Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Erenthal posted:

I thought Payne had been critical of Trump or at least not a cheerleader? But I guess his hatred of women trumps (no pun intended) his dislike of Trump.

"So you say Trump is a misogynistic racist? Well, he's married to a foreign woman. Check mate, libs!" :smug:

Of course it also is confusing (intentionally?) Conway with Bannon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

The Copper Kaiser posted:

For once Adam4d is actually current, topical and keeps it short.

Still a oval office though.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Adam4D knows that REAL proactive and strong women want their husband to control them and make all their decisions for them

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
My Fellow Woman on the right: "Uh, I never even said anything about abortion".

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Huh, wonder why women that want to make sure women can make their own choices aren't supportive of women who think that women shouldn't be allowed to make their own choices. Must be because they're hypocrites, yeah, that must be it.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I did like 4 readings of this and kept laughing harder.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
Ever since that punch yesterday, a lot of people have been sharing Captain America imagery. Here's another one:

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
I've seen a lot of nazi bashing pics in my feeds because of Facebook, twitter, and tumblr... the more I see he more I want to plaster my walls with prints of them :allears:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Marty Two Bulls is not a fan.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

The Copper Kaiser posted:

For once Adam4d is actually current, topical and keeps it short.

Still a oval office though.

In university I had a friend who was a staunch catholic who headed the pro-life chapter of my school. Except she did it entirely feminist: she never yelled at women who got abortion, went out of her way to get contact with adoption agencies and went in knowing that whether or not to get an abortion was a difficult choice for some women and got them in touch with counselling.

What I am saying is that she would probably show this gently caress the door, there is a massive difference between helping your fellow women make what can be a difficult choice for them and moralizing that if they didn't want to be perfect submissive wives and mothers they shouldn't have been such a slut. Go shove the broad end of a rake up your rear end Ford.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Jedit posted:

In news that is basically politooning: Roger Waters turned the Floyd Pig into Donald Trump and added Pigs (Three Different Ones) to the set list with pictures of Trump flanked by the Klan and naked with a micropenis. Now taking wagers on whether he'll be admitted to the US for his 2017 Us and Them tour.

Animals is absolutely one of those sprawling, yet claustrophobic, nightmare vision British political cartoons. Just y'know, an album. Even if it was before Roger drafted Gerald Scarfe.

ALSO: Pigs (Three Different Ones) is coming back?! :circlefap:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

After The War posted:

Animals is absolutely one of those sprawling, yet claustrophobic, nightmare vision British political cartoons. Just y'know, an album. Even if it was before Roger drafted Gerald Scarfe.

ALSO: Pigs (Three Different Ones) is coming back?! :circlefap:

It already came back, last October in Mexico City. He released a video on his Facebook page to commemorate the inauguration. Needless to say, when it gets to the line "Hey you, Whitehouse" it isn't Mary that gets displayed (although the lyrics aren't changed).

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Jedit posted:

It already came back, last October in Mexico City. He released a video on his Facebook page to commemorate the inauguration. Needless to say, when it gets to the line "Hey you, Whitehouse" it isn't Mary that gets displayed (although the lyrics aren't changed).

Yeah, I just saw on Wikipedia. I keep missing his FB posts, which is sad since I would check ingsoc.com/waters every day in high school hoping for some kind of news during the inactive period in the 90s.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Jedit posted:

It's also an edit.

In news that is basically politooning: Roger Waters turned the Floyd Pig into Donald Trump and added Pigs (Three Different Ones) to the set list with pictures of Trump flanked by the Klan and naked with a micropenis. Now taking wagers on whether he'll be admitted to the US for his 2017 Us and Them tour.

I'm really looking forward to crowd reaction for that one when I see him. The crestfallen hillbillies during Leaving Beirut in 2007 was always good for a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWLBtMz5OuY

EDIT:

After The War posted:

Yeah, I just saw on Wikipedia. I keep missing his FB posts, which is sad since I would check ingsoc.com/waters every day in high school hoping for some kind of news during the inactive period in the 90s.

ahahahaha that loving board. I remember when they all suddenly had strong opinions on fox hunting. Usenet was the place to be during that fallow period.

His FB posts are entertaining for the clueless dolts who are always amazed and disappointed Roger loving Waters of all people would make a political statement.

Rev. Bleech_ fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jan 22, 2017

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Tweet Like an Egyptian.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb

Heh. :smug: You CLAIM to be feminists, but then why don't you celebrate the statesmanship of Marie Antoinette or the directorial prowess of Leni Reifenstahl?

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I have cartoonish signs.

1 Two fewer Pulitzers than Ramirez.

2 Two fewer Pulitzers than Ramirez.

3 Two fewer Pulitzers than Ramirez.

4 Two fewer Pulitzers than Ramirez.

5 Two fewer Pulitzers than Ramirez.

6 Two fewer Pulitzers than Ramirez.

:nws: This one gets a content warning for rape. :nws: 7 Two fewer Pulitzers than Ramirez.

