Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Al! posted:

i dont think so

do you think it was even opened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Homeless Friend posted:

lol if he sees something similar to this on the news hes gonna blow his top

nah

when someone is more popular than him, that bothers him

that someone treats women better than him, that doesn't bother him

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

etalian posted:

Remember how Trump bashed the gold star mother for looking too passive during the speech?

Ah!

How could I forget? :smugjones:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

a.lo posted:

Nah.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
You know that gift was some of Melania's trash QVC jewelry

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Ah!

How could I forget? :smugjones:

whatever Lindsey you're bending the knee like the subservient cuck you are, and here I thought you had a spine. thanks for selling us out to Putin by approving Rex

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

it looks like america has chickenpox

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

is it possible to feel both bad and not bad at all for melania

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
gotta say it would have been nice if these women showed up on election day

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

hey i need some good recs for nazi killing games, already have wolfenstein and the saboteur

HOI4

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/metasynthie/status/823022805537226752

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

it pains me that death to spies is so bad b/c "hitman but the guards are nazis" is a great premise

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

triple sulk posted:

is it possible to feel both bad and not bad at all for melania

Like it would be cool if she got cancer and someone brought her a gift basket.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Agrajag posted:

thanks trump

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

waiting on some patching

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/EricLiptonNYT/status/823304616574124032

the article posted:

The suit, which will not seek any monetary damages, will ask a federal court in New York to order Mr. Trump to stop taking payments from foreign government entities. Such payments, it says, include those from patrons at Trump hotels and golf courses, as well as loans for his office buildings from certain banks controlled by foreign governments, and leases with tenants like Qatar Airways, a government enterprise.

“The framers of the Constitution were students of history,” said Deepak Gupta, one of the lawyers behind the suit. “And they understood that one way a republic could fail is if foreign powers could corrupt our elected leaders.”

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Agrajag posted:

what makes you think they didn't

like I'm not (just) being salty here, I kind of want to compare statistics but I'm also out grocery shopping and/or lazy

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Agrajag posted:

whatever Lindsey you're bending the knee like the subservient cuck you are, and here I thought you had a spine. thanks for selling us out to Putin by approving Rex

:negative:

Grabs bourbon.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

cams posted:

https://twitter.com/sammiejoeraja/status/823279957157801984

i am enthralled by the theme of melania as a tragic character in this story

i mean she is to an extent. she married him for money/greencard and i am sure he cheats on her and basically views her a gently caress toy and heir maker, the only person who loves her is her son barron is probably autistic and that probably pisses trump off to no end. plus all of his ex wives have said how emotionally abusive he is. and you can see from the photos/videos that its not a loving relationship or even a equal one.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al! posted:

i dont think so

The just about to open a lovely gift face.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

let me predict the future: nothing will happen from this.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

a.lo posted:

I'm sure it's 90% styrofoam, and constructed to look just like the one the Obamas gave to the Bushes eight years ago.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean she is to an extent. she married him for money/greencard and i am sure he cheats on her and basically views her a gently caress toy and heir maker, the only person who loves her is her son barron is probably autistic and that probably pisses trump off to no end. plus all of his ex wives have said how emotionally abusive he is. and you can see from the photos/videos that its not a loving relationship or even a equal one.

still doesn't give you carte blanche to poo poo on everyone below you on the totem pole

I seriously doubt there's any kind of Stockholm Syndrome at play here and she's just a terrible human being but I could be completely wrong in this case

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Agrajag posted:

actually the times will be shut down via executive order

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
actually the correct answer there was that no woman deserves that treatment regardless of whether or not she treats other people like poo poo

my bad

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Chokes McGee posted:

still doesn't give you carte blanche to poo poo on everyone below you on the totem pole

I seriously doubt there's any kind of Stockholm Syndrome at play here and she's just a terrible human being but I could be completely wrong in this case

I'm pretty sure she is terrible like her husband

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Agrajag posted:

actually, in a 5 to 4 decision upending all precedent....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm Kellyanne Conway

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm pretty sure she is terrible like her husband

Even still probably lovely of me to imply she deserves an abusive relationship idk

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Scott Forstall posted:

nah

when someone is more popular than him, that bothers him

that someone treats women better than him, that doesn't bother him

Yeah, Trump doesn't care about looking like he cares about his wife and if anyone made a big deal of it they'd just run out Kellyanne, Ivanka, and Melania to say what a gentleman he is when he grabs pussies.

Although the new sport of late night comedians in this country is probably to see if you can deliver a good enough burn to make the President of the United States lash out at you.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

That DICK! posted:

I'm Kellyanne Conway

fuk u

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

actually, in a 5 to 4 decision upending all precedent....

lol poo poo

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Al! posted:

i dont think so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

That DICK! posted:

I'm Kellyanne Conway

u motherfuckre

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

StashAugustine posted:

hey i need some good recs for nazi killing games, already have wolfenstein and the saboteur

Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Day of Defeat (military FPS, boring)

Bloodrayne (lol)

I don't remember many others but bloodrayne is probably the best out of all those because it just gives no fucks about being a stupid game about a vampire lady with big knives on her arms leaping around mounting nazis slurping their blood and using them as human shields while she shoots everyone.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That's what the media would have you believe isn't it

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

oh yeah i totally buy this narrative

when people say melania is an awful person what are they referring to other than "continues to be married to donald trump and is photographed with him publicly"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FAUXTON posted:

Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Day of Defeat (military FPS, boring)

Bloodrayne (lol)

I don't remember many others but bloodrayne is probably the best out of all those because it just gives no fucks about being a stupid game about a vampire lady with big knives on her arms leaping around mounting nazis slurping their blood and using them as human shields while she shoots everyone.

I'm not really sure why people consider it a bad game just based on this description, does it have a poo poo engine or sut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

• Locked thread