Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Johnny Joestar posted:

so uh, i caught the little press announcement spicer did earlier. they do realize that there's mountains of direct evidence that shows that trump's piss party had low attendance, right?

People choose which news sources they want to believe. Deplorables choose not to believe press that disagrees with Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

That DICK! posted:

i will own as many autistic children as is necessary to defeat fascism

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i wonder if we'll ever see a sincere smile from melania when shes next to trump

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i prefer Barron to be characterized as the large-handed hacker son who can barely tolerate his familys poo poo, as it makes me less sad

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Barron is a 10 year old kid and it's really stupid to make fun of him for being autistic. Seriously guys? :ftbrg:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Barron is a 10 year old kid and it's really stupid to make fun of him for being autistic. Seriously guys? :ftbrg:

sorry in every revolution there is collateral damage

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Brogeoisie posted:

This is poetry

Bien sur!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sir Tonk posted:

whoa madonna did something controversial?

Its 2017. If Madonna is still shocking you you need to just retire to the old folks home before you encounter something actually shocking.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
All the progressive tolerant posters threw a fit when I suggest not making fun of children for mental illnesses.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
how dare you mock defenseless barron trump, a child who is innocent and has committed no wrongdoing. that is truly deplorable

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Feb 2, 2017

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i refuse to believe that any of the trump children aren't poo poo

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

rear end cobra posted:

Making fun of BArron is especially bad taste since he's by far the best member of his hosed up family
Let's keep the talk about Barron light and fun. It's gross when people start making cruel jokes and rumors about the President's children. That should be reserved for the adult children.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

I legit think he's great but all I know about him is the high five thing

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

wrong

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

sayin barron prolly got autism is not reallly makin fun o him

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

if you think im bad to barron now just you wait until he becomes a legal adult and then i really let the owns fly

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hot water burn barron

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo every lf tankie all like "well sometimes you gotta destroy a ten year old w a learning disability DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT BERNIE WOULDNT HAVE WON HOW DARE YOU BADMOUTH STALIN"

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
right wingers making fun of obamas kids/wife was really bad as well

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
barron probably has a sick loving minecraft castle, and he calls his dad over to check it out, but his dad tells him to grow up and get laid

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
the children of fascist leaders are never innocent

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Squizzle posted:

lmebo every lf tankie all like "well sometimes you gotta destroy a ten year old w a learning disability DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT BERNIE WOULDNT HAVE WON HOW DARE YOU BADMOUTH STALIN"

stalin did nothing wrong

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Knight posted:

Let's keep the talk about Barron light and fun. It's gross when people start making cruel jokes and rumors about the President's children. That should be reserved for the adult children.

:agreed:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

i prefer Barron to be characterized as the large-handed hacker son who can barely tolerate his familys poo poo, as it makes me less sad

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

bernie would have won

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Just the greatest

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Dragging this several pages forward to say it owns

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Concerned Citizen posted:

barron probably has a sick loving minecraft castle, and he calls his dad over to check it out, but his dad tells him to grow up and get laid

what if this reality IS barrons minecraft castle....

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

baron gonna get a lotta pu$$y

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

all you soft hearted liberals are gonna be in for a shock when you realize this whole timeline is just barron trump's autistic fever dream and we're living in it

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i refuse to believe that any of the trump children aren't poo poo

it's more an excuse to tell cams to not post

I'm using a kid's innocence to tell a grown man not to post

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I seriously shudder to think how pathetic your life must be if you have to make fun of an autistic ten year old to feel better about yourself.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What news from organized loitering?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jazerus posted:

bernie would have won

tbh we'll never know how it wouldve gone down

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Concerned Citizen posted:

So he fucks Melania

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Yug posted:

I seriously shudder to think how pathetic your life must be if you have to make fun of an autistic ten year old to feel better about yourself.

ok so for the record you are in agreement that barron has autism

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
How does a parent with a special needs kid nominate Davos as sec of ed? Jesus loving Christ I guess everyone should be able to pay 100k a year for special ed teachers.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yug posted:

clutch them pearls

do the words gently caress and Dyick make you shudder also?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yug posted:

Probably as sad as someone who transparently trolls people on the internet with really lazy nonsense.

• Locked thread