Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Agrajag posted:

pizzagate!

not sure where the missing trillions is coming from

missing trillions... of child pizza sex slaves???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

They will never drop this btw, in 8 years we'll still be hearing about the inauguration

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Agrajag posted:

pizzagate!

if we knew where they were from we probably could've found them by now

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

If I had to deal with Trump I'd be blazed 24/7 too

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Karl Sharks posted:

if we knew where they were from we probably could've found them by now

Did you check the couch cushions

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
How are we going to handle four years of this? It's been like two days and his staff is already telegraphing that they want to eat eachother.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

I think it's time to talk about how there's now a religious belief among 100% of republican voters that holds that there isn't any such thing as, and there cannot be any such thing as knowable facts, objective evidence, or observable reality. It's not the fringe voters or "the base" anymore. It's every single one, and it's now a fervently held religious belief. No one's doing this just out of convenience anymore.

People need to start talking about this fact, and start talking about how do you deal with it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

People have been using a google doc to compile crowd estimates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xa0iLqYKz8x9Yc_rfhtmSOJQ2EGgeUVjvV4A8LsIaxY/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

goddamn kid, those are some vulgar scribbles :stare:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Agrajag posted:

pizzagate!

To the truthers, it's the unaccountable pentagon budget.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

would have voted for him if hed promised to do this

Secretary of the Party Which Don't Stop

tik tok, doomsday clock, doj blow the Kaaba up, 2nite, gonna fight, something something alt right

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

what the gently caress is a magnetometer and how would it impact crowd sizes?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Prettz posted:

I think it's time to talk about how there's now a religious belief among 100% of republican voters that holds that there isn't any such thing as, and there cannot be any such thing as knowable facts, objective evidence, or observable reality. It's not the fringe voters or "the base" anymore. It's every single one, and it's now a fervently held religious belief. No one's doing this just out of convenience anymore.

People need to start talking about this fact, and start talking about how do you deal with it.

yah I've been saying this

Trump is not an outlier he is the face of the Republican Party

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
In 2021 Trump's successor will have a larger crowd at his inauguration, but Trump will claim they were just there to watch Trump.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Weeping Wound posted:

goddamn kid, those are some vulgar scribbles :stare:

Well can you blame him after how Trump screamed at him and threw him and his mother out of that rally?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chokes McGee posted:

If I had to deal with Trump I'd be blazed 24/7 too

its his country we all gotta deal with him

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Is this thing going to crawl out of my TV in 7 days and kill me (aka alternative life)

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Fix posted:

To the truthers, it's the unaccountable pentagon budget.

Oh, well, I'm sure President Trump will get right on fixing that

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

fits my needs posted:

Lol. The clowns are uniting for something? How long until some rider for taking away women's rights is attached and kills the whole thing?

I mean its dumb in the scope of things to come but its a good wedge issue to break the republican voting block. A non-lock-step congress will really piss off Trump and might push him to fighting congress for his own crazy agenda instead of rubberstamping Paul Ryan's agenda.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

akadajet posted:

It measures magnets, obviously.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

akadajet posted:

loving crowds, how do they work

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I think the guy I'm working with is on drugs and not the cool fun ones

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Chokes McGee posted:

yah I've been saying this

Trump is not an outlier he is the face of the Republican Party
Even the liberal blogosphere doesn't want to face this. They keep coming up with a new excuse for it every week. Things are different now.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

its his country we all gotta deal with him

right like I said

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I almost understand a crazy person who sees conspiracy in every shadow. I don't understand a person who says woah who gives a poo poo about seeing what The Presidents tax returns look like, a totally unprecedented and dangerous thing - there's a pizza child rape conspiracy afoot

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Prettz posted:

fake news dude, fake news.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/822808249980375040

"you got punched so you're out of the club!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Prettz posted:

You deal with it by shutting down the propaganda outlets before fascism starts to creep too far and certainly before you elect cheeto mussolini. A plurality of americans got suckered in, and now we are at a place that has no easy path back out.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
                I told you not to look!
                                       /

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
today is the first day of the rest of your alt-life

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I almost understand a crazy person who sees conspiracy in every shadow. I don't understand a person who says woah who gives a poo poo about seeing what The Presidents tax returns look like, a totally unprecedented and dangerous thing - there's a pizza child rape conspiracy afoot

check out this high placed pentagon child sex doer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIuxFX64vpw

shocking

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Prettz posted:

There are a lot of republicans who would really disagree with this (that I work with). They probably all voted Trump anyway but the extreme anti-reality bias thing is actually rubbing them the wrong way because they like to think of themselves as the arbiters of objective economic reality over the emotional libs.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the noid is back

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Well can you blame him after how Trump screamed at him and threw him and his mother out of that rally?

he remembers, he used a green crayon to represent the current commander-in-chief

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Bethamphetamine posted:

You deal with it by shutting down the propaganda outlets before fascism starts to creep too far and certainly before you elect cheeto mussolini. A plurality of americans got suckered in, and now we are at a place that has no easy path back out.
This has nothing to do with the new religion, however. Shutting down all the TV news stations will not remove this deeply-held belief among half the population.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
i walked into a church parenting group today and was looking forward to bitching about babies and instead it was all anti trump talk and i was just like come the gently caress on

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I'm an Noid

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Fiction posted:

post your soundtracks for trump's america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLR3yqkVQJo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk6lDkTO0Nw&hd=1

Adbot