Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Wikkheiser posted:

young people are getting serious and comedy is going to go into a depression like in the late 1960s before carlin and pryor revived it.

Comedy is going to be fine. There's so much good stuff out there right now. Hell, stand-up specials alone are seeing a huge revival thanks to Netflix. People saying "at least the art will be good" were a little flippant and annoying about the seriousness of the situation, but they're not wrong. Get ready for some good-rear end music and movies and comedy and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Mdma is the drug for the Trump years imo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

BUSH 2112 posted:

you should probably smoke some of that poo poo that lets you push through the walls of reality idk what it's called but it's like weed for insane people or something.

smoke some salvia and stare at a picture of trump and see if you lose your loving mind or not

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Robert Plant posted:

I just remembered that there's a White House bowling alley and I'm wondering who would be the most likely victim should Trump ever fulfill his destiny and go full Daniel Plainview. Probably Jeb! right? I'm worried about Jeb!.

Chris Christie.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Robert Plant posted:

I just remembered that there's a White House bowling alley and I'm wondering who would be the most likely victim should Trump ever fulfill his destiny and go full Daniel Plainview. Probably Jeb! right? I'm worried about Jeb!.

Barron :smith:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

rear end cobra posted:

Nah I think the most common drug will continue to be hillbilly heroin, maybe surpassed by actual heroin as more doctors tell Cletus to get lost.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh hey, this is a new one for The Donald Trump Is Banging His Daughter Criterion Collection

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

8 year-olds, Dude. And just think, in a couple years I'll be dating them!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

BUSH 2112 posted:

you should probably smoke some of that poo poo that lets you push through the walls of reality idk what it's called but it's like weed for insane people or something.

salvia

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Barron would be Plainview

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Ok I gotta wonder even for conservatives who love that trump owns liberals or whatever wouldn't that press conference embarrass you? Like even if you believe the media is 100% evil why would you want to see your guy throwing a tantrum over crowd size stats

Maybe one of you who trawls /pol/ and reddit or actually communicates with republicans on the reg can answer this

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

DeepDickPizza posted:

Hahaha. I saw this pig. The dude that owned it had modified one of those bike carts into some Mad Max looking cage to take him around in. It ruled pretty hard.

sounds like animal abuse

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

sounds fuckin radical

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Wolfsheim posted:

Ok I gotta wonder even for conservatives who love that trump owns liberals or whatever wouldn't that press conference embarrass you? Like even if you believe the media is 100% evil why would you want to see your guy throwing a tantrum over crowd size stats

Maybe one of you who trawls /pol/ and reddit or actually communicates with republicans on the reg can answer this

yeah it was not a good start. I mean we've known since the Khan thing how thin skinned trump is but goodness

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

im tired of reading all the BS about trump not showing any affection towards his wife, this pic disproves the haters

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Robert Plant posted:

Jeb Bush: Why are you talking about George?
Trump: I did what your brother couldn't.
Jeb Bush: Don't say this to me.
Trump: I broke you and I beat you. It was George who told me about you. He's the prophet. He's the smart one. He knew what was there and he found me to take it out of the ground, and you know what the funny thing is? Listen... listen... listen... I paid him ten thousand dollars, cash in hand, just like that. He has his own company now. A prosperous little business. Three wells producing. Five thousand dollars a week.
[Jeb cries]
Trump: Stop crying, you sniveling rear end! Stop your nonsense. You're just the afterbirth, Jeb.
Jeb Bush: No...
Trump: You slithered out of your mother's filth.
Jeb Bush: No.
Trump: They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece. Where were you when George was suckling at his mother's teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor Jeb? One of Huckabee’s sons? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It's gone. It's had.
Jeb Bush: If you would just take...
Trump: You lose.
Jeb Bush: ...this lease, Donald...
Trump: Draaaaaainage! Drainage, Jeb, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now, my straw reaches acroooooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I! Drink! Your! Milkshake!
Trump: SHHHHHLLLLLUUUURRRRPP
Trump: I drink it up!
Jeb Bush: Don't bully me, Donald!
[Donald roars and throws Jeb across the room]
Trump: Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you, Jeb? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the Lord has chosen!

Augus fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jan 22, 2017

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

rear end cobra posted:

I want to try mdma soooo bad but i'm a milk drinking pussy and i'm afraid i'll get some kind of poison or something

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Wolfsheim posted:

/pol/ largely believes the photos are in fact misleading from what i saw

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Feb 2, 2017

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im going to pack my weeds bong just chock full of acid, right to the rim

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

mastershakeman posted:

yeah it was not a good start. I mean we've known since the Khan thing how thin skinned trump is but goodness

Do you honestly think things will improve?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

they're limousine liberals and tools of capital to continue the oppression of the workign class so no they aren't exactly in line with my politics

why did you make an identical post to the one you quoted

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

For real though now I can't stop thinking about Trump in D-Day Lewis' place just shambling around like a ghoul and ranting about milkshakes and it's way too spot-on

