Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

its saturday night but i'm playing battlefield 1. this game is ok... titanfall 2 is a lot better

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Killing Floor 2

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Irithyll Dungeon is fully sick

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I got an undelivered letter, expecting dishonored 2 and it was my loving gas bill.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looks like being a loving insufferable normie has finally come back to bite you in the rear end lmao.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hahAAA word, give much mothafucken clown luv to BoganJoeRogan if you see that crazy sumbitch #discordcrew

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Looks like being a loving insufferable normie has finally come back to bite you in the rear end lmao.

I don't give a gently caress about getting a gas bill you drat dipshit.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Synthy's been playing Binding of Isaac since Friday night according to Steam. I hope he's not dead.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Synthy's been playing Binding of Isaac since Friday night according to Steam. I hope he's not dead.

Hell, me too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bravely Second. Only need to unlock one more job and then I'm gonna work on grinding out hella sick job combos that will let me grind faster. Since I think I'm on the last level anyway.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao the last side quest in this game has a shot for shot recreation of the Misato interrogation from 25/26. Nearly identical dialogue as well.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Some combination of DQ8, Mafia III, FFXV and RE Revelations

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I mustve left it running while alt tabbed, lol. Thx

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Street fighter 3rd strike and now that ive got it running, counter strike.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just went a full week without sleep in FFXV and went from level 23 to level 37. oops

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I finished Bravely Second on my plane ride. Tomorrow I'm gonna pick up Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse. Always gotta have a JRPG in the 3DS slot.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
did you get bored of xanadu next? genuinely interested, over here

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk I have to revisit it. I was enioying it and then I think Pokémon came out and that's all I played for like a month. And then since then I got into odin Sphere and other stuff I bought on holiday sales.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

OK THANK

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey man. No problem. In fact I may boot it up tonight to see where I was at and if I wanna finish it.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

it seems like a unique little game that i'd enjoy so its on my wish list for now

have fun smashing slimes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The sequel is coming out in a few months. Although I think it's more like a Persona clone now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SMTIVA is 14000 blocks :staredog:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Having lots of fun with Divinity: Original Sin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX3Usx6K6iU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
I played Strider for the Genesis and got real mad at it so now I'm going to play Streets of Rage 2 which I've never played before.,

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Who do you play in 3s

ken and chun li

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tonight I played some CSGO TDM and talked to the deranged sexually frustrated 14 year olds. The community outside of competitive in that game is awesome.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Tonight I played some CSGO TDM and talked to the deranged sexually frustrated 14 year olds. The community outside of competitive in that game is awesome.

Thanks for playing with me and my friends.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

i used to play comp with a french guy who had moved here and i got up in the middle of a comp game to get my washing from the laundromat around the corner. when i came back he started talking poo poo to me about how only losers do washing and all of a sudden i hgeard a bunch of yelling from his wife that was walking behind him with a washing basket full of clothes and he had to leave to go apologise lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this all happened in supreme/ge level games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i used to play comp with a french guy who had moved here and i got up in the middle of a comp game to get my washing from the laundromat around the corner. when i came back he started talking poo poo to me about how only losers do washing and all of a sudden i hgeard a bunch of yelling from his wife that was walking behind him with a washing basket full of clothes and he had to leave to go apologise lmfao

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmao

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ahhahhaha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol