Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
They REALLY should have removed the matrix of unbinding cost on the unbind recipes at least for a week or two after such massive changes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Bad news guys, GAZ IS FINISHED.

We all laughed at the threats, but how do they even BEGIN to recover?

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

nice

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

Grinning Goblin posted:

Banned my account I fast tracked with £880 just as got the account to "max" stats KiIljoy account created May XX XXXX On 18th of Sept 2015 I was banned from this game without reason. I emailed appeals team and still have not had a response to the matter. Gazillion are clearly breaking their... own terms and conditions and eula agreement. They have not opened dialogue on this at all to discuss refund of transactions on account or to uban the account. I have a ban on the primary Ultimate Account I had for selling it. Which is fine I broke the rules on that account. But I have not on this fresh account, no rules broken whatsoever. Nowhere in their eula and terms and conditions does it state that the INDIVIDUAL is banned for ETERNITY if banned for selling an account in the past. Ive posted on their twitter, facebook etc. nothing. will not engage on this at all. I am also not going to let this drop. £880 is a lot of money. I feel robbed. Regards ******* *****

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Toshimo posted:

For those of you with 40+ in your primaries, are you getting these primarily from Infinity points, or am I missing something entirely, because my stuff is basically in the high teens and my DPS/survivability seem anemic in cosmics.

Girdle has 4 str/dur, Mzee has 5 each, Emmas gloves have 4 each, fatsuit has 4 dur, challenge bonus on every slot is 5 more, 3 more on your core, 3 more on your pet, etc. It adds up quick.

Hope you kept all your thunder belts and frost girdles and stupid poo poo you definitely didn't keep.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jan 22, 2017

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Grinning Goblin posted:

lol at all the people who filed a complaint with the better business bureau over losing items in a video game or getting banned for "threats of sexual violence"

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

cams posted:

nice

does anyone know of any broken/malfunctioning talents on people other than x23, storm, and invisimom? i'd imagine there are some more and i'd like to keep track

Heroes for Hire + Heroes Call Talent =

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

truly it is the death of fashion when emma is wearing a fat suit, a giant girdle, and a slab of concrete

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Saint Freak posted:

Hope you kept all your thunder belts and frost girdles and stupid poo poo you definitely didn't keep.
I had several hero stashes full of all hero uniques because I was doing "3 uniques for 1 unique" exchanges to pad out my unique collection count.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I wish people knew how good the FF are now so I could tag all of them for my Rogue power library.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

no, yes, yes, yes

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Kokoro Wish posted:

Heroes for Hire + Heroes Call Talent =

this looks like a positive malfunction. a+

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Saint Freak posted:

Girdle has 4 str/dur, Mzee has 5 each, Emmas gloves have 4 each, fatsuit has 4 dur, challenge bonus on every slot is 5 more, 3 more on your core, 3 more on your pet, etc. It adds up quick.

Huh. Got any suggestions for a Energy based hero (with STR apparently)? I have a bunch of miscellaneous poo poo.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

They left in all the unique craft recipes correct? Just got rid of the turn ins?

Also hi toshimo welcome back

Phyresis and nick where are you

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

dblankenship81 posted:

Not sure if anyone's tried thing yet but wow is he strong. He was my very first 60 and has basically sat collecting dust since.

100% uptime on 75% less damage with 50% uptime to reflect all projectiles and solid aoe and solo damage makes for fun times.

Yeh the balance is uh, weird

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Fun List so far:
Moon Knight
Rogue
Hulk
Thing
Human Torch

Okay Sure I Guess list:
Nova
Taskmaster

Sad! list:
Green Goblin
Spider-Man

Ignore list:
cams

Blade is Fun list, just crashdown on guys, hit the AOE bleed, then start using stake cooldowns

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

so how many months will it be until the gear update patch when we can actually bother regearing all our characters

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

the Catalysts (replacement for costume cores) are in the game now which you can grind for, they have new affixes and special ability tiers that can roll

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

the Catalysts (replacement for costume cores) are in the game now which you can grind for, they have new affixes and special ability tiers that can roll
Have they replaced the "swap costume affixes" recipe yet so if you get a new one you can trade your previous rolls onto it yet?

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Fun:
Captain Marvel
Human Torch
Thor
Punisher (flamethrower)
Spider-Man - he needs a lot of infinity/gear though.
Deadpool (not much changed)

Okay:
Emma Frost (pure mental just seems unviable)
Blade (still blade)
Angela (few changes)
Hulk (really don't like that his vulnerability attack has charges as it's also movement)
Colossus - Miles better than before and I suppose it's good to have someone who you can max health/defense on and it benefits them.
Taskmaster - More options but still a bit meh
X-23 - Currently has at least one broken talent

Bad:
Black Widow
Captain America
Punisher (without flamethrower as a lot of things seem broken without using it)

Once you get used to playing the game like it was launch and the difficulty spikes during cosmic content it's fine. Mainly because I have 1000+ infinity points and can allocate 83% max health and defence stuff. Massively bugged though.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Have they replaced the "swap costume affixes" recipe yet so if you get a new one you can trade your previous rolls onto it yet?

no that's not in yet unfortunately, so you have to roll up your stats again

it's not that expensive anymore to roll up good stats, I've done probably 5 catalysts now with all 4 in 90%+ range and spent maybe 6m credits at most, which is like 2 hours in CMM

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I haven't really played Marvel Heroes since when it first came out, and even then I only got midway through the story. I've logged in a couple times since, like when it became Marvel Heroes 2016. But I came back for this Huge Update and it's just sort of confusing

