Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Feb 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/822943790637973505

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

DAY 2!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Covok posted:

Instead of tweets, we're getting whiny press conferences for the next 10,000 years.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
So, in 2 years, when we get the Trump equivalent to Reganites that are openly facist, how long will our Republic survive?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Covok posted:

That's the joke.

The reality is that Trump is a joke that has gone way too far.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Von Sloneker posted:

that Tom Barrack guy, chair of Trump's inaugural committee, just said on CNN that there were upwards of 200k people who couldn't get into the inauguration because of protesters

e: CNN, not MSNBC, the Smerconish show

citation needed

e: that there were 200k attendees to the inauguration i mean

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Why the gently caress did MSNBC hire Greta Van Susteren? This bitch is absolutely insufferable and I have to turn on alternate protest coverage.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

DeepDickPizza posted:

Why the gently caress did MSNBC hire Greta Van Susteren? This bitch is absolutely insufferable and I have to turn on alternate protest coverage.

she ugly and have a man chin

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

At this point can there be any doubt that there absolutely is a pisstape and the current President is a Russian plant?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Lastgirl posted:

"you're the animals, you're the animals" I insist as I continue to spew vitriolic, divisive and shallow rhetoric

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

trump gettin impeached lmbo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/itsjustolmos/status/822943963623649281

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Covok posted:

Instead of tweets, we're getting whiny press conferences for the next 8 years.

it's objectively funnier imo

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah I mean /pol/ you can get banned for any dissenting opinion because the mods there want to curate a userbase that has their exact opinions

Tell me about it. I used to post their to gently caress with them, but, if you say anything against the group consensus, you get banned and banned fast.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Von Sloneker posted:

that Tom Barrack guy, chair of Trump's inaugural committee, just said on CNN that there were upwards of 200k people who couldn't get into the inauguration because of protesters

e: CNN, not MSNBC, the Smerconish show

oh the guy that said Kanye isn't American enough?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Official statement from the President of the United States: "I'm not owned! I'm not owned!"

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Yinlock posted:

i'm permabanned poster seanspicer58

im permabanned press secretary seanspicer58. i first started doing pressers when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “fake news" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “but her emails" and “dishonest media" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “Trump" style of press conferences was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" Trump to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I'm digging this new theme of immediately ducking out of official hearings to blatantly avoid any questions whatsoever like a coward.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
president prodromal pisshog

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

DeepDickPizza posted:

Its unwatchable. Like, I didn't love MSNBC but at least it was the news channel I used to be able to turn on and not get furious at. Then I discovered Greta saying "hey, maybe Sean Spicer's numbers are right" and "why didn't women march against Obama when women were paid less in his administration?"

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Everyone in the government is now completely insane. This is fine, though.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/822944072788746241

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

My favorite bit was sometime after the election, some pundit hinted at the media, themselves included, being to blame for Trump. Chuck just shook his head and said it was Obama's fault for not using the bully pulpit and telling the media how bad Trump was going to be.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

boethius posted:

im permabanned press secretary seanspicer58. i first started doing pressers when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “fake news" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “but her emails" and “dishonest media" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “Trump" style of press conferences was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" Trump to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

MSNBC is really dumb they could have given the hour to Joy Reid but hey lets hire the fox reject.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

lol

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Feb 2, 2017

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I'm digging this new theme of immediately ducking out of official hearings to blatantly avoid any questions whatsoever like a coward.

https://twitter.com/smbsshowbot/status/822944781970116608

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/KBAndersen/status/822815468826267648

im the march in rural northern alaska

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

I hope press conferences just turn into elaborate presentations of trump's stream of thought

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

D1E posted:

At this point can there be any doubt that there absolutely is a pisstape and the current President is a Russian plant?

Any idea that Trump would hesitate out of caution or not be petty enough requires high levels of ignorance where a person believes that Trump has upper brain functions that would make him pause before engaging in such activity so what I am saying is that there is a piss tape, it is my friend, it is strong, and it will be released before the State of the Union.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

I'm the dot in Baker City, Oregon

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/822943413246926848

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Nice

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

I'm the march in Key West FL

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lol @whataburger is following Trump on twitter

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

hahahahaa we're doomed

hail satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_HPFoelMQc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
as a hockey fan i hope at some point people sing-song him with "crybaby" just to see if he is willing to launch nuclear weapons against his own subjects

also i bet he really unironically thought everyone would love him after he recycled a campaign speech to use at his inauguration

• Locked thread