Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

we should punch nazis every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

hmmm... these irish men keep singing about being poor and cheating on your spouse

kkk, please confirm

sure when divorce is illegal what else do you do

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i'm gonna smash a trash can RIGHT NOW

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y3pt9vIoNE

probably not the most mature thing, but my thought process during the video was I'D GET OUT THE CAR AND CALL HER A GOOK AND SEE HOW SHE LIKES IT

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i'm gonna smash a trash can RIGHT NOW

tut tut

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

kustomkarkommando posted:

sure when divorce is illegal what else do you do

Not get married in the first place?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Ceiling fan posted:

I think this is the very essence of punishing people for having the wrong opinion.

i mean, yeah. it's punishing nazis for being nazis, so they're too scared to try to show strength in public. it's the whole idea.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Not get married in the first place?

Please even I want to get married and I have difficulty commiting for more than 6 months.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

A cheating culture is fine IMO

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

don't worry i went and bought one and applied for a permit to demonstrate under a highway at midnight. i mean if you cant follow the rules then the only trash can you're knocking over are our democratic principles

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

Please even I want to get married and I have difficulty commiting for more than 6 months.

ugh, breeders

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Lol is that from the breeder playbook?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'm not sure how i feel about marriage. on the one hand divorces are awful, and when you watch someone go through one, my reaction is "why the gently caress would anyone voluntarily sign up for this." but on the other, divorces being awful is kind of the point. by putting yourself in position where you're going to go through a lot of agony if your marriage fails, you're sort of investing in it. and since you're invested in it, it makes it a lot harder to walk away from than if you were just in a long term relationship.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Trash is property and a disrespect for the sanctity of property rights is much more dangerous than racism!!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Orange Devil posted:

Can someone please start logging all this ridiculous bullshit like the cake plagiarism and the twitter background picture being from Obama's inauguration and all that poo poo so that if we survive all this we can make a webpage like that one Reagan webpage which just documents day by day all the ridiculous bullshit that motherfucker got up to so that people in the future, who I guarantee you will not believe this poo poo otherwise, might learn just how loving bad things can get?

Trump has to have some psychological fixation on beating or outdoing Obama, right? Like how Stalin had Hitler's skull retrieved and stared at it obsessively and yelled at it and kept it in his home. This is getting creepy.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

A cheating culture is fine IMO

Strongly disagree.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Chelb posted:

here's a baking tip: gently caress you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Result: I burned my kitchen down

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

Ceiling fan posted:

This is a really late comment on my part. Because I am behind the times.

I think this is the very essence of punishing people for having the wrong opinion.

lol eat poo poo

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Ceiling fan posted:

This is a really late comment on my part. Because I am behind the times.

No, it's punishing the opinion-haver for doing a parting-short, which is a different thing.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
lol

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
usexit

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

haha of course my rep's one of the cosponsors

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

League of Nations 2, indeed.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
So we want to leave the UN that we basically rule over with an iron fist

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
It will probably fail, but then they get to tell their moron constituents that they tried!

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Aeryk posted:

So we want to leave the UN that we basically rule over with an iron fist

Have you considered that Trump might want to move America away from being an iron-fisted dictator on the global stage because he somehow thinks that an isolationist superpower with (even more) protectionist trade policies makes him more money? It won't. I mean he is probably following the same "masterplan" as Brexit, where they for some reason die Vorsehung!1!, believe that that they could get even more special privileges by disengaging from the structures specifically set up to benefit them in the first place.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Aeryk posted:

It will probably fail, but then they get to tell their moron constituents that they tried!

it was sent to die in committee the same day it was introduced

back when he was in congress, ron paul introduced it every few years

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
Idiots and their paranoid delusional fantasies. We basically rule the planet fuckos, no UN thugs going to be taking ur gunz

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

There's a huge right-wing fake news attack on this SNL writer, with stories ranging the journalistic gamut from the widely respected Washington Times to the daring Infowars. My guess is the tweet was faked.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
Since it wasn't clear on their Rapsheet I probated AA because they asked for a week in the report, not because of what they said.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Fans posted:

Since it wasn't clear on their Rapsheet I probated AA because they asked for a week in the report, not because of what they said.

I imagine it would get real tiring having to make stupid disclaimers like this

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

following the second sentence of the user's report (report id 123456 from 2016-01-20T12:34:56-07:00),

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

I'm just using Carto right now which has some piss-poor options, but I can give you this!

This is from a few pages back, but both this map and the original one are using data from Augusta, ME for Augusta, GA.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

oh btw randler there's apparently new batch of highly computant space heaters by amd coming up around late february, so you might want to let that land into retail before upgrading, to see how intel reacts

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

oh btw randler there's apparently new batch of highly computant space heaters by amd coming up around late february, so you might want to let that land into retail before upgrading, to see how intel reacts

I won't be needing that come February. 24 hours after the inauguration my body decided that it is time for the foretold war against the beastfolk and has begun to mutate into a living weapon. The current estimate is that I will become Pestilence, Rider of the Apocalypse by mid-week.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

I won't be needing that come February. 24 hours after the inauguration my body decided that it is time for the foretold war against the beastfolk and has begun to mutate into a living weapon. The current estimate is that I will become Pestilence, Rider of the Apocalypse by mid-week.
get some pepper vodka i guess :ohdear:

seeing that youve done the game, what are politicoeconomically correct opinions on the eso factions

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

cinci zoo sniper posted:

get some pepper vodka i guess :ohdear:

seeing that youve done the game, what are politicoeconomically correct opinions on the eso factions

pepper vodka is real good for oyster shooters

id make some myself but i dont trust eating raw oysters outside of a restaurant with people trained to prepare that poo poo

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Roll Argonian. It's the only moral choice.

Then do the storyline quests for the Ebonheart Pact and you will see that there is not a single decent man, mer or bet amongst the other races.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

Roll Argonian. It's the only moral choice.
im thinking about dunmer or altmer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

im thinking about dunmer or altmer

:dogbutton:

Altmer are literal nazis. Not even in the usual *wink**wink**nudge**nudge* kind of using parallels to draw make the fantasy villain look more evil. The Altmer are explicitly bent on subjugating and/or exterminating all other races in Tamriel.

The Dunmer are basically the Confederate States of America, if the South had mostly won. Unlike the Altmer, not everybody is an out-and-proud nazi, though, and most are "just following order". They're still actively slave-holding other races because it's their culture.

Randler fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jan 22, 2017

• Locked thread