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Has Black Cat been removed from the game yet?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

soscannonballs posted:

Her cleavage is a money maker

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Overminty posted:

Banned my account I fast tracked with £880 just as got the account to "max" stats KiIljoy account created May XX XXXX On 18th of Sept 2015 I was banned from this game without reason. I emailed appeals team and still have not had a response to the matter. Gazillion are clearly breaking their... own terms and conditions and eula agreement. They have not opened dialogue on this at all to discuss refund of transactions on account or to uban the account. I have a ban on the primary Ultimate Account I had for selling it. Which is fine I broke the rules on that account. But I have not on this fresh account, no rules broken whatsoever. Nowhere in their eula and terms and conditions does it state that the INDIVIDUAL is banned for ETERNITY if banned for selling an account in the past. Ive posted on their twitter, facebook etc. nothing. will not engage on this at all. I am also not going to let this drop. £880 is a lot of money. I feel robbed. Regards ******* *****

Kind of feel sorry for the little boy with austism whose grandfather died and left him without an account to play on.

I mean it's probably just some guy wanting to sell his account but Mr.Gaz being real heartless about that one. "Sorry when you die, nobody gets to inherit your account." Never thought that would be in the EULA.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

soscannonballs posted:

They just gave her out free back on Black Friday to anyone who took time out of their day to log in (and then out immediately lol nobody was playing), so no.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

💯 BRINGING BACK BIG RED NUMBERS 💯

Some of you may have been disappointing by the damage crunch making numbers smaller completely outside of any balance concerns, so here's a very preliminary build for Actual Fascist Capt. Marvel that I have bruting for 1-1.5 million every few seconds. This is without blessings or a legendary b/c I'm still just loving around with builds on every character.

Talents are set to:

1C
2A
3B
4B
5A

Slot Mighty Punch, Flying Lunge, Infused Uppercut, Crashdown Strike, Ground Shattering Smash, Radiant Cascade, Glimpse of Binary and Cosmic Haymaker.

Your whole strategy is building Photonic Energy as quickly as possible and dumping it into Cosmic Haymaker every time you have more than 50% while using Mighty Punch as filler. Grab as much max energy as you can via omegas, because your conversion rate gets ridiculous and those numbers go up fast. Try to Ground Shattering Smash as often as possible b/c it's an autocrit with the last talent AND has power scaling, so it hits as hard as Haymaker in a screen length cone. I recommenced slotting a Demonicus as you have a basic as filler. Can be hard to keep up against very mobile bosses, though.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Ah sweet I have the Shield Skin with the mullet for her too, I should give that a go

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Mover posted:

💯 BRINGING BACK BIG RED NUMBERS 💯

Some of you may have been disappointing by the damage crunch making numbers smaller completely outside of any balance concerns, so here's a very preliminary build for Actual Fascist Capt. Marvel that I have bruting for 1-1.5 million every few seconds. This is without blessings or a legendary b/c I'm still just loving around with builds on every character.

Talents are set to:

1C
2A
3B
4B
5A

Slot Mighty Punch, Flying Lunge, Infused Uppercut, Crashdown Strike, Ground Shattering Smash, Radiant Cascade, Glimpse of Binary and Cosmic Haymaker.

Your whole strategy is building Photonic Energy as quickly as possible and dumping it into Cosmic Haymaker every time you have more than 50% while using Mighty Punch as filler. Grab as much max energy as you can via omegas, because your conversion rate gets ridiculous and those numbers go up fast. Try to Ground Shattering Smash as often as possible b/c it's an autocrit with the last talent AND has power scaling, so it hits as hard as Haymaker in a screen length cone. I recommenced slotting a Demonicus as you have a basic as filler. Can be hard to keep up against very mobile bosses, though.

Haymaker is loving insane though now. It's great.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Man reddit is like in full on apology mode for the game, https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/5pdrih/marvel_heroes_2016_newest_update_has_been_met_by/?st=iy9aw6b8&sh=e459beaa . Geez, I have no idea how these people played the game because uhhh its not good now!!!! I like the top voted comment is from one of our own too

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ramadu posted:

Man reddit is like in full on apology mode for the game, https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/5pdrih/marvel_heroes_2016_newest_update_has_been_met_by/?st=iy9aw6b8&sh=e459beaa . Geez, I have no idea how these people played the game because uhhh its not good now!!!! I like the top voted comment is from one of our own too

It sure is Ramadu. Our very own Wintermint telling it like it is. Noice.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
The "apologists" are pretty right though?

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
*leans way back*

Yeah as you can see that post of mine has like 900 upvotes. I'm pretty much the best~

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's a good post.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Please everybody do your part and tell Wintermint, "Thank You, Wintermint" upon login today. Say it in Social and guild chat. Thank you, All and Wintermint.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
gently caress it, I'll give this another shot. Can I get an invite for CronoSMagnum?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

how do you do perma charge juggernaut?

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

how do you do perma charge juggernaut?

uhhhhh do you wanna tell him or should i

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
Still crashing like a motherfucker. Think it's getting worse/more frequent. :(

Before I submit a whiny complaint ticket to Gaz, can I ask one thing? I've been keeping an eye on my power usage and GPU temperature, since something about Marvel Heroes 2016 (but not other, presumably more-taxing games) makes my case fan rev up like crazy. I think I'm still within acceptable temp ranges (mid-80s), but is it possible that overheating could cause a bunch of errors like
"Kernel32.dll"
"ntdll.dll"
"fatal error!
address = 0x0 (filename not found. DbgHelp error 126)".