Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Nice to know Hillary totally bought into the bernie bros narrative and wasn't just selling it to her supporters... I think.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
whaaaaaa

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

She was just mad since someone forward her the Bernie Would Have Won music video on the day of the ceremony.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

She is so awful, why is she still allowed to those types of functions?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

wooow

she blames him for her fuckup huh?

why is she even at this luncheon? i thought her career was dead? did the powerplayers give her one more pity lunch?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

quote:

The newly installed first family and their congressional hosts munched on Maine lobster as an appetizer before moving on to to grilled angus beef for the main course, while waiters made the rounds filling their etched glasses with Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.

They ate with gilded forks and knives off gold-embroidered plates at tables draped with luxurious red-and-white patterned tablecloths and decorated with centerpieces of roses and lilies.

A quintet of harpsichord, cello, flute and two violins played pieces by Joseph Haydn, Arcangelo Corelli and rare works taken from Thomas Jefferson’s library.

:negative:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Condiv posted:

wooow

she blames him for her fuckup huh?

why is she even at this luncheon? i thought her career was dead? did the powerplayers give her one more pity lunch?

Do you think Hillary is done attending expensive events with powerful people? Do you think her ambitions were finally shattered in 2016? What does your heart tell you?

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Clinton is bad, but I think it's fair to feel awkward/uncomfortable talking to a man who literally went up against you in the worlds most important competition just months ago

Hell, maybe she feels guilty because he would've won. Who knows

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Clinton is bad, but I think it's fair to feel awkward/uncomfortable talking to a man who literally went up against you in the worlds most important competition just months ago

You mean her warm conversation with Trump?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Civilized Fishbot posted:

it's nice how you try to grant even a modicum of humanity towards a literal lizard person.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

You mean her warm conversation with Trump?

Oh I forgot about that lol. You're completely right, Clinton is bad

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

it's nice how you try to grant even a modicum of humanity towards a literal lizard person.

What could be more human than ruining the course of history because you personally cannot conceive of ever not climbing social/political hierarchy

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

mugrim posted:

I agree fully. The smaller the area normally the more I like local Dem parties but in large cities they're unbearable sellout assholes.

Montgomery County, MD, one of the richest counties in the country and home to a whole bunch of Washington insider Dems managed to, in the most expensive primary for a House race ever, reject both corporate candidates for Jamie Raskin, firebrand progressive who nevertheless is a longtime local party functionary

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Montgomery County, MD, one of the richest counties in the country and home to a whole bunch of Washington insider Dems managed to, in the most expensive primary for a House race ever, reject both corporate candidates for Jamie Raskin, firebrand progressive who nevertheless is a longtime local party functionary

I would like to know more.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

logikv9 posted:

you can't avoid MIGF

migf comes in, migf comes out

you can't explain that

KRock
Aug 13, 2007
College Slice

What is the significance of this? How is a brief conversation between the two in any way noteworthy?

Christ, this thread is terrible.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

My Imaginary GF posted:

nah, we tried women and they losers. americans want a white dude to lead them.

they need a white jewish dude

Okay I know there must be something incorrect here. Did you mean to post a gif where Bernie turns into Rahm?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

KRock posted:

What is the significance of this? How is a brief conversation between the two in any way noteworthy?

bagl

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

KRock posted:

heh

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

I actually lived in MontCo for part of my life and I had no idea this happened. This is awesome.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

KRock posted:

Hillary would rather be around because republicans because despite her crowing about being a real progressive she's actually a Bloomberg style republican.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

KRock posted:

:smug:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

etalian posted:

Hillary would rather be around because republicans because despite her crowing about being a real progressive she's actually a Bloomberg style republican.

Goldwater, actually.

KRock
Aug 13, 2007
College Slice

etalian posted:

Bernie Sanders was literally at the same lunch.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

KRock posted:

Bernie Sanders was literally at the same lunch.

Bernie Sanders is also a liberal.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

raus

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

etalian posted:

Both David Brock and MIGF are now love with Bernie Sanders

Brock is surprising - he's been a Clinton Creature (tm) ever since he got outed in the 90's and it was clear that the religious right were gonna purge the gays. On the other hand his survival instincts are on point sooooooo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

Good point. Migf, aren't you a white Jewish dude? Why weren't you in the tank for Bernie before? Cause you didn't think he'd win? Was it all about winning and getting money for you?

Bernie Sanders lost the democratic primary because he was disorganized in getting started against a woman who had been running for President since the year 2000. If Bernie Sanders had begun to organize a run 2, or even 4 years earlier, then I have no doubt that he would have been much more viable in the Democratic primary.

I support an all-Jewish Democratic ticket for executive offices. America is a nation of Judeo-Christian values; I lean more towards the Judeo end of those values, and find that our nation is at its greatest when we apply old testament justice tempered by new testament compassion.

Keith Ellison is a loving scumbag who lies on his taxes, cheats on his wifes, and steals from his campaign donors. Like come the gently caress on, the MN campaign finance board fills out all the paperwork for ya and just asks you to sign on the dotted line. If Ellison can't even loving do that--the littlest amount of effort to engage in honest graft--how the gently caress can he manage the DNC? Besides, everyone knows Ellison does not believe in the Judeo-Christian values which underpin American democracy; he is an authoritarian out to destroy America.

The Democratic party can become great again by pursuing a strategy to re-unite the rural vote with the party via the tactic of all-out attack against big-city islamist values. Keith Ellison is not the man to lead the charge against islamofascism; Bernie/Emanuel, gently caress yeah.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Homeless Friend posted:

Bernie Sanders lost the democratic primary because he was disorganized in getting started against a woman who had been running for President since the year 2000. If Bernie Sanders had begun to organize a run 2, or even 4 years earlier, then I have no doubt that he would have been much more viable in the Democratic primary.

I support an all-Jewish Democratic ticket for executive offices. America is a nation of Judeo-Christian values; I lean more towards the Judeo end of those values, and find that our nation is at its greatest when we apply old testament justice tempered by new testament compassion.

Keith Ellison is a loving scumbag who lies on his taxes, cheats on his wifes, and steals from his campaign donors. Like come the gently caress on, the MN campaign finance board fills out all the paperwork for ya and just asks you to sign on the dotted line. If Ellison can't even loving do that--the littlest amount of effort to engage in honest graft--how the gently caress can he manage the DNC? Besides, everyone knows Ellison does not believe in the Judeo-Christian values which underpin American democracy; he is an authoritarian out to destroy America.

The Democratic party can become great again by pursuing a strategy to re-unite the rural vote with the party via the tactic of all-out attack against big-city islamist values. Keith Ellison is not the man to lead the charge against islamofascism; Bernie/Emanuel, gently caress yeah.

:silent:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hillary's corrupt emails

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

fuckin' migfs, how do they work??

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This was Hillary's least favorite part of Django

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IeK-V-Dlbo

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Homeless Friend posted:

No....

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

You don't get it do you?

You

Can

Have

Both

We can chew gum and walk at the same time. Your version of "ídpol" is this:

We tried what you suggested and it backfired spectacularly.

lmao "gently caress rural America"

That's some good intersectional poo poo right thar

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
Why do identitarian liberals erase all the identities outside of cities 🤔

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

etalian posted:

This was Hillary's least favorite part of Django

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IeK-V-Dlbo

Triggered by immaculately poured beer.
Also by violating the sacred law of segregation.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Homeless Friend posted:

This is a Starbucks drive thru

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Homeless Friend posted:

Sir, this is a starbucks.

WOOF YOU MOTHER FUCKER :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
MIGF was way more open to the Bernie/Emanuel ticket than I ever imagined lol

• Locked thread