Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
You gently caress with butts you get the snark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i've never trusted clintons, and i never will. i could never forgive them for the death of my manufacturing job. it seems to me our mission to carry the abuela of the democratic national committee to a presidential victory is problematic at best. pantsuit nation says this could be an historic occasion, and i'd like to believe them, but how on earth can history get past people like me?

deadgoon fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jan 23, 2017

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
remember julian assange proved he was compromised when someone asked him for some kind of encryption key to prove that he wasn't compromised and julian did not provide said key.

this was a system supposedly setup by julian himself so yeah

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

UV_Catastrophe posted:

"there was nothing unusual or interesting in the trump tax returns, so we're not releasing them lol"

was that really their excuse

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

remember julian assange proved he was compromised when someone asked him for some kind of encryption key to prove that he wasn't compromised and julian did not provide said key.

this was a system supposedly setup by julian himself so yeah

gonna need a link on that

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

etalian posted:

The only point of NPR is so your smug co-workers can brag about all the NPR podcasts they listen during their commute.

i loving love producing for npr. they pay well, on time, and let me use the studio for free. how the gently caress could anyone hate npr?

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

deadgoon posted:

i've never trusted clintons, and i never will. i could never forgive them for the death of my manufacturing job. it seems to me our mission to carry the abuela of the democratic national council to a presidential victory is problematic at best. pantsuit nation says this could be an historic occasion, and i'd like to believe them, but how on earth can history get past people like me?

Pretty good, but nobody who worked in manufacturing would say "an historic."

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

marmot25 posted:

Pretty good, but nobody who worked in manufacturing would say "an historic."

it is an star treks reference

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
they've been moving incrementally to the right(npr)

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

deadgoon posted:

it is an star treks reference

Now I'm the philistine (sorry!)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Fansy posted:

gonna need a link on that

it was his recent reddit ama

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Doorknob Slobber posted:

they've been moving incrementally to the right(npr)

Hmmmmmm and MIGF works there. Checks out

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

jarofpiss posted:

i've never lived thru a coup i wonder how fun it will be

Oooh, I can't wait!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
so how long until trump pops off a nuke

when does this party really get started

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Rex-Goliath posted:

was that really their excuse

wouldn't put it past the wikileaks crew at this point

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Annual Prophet posted:

this isn't really all that difficult, and every time I hear democrats talking in cautious, modulated, careful paragraphs and feel like im in a valuation presentation instead of a political event I cringe

- start with a standard bearer that has some charisma and can speak publicly
- have a compelling vision
- use simple, effective language
- otherize the poo poo out of the other side, especially their standard bearer
- saturate all forms of media with your message

this is not some genteel discussion, this poo poo will have terrible consequences for many, many people. it's ridiculous to be bringing a wagging finger to what the right has made into a gunfight

apologies for the meltdown

None taken. It's those like you who bring hope to the left.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

isn't this just so much fun? :3:

I wish I was Canadian and had a crush on my handsome prime minister

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Argentum posted:

what happens in a coup anyways. is it like some hotline miami poo poo or somethin

When you hear bullets start running. Better yet, when you see a large crowd running away from something, run away with them. Chances are they are running from something. Be prepared to leave your life at a moments notice.

Just a few tips...

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
does mad dog want to be king

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Annual Prophet posted:

this isn't really all that difficult, and every time I hear democrats talking in cautious, modulated, careful paragraphs and feel like im in a valuation presentation instead of a political event I cringe

- start with a standard bearer that has some charisma and can speak publicly
- have a compelling vision
- use simple, effective language
- otherize the poo poo out of the other side, especially their standard bearer
- saturate all forms of media with your message

this is not some genteel discussion, this poo poo will have terrible consequences for many, many people. it's ridiculous to be bringing a wagging finger to what the right has made into a gunfight

apologies for the meltdown

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Epic High Five posted:

avoid sushi for awhile Assange

I'm not convinced he wants them for the purposes of releasing them though, his sources have a bad habit of being identified later

i think its to identify the source of the leak and also if they are allowed to publish them first, they can alter them so if a second leak happens, it can be pointed to as impartial and the real ones can be argued as fake.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

deadgoon posted:

does mad dog want to be king
When you come at the king, you'd best not piss.

cuz he's into that.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

There's a whole new generation of Dems who will ask why Dean was broadly disqualified because he yelled once at a rally and I wish I had a good answer for them

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I wish I was Canadian and had a crush on my handsome prime minister

lol u crushin' on trump? admit it!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

i genuinely feel awful for dean because i think he was genuinely an honest and real dude before his campaign was taken down by some straight up bullshit that no longer matters in this day and age. instead he turned evil instead of being bernie this year. rip.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Epic High Five posted:

There's a whole new generation of Dems who will ask why Dean was broadly disqualified because he yelled once at a rally and I wish I had a good answer for them

i still dont know why

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

anime was right posted:

i genuinely feel awful for dean because i think he was genuinely an honest and real dude before his campaign was taken down by some straight up bullshit that no longer matters in this day and age. instead he turned evil instead of being bernie this year. rip.

there's the bit in the middle where he was a pretty effective DNC chair too

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

"I Have a Scream" was just too powerful a burn to survive in the pre-social media years.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Annual Prophet posted:

you started with a terrible hand, having to peddle economics that were going to screw over huge numbers of your voters

your leader was the worst possible, an obvious charlatan and buffoon

you used the tried and true methods of mass mobilization (and a bevy of other tactics) to brilliant effect, overcoming these limitations to dominate at both the state and federal levels

you are horrible, loathesome monsters but effectiveness is not one of your problems - consider credit given

:tipshat:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Doctor Spaceman posted:

there's the bit in the middle where he was a pretty effective DNC chair too

yeah but you know the dean scream was like the pivotal point in his life where he tried to better the world and the world snapped him in two as thanks.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

deadgoon posted:

i've never trusted clintons, and i never will. i could never forgive them for the death of my manufacturing job. it seems to me our mission to carry the abuela of the democratic national committee to a presidential victory is problematic at best. pantsuit nation says this could be an historic occasion, and i'd like to believe them, but how on earth can history get past people like me?

:golfclap:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Every dead manufacturing job is actually a win for America and for Trump

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le0BLAEO93g

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/823367356978262017

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

hahah

owned

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
u guys better get in here to check out face/off: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

lol u crushin' on trump? admit it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93R2nxgSpFM

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
how in the ~gently caress~ is trump feeling injury there is literally no one more powerful than him on earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

• Locked thread