Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

We should give everyone in the thread 100 Paddy's Dollars and let them bid on their favorites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Holy poo poo Who Got Dee Pregnant when Dee's costume gets more birdlike after everyone's recollection

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
"I'm insanely high on mescaline" :wink:

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Does Rob McElhenney know karate for real

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Calaveron posted:

Does Rob McElhenney know karate for real

He has a black belt in Taekwondo and I believe actually won a few martial arts tournaments in his youth

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do
He's a master of karate, among other things.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Friendship, too.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Waltzing Along posted:

I think it's a shame that Charlie and Dee hosed and no one ever talks about it.

It's my goofball theory that near the end of the series something will happen to the waitress where she dies (botched revenge on the gang, hilarious accident because of the gang, etc.), causing Charlie to have nothing. The situation will conclude with the realization that Charlie and Dee complement each other as a couple super well and they decide to get married. That, or they begrudgingly wed due to the fact that they can't find anyone who can stand either of them.

Also, Dennis is in jail or on the run for murder, Mac goes to San Francisco and Frank just kind of wanders off.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
I should watch this whole show again

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

El Diablo Bob O posted:

It's my goofball theory that near the end of the series something will happen to the waitress where she dies (botched revenge on the gang, hilarious accident because of the gang, etc.), causing Charlie to have nothing. The situation will conclude with the realization that Charlie and Dee complement each other as a couple super well and they decide to get married. That, or they begrudgingly wed due to the fact that they can't find anyone who can stand either of them.

Also, Dennis is in jail or on the run for murder, Mac goes to San Francisco and Frank just kind of wanders off.

No, Frank becomes president.

No one is quite sure how it happened, not even him.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

El Diablo Bob O posted:

Mac goes to San Francisco

You know there are lots of other gay areas in the country. More gay areas, like Palm Springs, West LA, Texas.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
Mac doesn't know that.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Waltzing Along posted:

You know there are lots of other gay areas in the country. More gay areas, like Palm Springs, West LA, Texas.

Texas is exactly as gay as Mac is... which I guess means it's super gay.

Or to quote Dennis "No, Dusty is a man's name!"

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Fellatio del Toro posted:

We should give everyone in the thread 100 Paddy's Dollars and let them bid on their favorites

When we vote do we get more Paddys dollars?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
A couch just birthed Frank

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Calaveron posted:

A couch just birthed Frank

Congratulations!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I've always wondered, when a character is naked on screen like Frank was, with no way to have a body double or strategically conceal the bare rear end, are they really naked or wearing a codpiece and pasties or what

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Holy gently caress did that Santa gently caress Charlie's mom?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Calaveron posted:

I've always wondered, when a character is naked on screen like Frank was, with no way to have a body double or strategically conceal the bare rear end, are they really naked or wearing a codpiece and pasties or what

They typically wear a cover thing for modesty that you can't really see from behind. But DeVito might not give a gently caress. He's old and likes being disgusting so I wouldn't be surprised if he was nude.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
That got really loving dark really loving quick

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Calaveron posted:

He hangs dong.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Calaveron posted:

Holy gently caress did that Santa gently caress Charlie's mom?

Many Santas have hosed Charlie's mom.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah there's a piece of clothing called a "modesty pouch" that is literally just a tube to stick your cock n' balls in.

That said, Devito probably hangs dong during filming, yes. He seems like the kind of guy to go full Thundergun.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Calaveron posted:

DeVito was naked. Kaitlin Olsen said she saw into his rear end in a top hat.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Did they air this special on prime time? Because WOW

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I did not know how much I needed this show to have the f word in it until this episode starts throwing fucks all over the place

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
The Christmas special was direct to DVD / digital when it first came out. I don't know if it's ever been aired (in an edited form).

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Wikipedia says it aired after Season 6 ended.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Yeah I'm watching S7 Ep 1 now and man this show is incredible

EDIT: WHOA Mac is fat as poo poo

Calaveron fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jan 23, 2017

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Is it a fat suit or did he legitimately get fat and what was people's reactions at the time to this

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

He deliberately got fat IRL.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Calaveron posted:

Is it a fat suit or did he legitimately get fat and what was people's reactions at the time to this

Our reactions were WTF mostly.

It pays off though.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Calaveron posted:

He legitimately got fat and it loving owns forever. Fat Mac is the best.

ninja alamode
Apr 20, 2004

That's all Rob. He was going to keep the weight on after until his doctor talked him out of it. Get ready for the best season. Nearly every episode that season is gold. Fat Mac best Mac.

E: Just thinking about the limo scene in 701 has me cracking up.
"I think I've been poisoned by my constituents!"
"Would you like a nice egg in these trying times?"

ninja alamode fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jan 23, 2017

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

ninja alamode posted:

That's all Rob. He was going to keep the weight on after until his doctor talked him out of it. Get ready for the best season. Nearly every episode that season is gold. Fat Mac best Mac.

In fact, he wanted to get even fatter until the doctor told him he was really hurting himself. He also wanted the entire cast to get fat, but couldn't talk them into it.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Like Rob McElhenney he just woke up one day during when the show was off season and said, you know, what would happen if Mac got really really fat?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Calaveron posted:

Like Rob McElhenney he just woke up one day during when the show was off season and said, you know, what would happen if Mac got really really fat?

Yes, that's pretty much exactly what happened.

He intentionally gained a massive amount of weight because he thought it was something he could make really funny.

He was right.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Are you watching on Netflix? I didn't think they even had the christmas special.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

drunken officeparty posted:

Are you watching on Netflix? I didn't think they even had the christmas special.

They added it a while ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
All kinds of romantic poo poo happens under the boardwalk