Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oh yeah nudist grrl

im still def interested in doing a post-trumpocalyptic rpg with some cspam folks!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
It was a cold night, snow falling like mad. Snow, and ash. Warming themselves around the wood stove, the survivors watch as a pot of oatmeal slowly simmers. The fire crackles along with the ticking of the geiger counters.

The clouds of fallout had finally reached The Cabin where the survivors had planned to winter. But the fallout is falling too thick, too fast. The survivors need to venture forth, brave the post-trumpocalyptic hellscape and travel south in search of food, uncontaminated shelter, and supplies.

The radio, tuned to CONELRAD, tells of refugee camps, and destroyed cities. Alex Jones, or someone who sounds like him, periodically goes on the air and rants.

The survivors look at each other, asking themselves if they truly are up for what lies ahead!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
What system? GURPS is what I'm most used to but whoever is gonna GM should choose!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i dont think i should gm or dm but i'll def do some art

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hey fau your a tradgames guy, whats a good pbp friendly system w moderate narrative control elements (because im p sure cspam goons are better, more fun storytellrrs than actors)

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
this game sounds pretty fun its interesting to think of a world where you choose your own deathcamp instead of fema choosing for you

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'm going to make an apocalypse world thread. The character rules are free, too.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
^^ Yeah, AW is cool and good.

Squizzle posted:

hey fau your a tradgames guy, whats a good pbp friendly system w moderate narrative control elements (because im p sure cspam goons are better, more fun storytellrrs than actors)
What exactly do you mean with "narrative control elements"?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I'm going to make an apocalypse world thread. The character rules are free, too.

excellent!

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

frankenfreak posted:

^^ Yeah, AW is cool and good.
What exactly do you mean with "narrative control elements"?

Hoses, dogs, riot shields.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

d o n t f o r g e t t a r g e t e d a s s a s s i n a t i o n s :q:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Rushi posted:

Why not dogs carrying riot shields and using hoses?

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
will there be a shadow-dm actually in control?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

well it is trukcs america !!!!!!!!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Rushi posted:

No because DM is for DND which is bad!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ahelpfulbear order up

Al! has issued a correction as of 20:51 on Jan 22, 2017

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
someone sig this up for someone somehow

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

ahelpfulbear order up

oh my god

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pomp posted:

someone sig this up for someone somehow

like this?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
:yeah:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

no wait

Al! has issued a correction as of 22:11 on Jan 22, 2017

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i want in on this RP!

i dont see a thread but i better be on the players list

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I'm only getting off work now

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Depending on how much interest there is, I'm tempted to run a second game. Either AW or Technoir.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

is it gauche to make the recruiting thread in cspam so people see it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

cspam is an anarchy friendly zone

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Yeah that's what I thought

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

cspam is an anarchy encouraged zone

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
What are we knocking over after the trash cans??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

why would you do it elsewhere

run the game here too obv

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

frankenfreak posted:

Depending on how much interest there is, I'm tempted to run a second game. Either AW or Technoir.

id do unsavory things to play a good game of technoir

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

There's my cspam thread for the day

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
holy poo poo theres a chat thread

for chatting about bullshit, how loving awesome

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

(pulls lever, card tables and roulette wheels flip over)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*gets caught in the bar rotating into the wall*

help
guys
its dark

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Baloogan posted:

*gets caught in the bar rotating into the wall*

help
guys
its dark

Are there any grues?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

holy poo poo theres a chat thread

for chatting about bullshit, how loving awesome

*screaming*

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:stonk:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

im reading some books tonight on public sector organizational development and management from the late 80s/early 90s. its loving hilarious the assumptions they make and how outdated it is

like whenever they talk about measuring the performance of caseworkers by studying large numbers of workers over a long period of time. first, lol@employing someone more than 5 yrs; 2nd, lol@"large numbers of case managers"

completely fails to account for charter schools, to understand neighborhood context for services, thinks that theres inflexibility in control of employee motivation, when tbqh you can loving give employees incentives if ya think outside the box and encourage complicated financial structures so that the more tax revenue someone generates the more their offshore account grows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

• Locked thread