Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BARRON
MY SPERM IS THE BEST JUST THE GREATEST SPERM

eric trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

*makes butthole symbol with hand*

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

They're making a big bang theory spin-off about young Sheldon so I guess Barron will at least have a paying job

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

cams
Mar 28, 2003

for real though i think melania legitimately loves her son and despises her husband and it kind of bums me out when i think about it

that lady is trapped

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Feb 2, 2017

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I'm the nster, Portlar

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Why make fun of Barron when this thing exists

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

cams posted:

for real though i think melania legitimately loves her son and despises her husband and it kind of bums me out when i think about it

that lady is trapped

All of your TRump fan fictions are really loving weird. Get a life.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

cams posted:

that lady is trapped

why do you care about these dirtbag evil loving peoiple?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Agrajag posted:

love this loving photo and the Ivanka grinding her rear end in Pissbaby's lap one

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cams posted:

that lady is trapped

i hope she realizes that a public divorce of a sitting potus w soft numbers would cripple the entite admijisteatiob and she has him and the gop by the balls

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

I'm the guy in the yellow ugly sweater wondering what the gently caress is happening.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

rear end cobra posted:

because then we have to remember it exists and looks like that

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

mannerup posted:

tiffany was never did media/appearances on the campaign train (except for the rnc)

she's just in the background

She's pretty clearly not a member of the immediate family as she was raised away from them. Like, even when she appeared at stuff like debates she never even got to enter or sit with the other kids. It was sad.

But she's an adult and she did campaign (albeit it minimally) for her dad so I'm not giving her a total pass. She hasn't done anything specific to be hated like the other adult kids but like Melania she stands with the monster.

edit: But like ultimately Donald's a monster who damaged all of them, all most certainly, so I have a little sympathy for them all. Hard to expect them to grow up decent when that's the hand they got dealt. But the adults got to that point where you gotta get judged for your own stuff.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jan 22, 2017

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Squizzle posted:

poo poo i forgot about tiffany

Yesterday one of the news channels (NBC I think) was naming off all Trump's kids and their spouses as they walked out and skipped Tiffany but being a non entity in the Trump admin is probably for the best

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

cams posted:

that lady is trapped

I have a little hope that she will divorce him while he's in office. Definitely if the piss tape drops but then he probably won't be worth anything by the time the divorce is settled.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

loud sweater guy like :whitewater: at it

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Squizzle posted:

i hope she realizes that a public divorce of a sitting potus w soft numbers would cripple the entite admijisteatiob and she has him and the gop by the balls

Holy poo poo i want that shitshow to happen, a messy and public divorce of a sitting president. The current descent into madness we have now would be nothing compared to that.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

cams posted:

that lady is trapped

The whole Trump clan makes me sad when I think about them. I hope Barron can have a happy ending before turning into Eric/Don Jr/Ivanka.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al-Saqr posted:

I'm the guy in the yellow ugly sweater wondering what the gently caress is happening.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Yug posted:

I'm not surprised sickos are reading sexual overtones into an innocent photograph.

It's completely innocent don't twist it with your disgusting fetishes

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Hahahaha. I love watching the news networks try to cover these rallies without showing any swear words. From what I saw at the Chicago rally, easily 1/3 of signs had references to pussies, piss or poo poo on them, so this rules. On MSNBC they showed a sign that said "Chinga Tu Madre Trump" though because the editors either can't speak Spanish or know they can get away with it.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

cams posted:

that lady is trapped

Too true. She is waiting on that Ivana money, none of that Marla poo poo.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Feb 2, 2017

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

DryGoods posted:

I hope Barron can have a happy ending

Okay, now that's over the line, mister!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:parrot::parrot:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

LordAbaddon posted:

Holy poo poo i want that shitshow to happen, a messy and public divorce of a sitting president. The current descent into madness we have now would be nothing compared to that.

We have always been at war with Slovenia

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

i prefer not to acknowledge it exists

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

rear end cobra posted:

Sigh

Eric and Donald so clearly need therapy...

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
like im pretty sure it can smell my unease

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Waiting for them to recreate this gem

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

are there even prep schools in innsmouth

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

anime was right posted:

wealthy liberals know they'll do just fine in a trump presidency and cory booker will do everything they want and running against trump is going to be so so so so so so easy

or cuomo.

cuomo/cory ticket prob.

Thomas Perez will lose to him / them and the wheel will continue to turn

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

LordAbaddon posted:

Think bigger more bigly: She cites Ivanka as the Other Woman.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Madonna swearing means that the right will actually cover it now instead of ignoring it lol

reminder that the pussy tape basically never appeared once on any right wing outlet

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Turdfuzz posted:

sayin barron prolly got autism is not reallly makin fun o him

Yeah. Autism isn't just an insult, it's a real thing people can have.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

If you can read anything dirty from that pic, it's on you and your liberal upbringing.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

LordAbaddon posted:

How much would he settle for just to keep the divorce from going to discovery?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I have a little hope that she will divorce him while he's in office. Definitely if the piss tape drops but then he probably won't be worth anything by the time the divorce is settled.

Seriously, this is messed up. It is not normal to make up up giganctiv fictional hate fantasies about the first family. You need to get a life.

• Locked thread