Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Powered Descent posted:

What do you expect from the original home of the Tea Party :haw:

ugh my morning commute walks by the place where they reenact it, i've seen it and ads for it more times than i care to count :negative:

ed: bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbballssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

the black husserl posted:

This one is fake (Bee Movie has no such quote) but I am loving lolling hard at right-wing disinformation tactics being used to make Dear Leader look like an enormous retard

god knows what people would think otherwise

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

This one is fake (Bee Movie has no such quote) but I am loving lolling hard at right-wing disinformation tactics being used to make Dear Leader look like an enormous retard

its not a fake, its an alt-fact

cams
Mar 28, 2003

gently caress, outed myself as having never seen bee movie. never gonna live this one down.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I'm Glad The Packers Lost

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

C-Euro posted:

I'm Glad The Packers Lost

p-p-p-packerwoods

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

cams posted:

gently caress, outed myself as having never seen bee movie. never gonna live this one down.

uh the name of that film is "The Bee Movie", thank you very much

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

I assumed it probably was, but Republicans have quoted Pokemon before so this was eminently believable.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

"Pepe"
*does hand gestures*
*fist flies into his skull*
*i jizz my pants again and again*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw1BPfQqZhg

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Tir McDohl posted:

I assumed it probably was, but Republicans have quoted Pokemon before so this was eminently believable.

Of course it was. We both know that reality doesn't matter anymore anyways. Tens of thousands of people have seen that tweet and think its absolutely real. Can we really tell them it isn't? The Bee Movie.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

The Brown Menace posted:

Lol she probably thought Don would croak or get bored of her soon enough and she'd make mad bank but ever since 11/9 you can faintly hear the curb your enthusiasm theme playing whenever she's on screen

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol like every single conservative I keep around on social media is extremely butthurt and posting memes about how put upon and persecuted they are. They seem to take extreme exception to all the signs left at the Trump DC Hotel especially. These are the same people who said that lead in drinking water is no biggie, same with water you could set on fire coming out of faucets in fracking areas

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

lol like every single conservative I keep around on social media is extremely butthurt and posting memes about how put upon and persecuted they are. They seem to take extreme exception to all the signs left at the Trump DC Hotel especially. These are the same people who said that lead in drinking water is no biggie, same with water you could set on fire coming out of faucets in fracking areas

manly conservative men need a safe pace

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Epic High Five posted:

:suspense:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Melania knew what she was getting into, I'm not sure why anybody is wasting a single neuron being concerned about the well being of the First Lady who lives in sumptuous privilege in a golden apartment

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/sadderdre/status/823139505108553728

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

The Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl despite losing the popular vote.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

MadJackal posted:

It's somewhat comforting that the lies are going to be so farcical for the next four years that the Left can just clown on them constantly.

This was the 80s and the only bright spot in that misbeggotten decade was a generation that loathes Republicans and Hall and Oates.

Clowning doesnt do poo poo is what Im saying.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:q:

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

Melania knew what she was getting into, I'm not sure why anybody is wasting a single neuron being concerned about the well being of the First Lady who lives in sumptuous privilege in a golden apartment

i dunno i think everyone who gets involved with trump is a victim :lol:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

holy poo poo we won 3 games? thats 2 more than i was expecting

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

At the end of the day, all conservatives really want is for liberals to love them and admit they were right about everything. They just elected their Dream President. He's going to gently caress the poor and the environment just like they've always wanted. Yet here they are, sad and whining because grandma went out into the street and asked you not to grab her pussy.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

tbh I think it's entirely possible that Melania actually doesn't have legal immigration status and if she divorces Donald while he's in office (or had since the escalator) he will have her rear end back to Slovenia before she can say "please let Barron come with me, he's all that truly brings me joy in this horrible life, and you've always hated him ever since his diagnosis."

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Yuuuuuuge

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Here's the output of a single one of them over the course of just 2 hours since I got to work

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

At least this is explainable by CTE, not sure what the rest of the countrys excuse is though.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

tbh I think it's entirely possible that Melania actually doesn't have legal immigration status and if she divorces Donald while he's in office (or had since the escalator) he will have her rear end back to Slovenia before she can say "please let Barron come with me, he's all that truly brings me joy in this horrible life, and you've always hated him ever since his diagnosis."

I'm supposed to care if a Trump has to worry about their immigration status?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Epic High Five posted:

Because she may still be getting raped in there, and that is still lovely even in a golden cage.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the worst of all possible worlds

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

She's done nothing wrong besides be a trophy wife.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Because she may still be getting raped in there, and that is still lovely even in a golden cage.

You're a Republican, Senator, your people are on record saying that a wife cannot be raped, please keep to the party line

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Publici/status/823316821365428224

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

Here's the output of a single one of them over the course of just 2 hours since I got to work

school lunches were inedible long before barry took office.

why? government overreach. abolish FDA school nutritional standards and allow states to decide whats best in their lunches. Georgia kids should have the right to eat peaches when they in season, not some processed crap from mexico

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

I'm down for this

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm just catching up on news and oof that spicer press stuff. We were all bracing for impact but at a certain speed there's only so much you can do. My brain is broken anew. :q:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

lol you don't "have" to care about anything

if you want to hate someone cause she married the russian pissbaby go nuts, it is entirely possible she is a poo poo person

my perspective on her makes me feel bad for her.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

My Imaginary GF posted:

why? government overreach. abolish FDA school nutritional standards and allow states to decide whats best in their lunches. Georgia kids should have the right to eat peaches when they in season, not some processed crap from mexico

What? Why would this be mutually exclusive? nutritional standards are just minimum standards, you can fill them with whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

She files for divorce and she's free, probably gets a fat stack of cash to keep quiet, and then gets deported and causes a huge scandal that harms Trump

She has secret service protection as well and is in a better position to leave if she so desires than any other woman in the country. Those other women will be in much worse positions thanks to her support of the man who will scale back all Feminist advancements he possibly can

• Locked thread