Also, I did see one cartoon that has been posted in this thread, by one of the British cartoonists, though I can't remember whom. It was also Lady Liberty getting sexually assaulted.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I didn't know latuff was at the protests and that is a weird way to draw ssj3 Goku :confused:

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

And to think I used to feel bad when Garrison's work was edited by 4chan types to be neo-nazi propaganda.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Rickshaw posted:

And to think I used to feel bad when Garrison's work was edited by 4chan types to be neo-nazi propaganda.

It's not far off from his original work so it was all the same to me. :shrug:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Spiffster posted:

It's not far off from his original work so it was all the same to me. :shrug:

It was always pretty much a They Live scenario

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

The first time I saw this cartoon, it was little more than a cursory glance that didn't really suggest too much gravity behind the message. Then I somehow manage to come back to it, and I see the mushroom cloud.

When I started accounting for conservatives who might be worried about Trump, I never even once considered that Sean 'fatty fatty fat fat' Delonas would be one of them.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

Two things I liked about Trump’s inaugural speech. He only used the word “I” three times. And it was short – 16 minutes.

John Kass in the Chicago Tribune wrote, “This wasn’t a smooth-talking politician inviting us to climb aboard his fancy word ship for a voyage beyond the stars. He did not call upon the angels. Instead, he spoke in dark tones to the forgotten man.”

quote:

It was that beginning that was astonishing, his declaration of war on the establishment, especially as they all sat there with him, with former Presidents Carter and Bush and Clinton and Obama looking on, outgoing first lady Michelle Obama frowning, Hillary Clinton icy and distant.

Bush bobbed his head and smiled as if in pain. Bill Clinton’s eyes were two frozen blue grapes, locked in a thousand-yard stare. But what he was looking at inside his own head, I wouldn’t ever want to know.

Kass, among others, called the speech Jacksonian. But large parts of it could have been given by Bernie Sanders, “Why go to war when we can use that money building freeways at home?”

As they stood together on the capitol steps, I was struck by Barack Obama’s elegance. Maybe it was the crease in his pants, but it stood in contrast to Trump’s, um, Trumpian appearance.

But Obama was no match for Melania.

Should be an interesting four years.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Is he preparing to serve the globe like a volleyball?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Trogdos! posted:

"climate change"

also Branco namedropped

Winning, Freedom, and Jobs are all to the left, thankfully Trump is on the wrong side of history, and thinks he's taking us right.
A long-term cartoon.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Nostradingus posted:

Is he preparing to serve the globe like a volleyball?

A Reverse Majora's Mask.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

I am gobsmacked that after one speech the shills are racing over each other to show how he's so gracious and selfless and totally not narcissistic (UNLIKE CELEBRITY OBAMA).

Hooooooow does the brain let that thought occur?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jay Rust posted:

Marty Two Bulls is not a fan.

Ryan Zinke pisses me off that he went into the same field as Geology majors. I loving hate oil and gas geologists now, nothing but a bunch of fucks looking at ways to give there dying industries a excuse to mine public lands.

I rather kill my career calling oil and gas companies shitheads than work for them no matter how little they would offer me because I never took any oil and gas classes for my major and wanted to be a Paleontologist first and foremost

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
It's probably literally this inside his mind but he wouldn't be frowning about it.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Yikes, necromancy to get Rehnquist to do the inauguration? Guess I missed out not watching the ceremony.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Kass, among others, called the speech Jacksonian. But large parts of it could have been given by Bernie Sanders, “Why go to war when we can use that money building freeways at home?”

As they stood together on the capitol steps, I was struck by Barack Obama’s elegance. Maybe it was the crease in his pants, but it stood in contrast to Trump’s, um, Trumpian appearance.

But Obama was no match for Melania.

Should be an interesting four years.
[/quote]

You know, he did run a dollar-store Cult of Personality campaign, but he used "I" only a few times in his speech, so corner turned!

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.
Dr Seuss. Dr Seuss knew all along.

(Replace "bath tub" with "swamp")

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

If only Republicans were allowed to apply to college! sheesh!

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

I can't help but wonder if, in two weeks, we're going to see an awful lot of comics about how it's wrong to punch someone, even if you disagree with them about your right to not be murdered by the state.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

As always, that duck can go gently caress itself

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Eric Allie's output for the last three or four months:

1. MADIGAN MORE LIKE BADIGAN

2. LET'S GO TO A PLACE

Alternate between 1 and 2 depending on whether he's drawing his own poo poo or Prickly City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

ManlyGrunting posted:

Go shove the broad end of a rake up your rear end Ford.

As if Ford could ever be so comfortable with himself to have a broad up his rear end.

• Locked thread