump's poo poo for all four years of this because if you talk bad about trump there you get banned

I do wonder if the reason those places get so extreme is because the mods keep pruning the crop till they become echo chambers of people who will never speak dissent.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

DryGoods posted:

Oh, Ivanka is too disciplined to let Papa Trump get away with all of this. I'm sure her strong moral backbone will win the day!

Ivanka was finalizing Japanese business deal at time of Trump, Abe meeting: report
Available to the Highest Bidder: Coffee With Ivanka Trump
Will Ivanka Trump's China-Made Clothing Line Survive Her Dad's Trade War?

Wait, she's blonde and pretty, this doesn't make sense. Have you checked all those sources?!?

Jesus, I think she's an evil woman who is totally accountable for all the poo poo her dad has said and done that she's been either involved with, defended, or condoned by not speaking out against it. She's evil. gently caress Ivanka Trump to Hell.

I just named her as someone who isn't as thin skinned and crazy as Donald to represent the random person I assumed MUST be involved to try and fight the crazy. I genuinely wish I had named anyone else but she was the only person in the Trump Administration I could think of it who seemed even half way sane.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

World War Mammories posted:

holy loving loly

That is the biggest pro-click second to Spencer getting clocked in the ear.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/chucktodd/status/822940321332031490

and you caused it

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

Debatable.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I'm at work in downtown Chicago today and it was NUTS here. I've never seen that big a crowd, even for the Cubs celebration when they won the World Series.

https://twitter.com/wconnors/status/822883238783975424

Apparently they're estimating the crowd here at 250K.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

i'm permabanned poster seanspicer58

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Oil! posted:

you are loving stupendously retarded

it's literally the exact opposite of your fantasy world

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

World War Mammories posted:

holy loving loly

Wow those journalists look pissed at the end.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
that Tom Barrack guy, chair of Trump's inaugural committee, just said on CNN that there were upwards of 200k people who couldn't get into the inauguration because of protesters

e: CNN, not MSNBC, the Smerconish show

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

STAC Goat posted:

Jesus, I think she's an evil woman who is totally accountable for all the poo poo her dad has said and done that she's been either involved with, defended, or condoned by not speaking out against it. She's evil. gently caress Ivanka Trump to Hell.

I just named her as someone who isn't as thin skinned and crazy as Donald to represent the random person I assumed MUST be involved to try and fight the crazy. I genuinely wish I had named anyone else but she was the only person in the Trump Administration I could think of it who seemed even half way sane.

I think she's smart enough to not get involved, and that's far more worrying than the flailing, orange manbaby that is President of the United States.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

HAHAHA OH MY GOD IT'S LITERALLY 5 MINUTES OF TRUMP'S WHINY TWEETING HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

lol loving told ya press conference are just going to be extended trump twitter tantrums from now on

loving lmao

hahhhahahaha

Covok
May 27, 2013

Agrajag posted:

you are loving stupendously retarded

it's literally the exact opposite of your fantasy world

That's the joke.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Instead of tweets, we're getting whiny press conferences for the next 8 years.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Covok posted:

I do wonder if the reason those places get so extreme is because the mods keep pruning the crop till they become echo chambers of people who will never speak dissent.

yeah I mean /pol/ you can get banned for any dissenting opinion because the mods there want to curate a userbase that has their exact opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Radio Paranoia posted:

I think she's smart enough to not get involved, and that's far more worrying than the flailing, orange manbaby that is President of the United States.

Right. The evil person who (a) has the basic sense to not make an rear end out of herself in public and (b) disarms people with her looks is way scarier in the aggregate.

But she can't nuke anyone at the moment.

• Locked thread