Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yug posted:

Wow very progressive to make fun of autism. Don't know why the democrats lost.

So your theory is that the Democrats lost because they made fun of people? I assume this happened when Trump was helping all those old women cross the street?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Yug posted:

rip 2016 election, c-spam made fun of the child of a literal fascist

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/UOJim/status/822977378033004546

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yug posted:

the electoral college

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

jarofpiss posted:

personally i dont give a poo poo that people are making fun of a billionaire's weird rear end child that lives in a golden tower and plays with toy limousines instead of trucks

:3: barron was very excited for the tractors in the parade yesterday

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Making fun of BArron is especially bad taste since he's by far the best member of his hosed up family

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

in all honesty melania comes off as a super traditional woman who would do anything for her son and can barely stand her husband, while donald thinks of barron as his one last chance at spawning a human being he admires

like jr and eric are total losers lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Squizzle posted:

im tryin tofind the story of Jack Kirby givin the business to some nazi types who came to the marvel offices but i found this in the meantime

good mayorin

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Bruteman posted:

Phantasm reboot lookin' good.

Can't wait for Kellyanne to get on the Sunday morning shows tomorrow to tut-tut a million women and chide us for how ungrateful we all are and how we should be licking Donny's piss-stained shoes.

Kellyanne Conway is loving scum and I hate that she has any sort of credibility.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ofcourse they did

cams
Mar 28, 2003

yeah barron is absolutely 100% autistic, it is why donald trump is an anti-vaxxer because his perfect aryan sperm could not possibly create anything short of perfection so it is clearly the fault of the dumb vaccines.

i also think making fun of barron is kinda gross but in the grand scheme of things whatever.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Turdfuzz posted:

barron is an xpert hacker who is gonna save america by releasing the tapes

actually wouldn't be surprised if Barron started anonymously leaking dirt on his father once he gets old enough to rebel

trip report: dad's coke stash

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
trump threatened to sue someone who claimed barron was autistic but well i'm pretty sure he is

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

jarofpiss posted:

i think it's bad to make fun of an autistic kid unless that autistic kid is also an enemy of the working class

In America, pretty much everybody is an enemy of the working class, including much of the working class. The kid's father is a piece of poo poo and he offers such a cornucopia of shittiness that we have no time to concern ourselves with his ten year old son.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

paranoid randroid posted:

theres basically no way that Barron isnt the victim of massive emotional abuse from his shitbag father

but mom's there always

melania and barron arent moving into the white house

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Yug posted:

yeah we should've made fun of disabled reporters and babies instead

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Feb 2, 2017

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i will own as many autistic children as is necessary to defeat fascism

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Yug posted:

:ironicat:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cams posted:

yeah barron is absolutely 100% autistic, it is why donald trump is an anti-vaxxer because his perfect aryan sperm could not possibly create anything short of perfection so it is clearly the fault of the dumb vaccines.

i also think making fun of barron is kinda gross but in the grand scheme of things whatever.

if you run out of funmakibg material w trump and his three adult children your not even trying

being cruel to literal children is never ok

i think describing him as sad and large-handed is still nonmocking but im willing to get called on the carpet avout it and apologize if it comes to that

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

In America, pretty much everybody is an enemy of the working class, including much of the working class. The kid's father is a piece of poo poo and he offers such a cornucopia of shittiness that we have no time to concern ourselves with his ten year old son.

barron must redeem himself from his circumstances of birth by committing a revolutionary act like maybe burning up a limousine or knocking over a flaming trash can. only then will i stop making fun of his high-fiving abilities

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its totally uncool to make fun of the kid, autistic or otherwise. I genuinely feel bad for the kid, not just for whatever problems he may have and the lovely dad he definitely has, but also for the spotlight he'll now have to deal with whatever under.

The older sons are dickheads though, and they kill animals to try and prove to daddy that they're men. But he finds it creepy and will never love them more than Ivanka. They should get therapy and get over it. They're middle aged.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/822657286745325568

:thumbsup:

Argentum
Feb 6, 2011
UGLY LIKE BOWEL CANCER
nope

Argentum fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jan 31, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah we should've made fun of disabled reporters and babies instead

sharks your a good poster and good person

not really sayin tgat wrt that post i quoted juat in general

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mannerup posted:

thought it would have been quicker, they're slacking

probably had to work double overtime on spinning his CIA speech and the press briefing tantrum

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

DaveWoo posted:

Yeah, makes sense - a trade deal with Britain would help accelerate the EU breakup that Putin wants.

That's probably true of all of Trump's children. And Trump himself.

Facts. This poster is bringing them back.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

we can make fun o autism cuz as goons we are inherently autistic
its our word

QuasarIntheMist
Sep 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/822974757360517120

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
barron trump's only crime is who he was born to

the children that will die when republicans gut medicaid's only crime is who they were born to

gently caress taking high road and gently caress trumps autistic little piss spawn

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

click

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

That DICK! posted:

i will own as many autistic children as is necessary to defeat fascism

the children of fascist leaders are not people hth

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Yug posted:

indeed, much better to be one of those repubs who's super nice to the neighbors with the autistic kid but then votes to cut all funding to programs that help people with disabilities get affordable education and healthcare

get hosed, shitlord

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Argentum posted:

toilets are a necessary element in every household: they remove literal poo poo

no wonder that guy is good at punching nazis

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Uday and Qusay Bateman should be enough to make fun of instead of a literal ten year old child

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

cams posted:

piss off cams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

whoa madonna did something controversial?

• Locked thread