Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Jose posted:

trump is off to a top, top start and there are 4 more years to go lol

Mr bones wild ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

My Imaginary GF posted:

Under the Trump administration, America does not continue the Obama policy of torturing detainees.

Instead, we provide appropriate mental health treatment options to individuals adjudicated unable to care for themselves, options which may include electroconvulsive therapy.

aaaaand we're done here

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

imagine being barack obama and seeing years of hard work get flushed down the toilet in 72 hours

that's about how much hard work he put in, so

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Yinlock posted:

Lol yea.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

Under the Trump administration, America does not continue the Obama policy of torturing detainees.

Instead, we provide appropriate mental health treatment options to individuals adjudicated unable to care for themselves, options which may include electroconvulsive therapy.

im glad youre going to get the help you need :)

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
is there a good reason for why your big democrat senate man is sucking up to trump or is it "centrists are worthless and should be guillotined, example 148906"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"hey Bob this one thinks hes Rahm Emmanuel."
"eh, put him with the others"
*double doors open to reveal room full of wild eyed dudes stabbing tables*

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

RottenK posted:

is there a good reason for why your big democrat senate man is sucking up to trump or is it "centrists are worthless and should be guillotined, example 148906"

Search your heart

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

When did we enter the Dark Cyberpunk Timeline? When did we split off?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

RottenK posted:

well, look at the last 8 years

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I bet we'll have like 12 scandal free hours now and the press will fall over themselves to hail the new presidential president trump

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Has anyone said Cuck Schumer yet? Feels like low-hanging fruit but I don't remember seeing it.

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

RottenK posted:

Trying to get the Tea Party to turn against Trump by working with him and set up Ted Cruz to try to primary Trump in 2020 and split the GOP ticket.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

C-Euro posted:

Has anyone said Cuck Schumer yet? Feels like low-hanging fruit but I don't remember seeing it.
that would have been made at a point short of the godzilla threshold

we're now significantly above it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

Yeah, gently caress milquetoast centrist Obama lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

imagine the complete and utter delegitimization of the presidency

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

If you were a republican that was the last 8 years

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

HailedUser posted:

We started in 1992 but it wasn't until 2000 that daylight really started shining through the gap.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

to say nothing of democracy

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

We started in 1992 but it wasn't until 2000 that daylight really started shining through the gap.

So 9/11 didn't happen in the main Timeline?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

twitter trends: civil rights! abuses of power! social justice!

https://twitter.com/Bizzlesmodel_/status/823539689831464962

justin bieber

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i spent about a second and a half squinting at that mugshot trying to remember which spree shooter it was before it clicked

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Feb 2, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/823678350216589312
"Hahn a relentless Ryan critic. Trailed him in J'ville. Now she's at Bannon's side. Ryan allies and some Rs tell me Bannon is being brazen. Remember, Hahn lived in Wis. during Ryan's primary covering Nehlen. Took photo of Ryan S.U.V. "fleeing" activists outside his home. Many House Rs believe Ryan can make it work with Bannon. Their concern is that Bannon, with Hahn hire, isn't making the same effort.

Ryan spokesman Brendan Buck dismissed the suggestion of tensions re: Hahn. “We could not care less,” he said in a statement."

ryan: actually more nazis is extremely good

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

etalian posted:

It's like in Florida when the Republican state government banned any sort of government investigation into how global warming would affect the state.

If you ignore it, it doesn't actually exist!

Jeb!

In a few generations, all knowledge of climate change will be lost. The serfs huddling in their shacks won't know that the Earth wasn't always so harsh, so inhospitable. They won't know that the Masters who live in the gold towers are responsible.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

HailedUser posted:

So 9/11 didn't happen in the main Timeline?

Hell no, we elected Biden way back and the Clintons never really took off, Nader stopped being an independent, Bush went down with his daddy because Biden tore his rear end apart, and the GOP split along the business/religion line with the business ones being eisenhower-style Republicans and the religion ones being a joke.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 208 days!

HailedUser posted:

I don't know, but the Awakening can't come soon enough. May as well be ruled by literal dragons.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DrPossum posted:

Rich tweeted, "Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter."

That's legit funny, good for her.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/nick_kapur/status/823654616667668481
https://twitter.com/nick_kapur/status/823655582561341440
https://twitter.com/nick_kapur/status/823655617067782145

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

C-Euro posted:

more like chuck the shmuck :smug:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

so it's every single law republicans have ever tried pushing through all at once

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

HailedUser posted:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

mannerup posted:

"Hahn a relentless Ryan critic. Trailed him in J'ville. Now she's at Bannon's side. Ryan allies and some Rs tell me Bannon is being brazen. Remember, Hahn lived in Wis. during Ryan's primary covering Nehlen. Took photo of Ryan S.U.V. "fleeing" activists outside his home. Many House Rs believe Ryan can make it work with Bannon. Their concern is that Bannon, with Hahn hire, isn't making the same effort.

Ryan spokesman Brendan Buck dismissed the suggestion of tensions re: Hahn. “We could not care less,” he said in a statement."

Bannon is also making a play for more populist allies internally, per people close to Trump. Hahn is part of that. He, S. Miller, now Hahn. Telling tidbit: When I spoke to Trump last week, he referred to Bannon and Miller as his "two Steves," his brain trust"

i loving love that bannon's #1 priority is to destroy paul ryann's political career

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HailedUser posted:

The end of August 2014.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

mannerup posted:

Bannon is also making a play for more populist allies internally, per people close to Trump. Hahn is part of that. He, S. Miller, now Hahn. Telling tidbit: When I spoke to Trump last week, he referred to Bannon and Miller as his "two Steves," his brain trust"

is ryan about to get backstabbed

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vertical Lime posted:

can confirm trump hasn't personally done anything with gallup yet

https://twitter.com/RonBrownstein/status/823645436560846848

https://twitter.com/thereelcurmudgn/status/823646238578982912

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
paul ryan is a nutless loser

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Praise be to our Glorious Leader
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/23/trump-names-his-inauguration-day-a-national-day-of-patriotic-devotion/

quote:

On Monday, the paperwork was filed with the federal government declaring officially that Jan. 20, 2017 — the day of Trump's inauguration — would officially be known as the “National Day of Patriotic Devotion.”

“Now, therefore, I, Donald J. Trump, president of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim Jan. 20, 2017, as National Day of Patriotic Devotion, in order to strengthen our bonds to each other and to our country — and to renew the duties of government to the people,” the order says.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like how the "while you were debating crowd sizes" implies that people like us are responsible for this poo poo and not the literal Nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

this will eventually kill a large amount of rural redhats y/n

• Locked thread