Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

FedEx Mercury posted:

It's probably something stupid like peanut butter made out of mashed up crickets.

I'll take the cancer thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jerry Cotton posted:

Maturity... maturity is making passive-aggressive image macros.

Canada is mature as gently caress then.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Facebook Aunt posted:

Canada is mature as gently caress then.

totally gonna spend millions of dollars to put a lovely bottle of booze on a lovely barren island

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
That's the excuse the government gives to line their own pockets for million WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

oh dope posted:

totally gonna spend millions of dollars to put a lovely bottle of booze on a lovely barren island

It isn't like the Canadian or Danish navies have anything better to do with their time.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Island

Doesn't look like it's quite the dispute or annual civil fight that meme makes it out to be. Strange.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

You should all swallow 10 drops of botulinum

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
WITH MY BARE HANDS GOD DAMN YOU!!

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

8. Your colonoscopy prep was completely successful!

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

posted from a black hole event horizon

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
A tired attempt to breathe life into the old "biggest-weakness-is-perfection" meme.

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.

Copy, paste into job interview response for "tell me your biggest weaknesses."

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.

TotalLossBrain posted:

A tired attempt to breathe life into the old "biggest-weakness-is-perfection" meme.

You turd! I have been beaten!
:negative:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Tricky D posted:

If that dude knew any of the multiple cures for cancer he should probably just come out and say it instead of trying to brutally own big pharma with memes. Tell me at least so I can sell that poo poo myself if he's not going to.

Well, there are multiple cures for cancer. It's just that they usually only work on one incredibly specific cancer. There's not just, "cancer" or even "breast cancer", but hundreds or thousands of different ones. They are called cancers because they exhibit very similar behaviors/symptoms/pathologies/what the gently caress evers.

Like great, you discovered the cure for cancer of the left optic nerve. No, not that one, the other one, the non-congenital one! The three people a year who get it and have it detected in time to do anything about it will be very thankful.

You bet your poo poo the company that wasted 3 billion researching that goose egg is going to sit on it until they can use the methods and research to find a few more cures.

I'm just making poo poo up here like whoever made the image, but I like to think my version is closer to reality.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

oh dope posted:

IT'S FAKE NEWS DUDE

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I need one chakra realignment is this the right thread?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Chief McHeath posted:

I need one chakra realignment is this the right thread?

Wrong forum dude this isn't even automotive insanity..

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Candlelight Virgil posted:

IT'S FAKE NEWS DUDE

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Oh poo poo they're onto me

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Leroy Dennui posted:

Oh poo poo they're onto me

Hey! This is only true half the time!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

She Got The Job, Boys.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Good for her

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Federal commission laws? Feel like an important word is missing there, just like her brain cells :smug:

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

She Got The Job, Boys.

Doesn't It Take Much Longer To Both Type And Read When You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word?

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
my feed is mostly just liberals whining about punching nazis and poo poo like this

i hate facebooks

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

She Got The Job, Boys.

Wow, over seven hours of work per day

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Pretty sure no one is under the apprehension that they're smarter than they really are.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Cancer is worth $200 billion? gently caress yeah this cancer is gonna make me rich!! :homebrew:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i wish i was stupid enough to think Big Pharma only makes profits from cancer treatments and not be angry about like anti-depressants and xanex

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

OMFG FURRY posted:

i wish i was stupid enough to think Big Pharma only makes profits from cancer treatments and not be angry about like anti-depressants and xanex

I've seen this going around, the original says that the forest is an anti depressant and the tablets are poo poo. There is no happy medium like 'medication combined with a balanced lifestyle can improve your mental health'.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Jan 25, 2017

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

TheMostFrench posted:

I've seen this going around, the original says that the forest is an anti depressant and the tablets are poo poo. There is no happy medium like 'medication combined with a balanced lifestyle can improve your mental health'.

Haha, this. The meds help a whole bunch, but I have to do stuff with friends, go outside, get some loving sun, occupy my time, keep a regular sleep schedule and eat regular, healthy meals. If I don't do that stuff, my mental health goes to poo poo and the meds pretty much just stop me from deteriorating into an insane hobo in an alley somewhere.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

TheMostFrench posted:

splitting is a part of depressive thought patterns, so it just shows how whatever treatment they are pursuing is simply a stopgap, but it becomes super obvious it isn't working when they keep posting the same hollow platitudes

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
The primary person I know who posts that stuff is deeply mentally ill, has a history of bizarre and unprovoked violent behavior, and is on permanent disability because of it. Every time they post something like this on facebook I know they've gone off their meds and get really tense because it pretty much always ends with poo poo Going Down. :smith:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

The primary person I know who posts that stuff is deeply mentally ill, has a history of bizarre and unprovoked violent behavior, and is on permanent disability because of it. Every time they post something like this on facebook I know they've gone off their meds and get really tense because it pretty much always ends with poo poo Going Down. :smith:

You should abort them

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tim Raines IRL posted:

my feed is mostly just liberals whining about punching nazis and poo poo like this

i hate facebooks

Thats kinda funny though, especially for a "normie" to post

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I've seen that exact joke thread here in GBS within the last year

E: it was someone mocking the skylark threads

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

I'm that guy minus the violence and poo poo Going Down. I usually just log out of my Facebook for a week or two anymore if I start arguing with people/taking drama seriously and posting weird poo poo. It's for the best.

I don't go off meds very often any more, and it's usually only due to genuine oversight from mental fatigue stemming from depression and insomnia. I want to take my meds and keep working towards being stable for longer and longer periods.

I don't stop posting on SA though. Nothing can stop my shitposts.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The worse the metal illness the more frequent the posting here on the ol gibbis

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Blue Train posted:

The worse the metal illness the more frequent the posting here on the ol gibbis

I can confirm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tim Raines IRL posted:

i hate facebooks

This rules actually.

• Locked thread