Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I like the girl with the giant tits that's been in some of the movies and stuff RLM has made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Baronjutter posted:

Any woman getting involved with anything related to nerd-media has to have super thick skin and fight a horrible uphill battle and deal with abuse and stalkers and creepy poo poo forever and I imagine that takes its toll. Some of my friends do nerd media poo poo for money and are pretty successful, and one of them is a fee-male and holy poo poo. Every single video with her in it gets like 100 creepy and awkward comments and compliments and any time they'd do a public event nerds would travel from all over just to fawn over her and generally be creepy. And that's the people who like her, holy poo poo if someone doesn't like a thing she said or how she looks in a particular video.

this poster is attacking me somebody help

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Baronjutter posted:

People who were facebook/social media creeping on them say mike and her are still listed as in a relationship and the breakup thing was untrue. She probably just got sick of the RLM fanbase or had better things to do or who knows what. I just hope everyone's happy, specially Rich because his laugh uplifts the world.

the laugh of Rich Evans is worth 5 0000 jessies

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

a bone to pick posted:

I like the girl with the giant tits that's been in some of the movies and stuff RLM has made

Yeah, Rich is pretty good.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Cubone posted:

this poster is attacking me somebody help

Joking aside, threats of rape and death combined with doxxing is pretty scary. It sucks that women in new media and nerd culture have to deal with it.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
I believe I just saw a commercial for Monster Trucks that called it "The number one movie in America." I think the filmmakers deserve an apology from RLM.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I'm pretty sure Hidden Figures was number one.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

MrSlam posted:

I believe I just saw a commercial for Monster Trucks that called it "The number one movie in America." I think the filmmakers deserve an apology from RLM.

I'm guessing that is #1 in a very specific statistical measurement

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

greatn posted:

I'm pretty sure Hidden Figures was number one.

They meant in that there other America

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Indolent Bastard posted:

Joking aside, threats of rape and death combined with doxxing is pretty scary. It sucks that women in new media and nerd culture have to deal with it.

Just use the horny nerds to beat off the rapey nerds bing bing bong so simple.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

MrSlam posted:

I have a three year old son and I'm pretty sure this will be his favorite movie.

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

canned from the band posted:

There's a thing going on over at reddit where they're watching a bunch of neil breen movies: https://www.reddit.com/r/RedLetterMedia/comments/5pbgla/theres_a_neil_breen_marathon_going_on_over_at/

Double Down just started a few mins ago...
I managed to sit through almost all of Pass Thru.

Dear God.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I have a three year old son and I'm pretty sure this will be his favorite movie.

My three year old liked it. Probably the first live action movie he sat all the way through without breaks.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

MrSlam posted:

they're saying it's piss movie

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
IDK I keep wanting to go see that movie because it looks hilariously terrible but then my movie budget keeps getting consumed by poo poo like the 20th anniversary showing of Mononoke or needing to see La La Land before it cleans house at the Oscars.

Seriously tho, they should do a HitB about La La Land, that's a movie I desperately want to see Mike and Jay talk about.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

a bone to pick posted:

Mike using the Russ Meyer method for casting, hell yeah.

She's kind of amazing in Great Space Jam but she's apparently a local radio host in my area now and she is not particularly entertaining on there, at least not any of the times I happened to hear her talking while surfing.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I wish there was a new video because I love those guys. I haven't seen a movie in a long rear end time I just like to listen to people who hate movies now.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
RLM is for people who don't watch movies first and foremost.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Why doesn't Gillian come around anymore?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

We Know Catheters posted:

Jay wouldn't give her his cummies

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I want to bathe in a pool of jays cum

I want to soak in his essence

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Zzulu posted:

I want to bathe in a pool of jays cum

I want to soak in his essence

Getting conflicting vibes here with your av

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

We Know Catheters posted:

Moved to LA to be an actress.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
SHUT UP YOU CREEEPY PERVERTS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1m3rGh6DUI

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
gently caress this makes going into work tonight not so bad. Can't wait.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Seriously tho, they should do a HitB about La La Land, that's a movie I desperately want to see Mike and Jay talk about.

Have i got a surprise for you!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Pinch Me Im Meming posted:

RLM is for people who don't watch movies first and foremost.

I watch RLM so I don't have to watch movies

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mr and Mr Plinkett

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

confirmed jay

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Hands of fire.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

RLM iS VARY BAD AT REVIEWING MOVIES

Grondoth fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jan 22, 2017

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
E:

Kinda surprised they liked La La Land. At least the ending which was the worst part. I mean, there was so much in that film to tear down.

The two leads singing was usually bad with a few okay moments. Their dancing was slow and showed that they weren't dancers. At least Gosling could play piano which was cool.

But that ending was totally undeserved. If you are going to build towards dramatic moments, you need to earn them. They didn't. They just slapped on a nonsensical ending with the hope that it would be emotional. Apparently, it worked for a lot of people, but it made a good movie bad in my eyes.

It's funny. I was really enjoying the film, in spite of its flaws, until the end. Then I was just confused as to why they'd pull sad a stupid swerve. And then every day after I found myself liking the film even less. Now I am at a point where I just don't like the film at all.

Waltzing Along fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jan 22, 2017

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
that place... where u cook flowers in

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Who is this ratch?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I like mellow drunk Mike.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

E:

Kinda surprised they liked La La Land. At least the ending which was the worst part. I mean, there was so much in that film to tear down.

The two leads singing was usually bad with a few okay moments. Their dancing was slow and showed that they weren't dancers. At least Gosling could play piano which was cool.

But that ending was totally undeserved. If you are going to build towards dramatic moments, you need to earn them. They didn't. They just slapped on a nonsensical ending with the hope that it would be emotional. Apparently, it worked for a lot of people, but it made a good movie bad in my eyes.

It's funny. I was really enjoying the film, in spite of its flaws, until the end. Then I was just confused as to why they'd pull sad a stupid swerve. And then every day after I found myself liking the film even less. Now I am at a point where I just don't like the film at all.

RLM iS vary bad at reviewing movies and this prroves it.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Baronjutter posted:

Any woman getting involved with anything related to nerd-media has to have super thick skin and fight a horrible uphill battle and deal with abuse and stalkers and creepy poo poo forever and I imagine that takes its toll. Some of my friends do nerd media poo poo for money and are pretty successful, and one of them is a fee-male and holy poo poo. Every single video with her in it gets like 100 creepy and awkward comments and compliments and any time they'd do a public event nerds would travel from all over just to fawn over her and generally be creepy. And that's the people who like her, holy poo poo if someone doesn't like a thing she said or how she looks in a particular video.

Where can i get this level of attention and $$$ from thirsty males lol

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I was surprised to find out carrie ann moss is in Bye Bye Man. Doesn't she have forever money from the matrix movies.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I hope they review Split by M Night Shyamalan. It's the first and only film I've ever walked out on in my life. Genuinely the worst film I've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I hope they review Split by M Night Shyamalan. It's the first and only film I've ever walked out on in my life. Genuinely the worst film I've ever seen

M Night still on a roll.

• Locked thread