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

NO! Come on!
eldit: put some loving jewlews and poo poo around that like a rap album cover.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

mormonpartyboat posted:

im going to pack my weeds bong just chock full of acid, right to the rim

When you get to another timeline tell them we need help

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

big black turnout posted:

/pol/ largely believes the photos are in fact misleading from what i saw

Are they the ones who popularized "meme magic"? Because, ignoring that it's true that turnout was down, the meme magic is on the side of Trump is a whiny baby bitch and nobody went to his dumb party.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

im here to laugh, mostly, and late night comedy is dead since ferguson, colbert and stewart all died or retired

i really want to see stewart do a show just like, of him freaking out about trump
colbert is PAINFULLY unfunny now
same with that britcuck
and what her name the racist canadian
jessica williams should have taken over stewart's seat, why the gently caress is there an immigrant making jokes about amerikkka

You like it when people are hurt and suffering.

That's comedy to you.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Augus posted:

Jeb Bush: Why are you talking about George?
Trump: I did what your brother couldn't.
Jeb Bush: Don't say this to me.
Trump: I broke you and I beat you. It was George who told me about you. He's the prophet. He's the smart one. He knew what was there and he found me to take it out of the ground, and you know what the funny thing is? Listen... listen... listen... I paid him ten thousand dollars, cash in hand, just like that. He has his own company now. A prosperous little business. Three wells producing. Five thousand dollars a week.
[Jeb cries]
Trump: Stop crying, you sniveling rear end! Stop your nonsense. You're just the afterbirth, Jeb.
Jeb Bush: No...
Trump: You slithered out of your mother's filth.
Jeb Bush: No.
Trump: They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece. Where were you when George was suckling at his mother's teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor Jeb? One of Rubio’s sons? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It's gone. It's had.
Jeb Bush: If you would just take...
Trump: You lose.
Jeb Bush: ...this lease, Donald...
Trump: Draaaaaainage! Drainage, Jeb, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now, my straw reaches acroooooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I! Drink! Your! Milkshake!
Trump: SHHHHHLLLLLUUUURRRRPP
Trump: I drink it up!
Jeb Bush: Don't bully me, Donald!
[Donald roars and throws Jeb across the room]
Trump: Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you, Jeb? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the Lord has chosen!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/822997699117125632

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

That's comedy to you.

yes that's what right-wing comedy is

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
also, where's a picture of Pepe getting knocked the F out like Richard Spencer (and getting peed on)?

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Bert Roberge posted:

That's comedy to you.

If he ever laughed a goddamn day in his life, I'm sure that'd be Trump's brand of comedy, too.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Tainen posted:

Here's the one I was looking for. I am sure the Secret Service is monitoring me now after searching "Trump hand under ivanka shirt"

Trump is easing his hands into Ivanka's dress in this photo. CPS! CPS!

Oh wait...it's too late :smugjones:

e:statute of limitations

Lindsey O. Graham fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jan 22, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

and it's not like someone getting kicked in the junk while a slide whistle plays comedy, it's real human suffering that they laugh at

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
so while freep is down, they have a Facebook group

it's poo poo and everyone uses their real name so there's no way I'm posting screencaps here

but it should come as no surprise to anyone here that the freep crowd bought every single word that Spicer said and now "knows" that the media lied about it and nothing will convince them otherwise

so they get to exist in their fact-free bubble while the rest of us are never going to know whether or not things we're going to hear from the executive branch are true or false

we are so hosed and I am so angry that I don't have access to alcohol right now

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm sure the majority of Trump supporters happily ate today up. "The media is lying to you, there were millions of people who love me just like you do!" is right in their sweet spot of BS they eat up.

There's plenty of Republicans who held their nose and voted for Trump who held out hope that he'd calm down when he got in office, and today doesn't help them. But the true believers? The people taught by Conservatives to distrust anyone but them and eat up everything without any critical thought? It will take something bigger to lose most of those people.

My guess is that's losing their healthcare but the Republicans and Trump will feed them a line of bull and they might eat it up. But if someone living in a red state sees their health insurance go to poo poo with a red state government, congress, and president it could be enough for them to smell bullshit when they try and blame it on blue.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Are they the ones who popularized "meme magic"? Because, ignoring that it's true that turnout was down, the meme magic is on the side of Trump is a whiny baby bitch and nobody went to his dumb party.

lol meme magic won turmp the presidency

Bert Roberge posted:

That's comedy to you.

that which does not kill you makes you stronger

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
pain and suffering will make the west rediscover its inner strength, we're gone down the wrong path and need to regress
make america great again

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

how mad would trumpateers get if you just said FAKE ACCOUNT to everything they said in response to something on twitter, implying they're some bot

i mean they're dumb enough to fall for FAKE NEWS so maybe they'll think they're not real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Baloogan posted:

lol meme magic won turmp the presidency

But it didn't get him good approval ratings or make him look strong to people who watched those speeches today.

• Locked thread