Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

poo poo, trump is the least of our worries. all these state legislatures are doing a much better job of bringing about the end of a democratic society, he's just not gonna do a thing to stop it

by the way, what does Sean Spicer think of Kraft Punk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Duscat posted:

at some point i think even the rich will learn that money isn't worth anything when there are only scattered enclaves of humans left on the planet

:lol:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Serf posted:

get involved in local politics and arm yourself

I'm taking fitness kickboxing

come at me bro

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Zokari posted:

how is "arming yourself" going to help

are the left-wing militias going to be more capable of fighting a drone than the right-wing militias we've been laughing at for years?

Considering the right wing militias just got their president elected, I think we've lost the right to laugh at them.

And if not, there's a good chance it will be legally true too.

Edit: Also, go to Afghanistan and Yemen and tell us how drones are working out against our enemies.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Brother Friendship posted:

naw its actually v. appropriate

actually trump is just the dude who sets the stage for the inevitable american restoration and expansionist period where our empire really will peak and begin its final decline

final decline meaning the end of the west's dominance of world affairs and the regional hedgemonys of 1984 come into being. Just :lol: if you aint spreadin' your seed with as many babes as possible

*assumes third identity this month*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm taking fitness kickboxing

come at me bro

smh very linear

Serf
May 5, 2011

Zokari posted:

are the left-wing militias going to be more capable of fighting a drone than the right-wing militias we've been laughing at for years?

i ain't even worried about drones and poo poo. that just means we're hosed

i am worried about those right-wing militias tho

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Serf posted:

get involved in local politics and arm yourself

The problem with buying a gun is you're far more likely to end up killing yourself with it than you are to use it in any sort of productive fashion

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zokari posted:

the arming is for your enclave, we aren't going to have state rights~

me well, im gonna sign up to be a citizen of Mr. Lee's Greater Hong Kong, they have a pretty good discount

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Wasnt the whole story of fallout 2 and 3 was that those loving idiots who had the money and survived the nuclear apocalypse reacted to the changed world by insisting they can turn it back around by developing a mega virus that would kill everyone but themselves?!

Like, you guys seem to think that the Peter Thiels of the world have limits to their depravity, I assure you they dont.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zokari posted:

Every time I think that maybe I should get a gun to protect myself from incoming fascism I think about that sniper with military training who got killed by a goddamn robot with a bomb strapped to it, and that was something the local police just loving had.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

smh very linear

that's what you think I already know aikido!!!!

*turns from attack, keeps turning, revolves in circle out of the dojo and down the sidewalk while screaming for help*

Serf
May 5, 2011

Lemming posted:

The problem with buying a gun is you're far more likely to end up killing yourself with it than you are to use it in any sort of productive fashion

i've been successfully handling guns since i was a child and i'm a loving idiot soooooooooo

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

logikv9 posted:

*fills out application, bubbles in "police" under race*

name: officer bastard
sex: male
race: I AM THE LAW

blamegame posted:

lifes bleak dwi dts dta dti

dws

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

jeffrey lord everyone

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/823710878256218116

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

Wasnt the whole story of fallout 2 and 3 was that those loving idiots who had the money and survived the nuclear apocalypse reacted to the changed world by insisting they can turn it back around by developing a mega virus that would kill everyone but themselves?!

Like, you guys seem to think that the Peter Thiels of the world have limits to their depravity, I assure you they dont.

the virus was specifically to remove nuclear contaminants!

by killing everything exposed to radiation

in an irradiated wasteland

maga

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

guns are good actually

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm going to try to volunteer for mental health awareness/action as soon as I can get out of my depressive rut and actually have more energy than it takes to brush my teeth and then lie down to catch my breath

All I can say is this: Getting up and doing something feels loving impossible when you're depressed because it just seems like a burden that will make the depression even worse. It's exactly like exercise, the first ten steps are like hell and you can only think "I feel shittier than when I started."

But then (really quickly) it starts getting easier. The depression actually starts to go away. The thing you thought would be a sacrifice actually feels like an indulgence. A burden starts to become a blessed relief. Suddenly you're running five miles not because it's "good for you" or "the right thing" but because you love the way it feels. Organizing, getting involved, it all goes down the same way.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Serf posted:

i've been successfully handling guns since i was a child and i'm a loving idiot soooooooooo

I don't mean accidentally

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Internet Webguy posted:

name: officer bastard
sex: male
race: I AM THE LAW

*extremely gravelly mutter* mama is not the law, I am the law

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

wouldn't that be good for the dry cleaning biz though?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

i am interested in how this connection was made. as far as i knew most women cleaned tampons in the household washer and dryer. only rich women have dry-clean tampons.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

wut

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the north american gently caress tampons act

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
thanks jeff

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

everyones always talkin bout how guns are bad instead o talkin bout how to make guns good

Serf
May 5, 2011

Lemming posted:

I don't mean accidentally

oh well there is that i guess. i mean if i was gonna off myself i'd rather eat a bullet than anything else, so chalk this up in the "pro" column

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
dieing for jeffs drycleaning profits

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
oh my god van jones just came out of nowhere and bashed jeffrey lord with a folding chair

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

He's not wro-

Wait, what?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

*extremely gravelly mutter* mama is not the law, I am the law

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

oh well there is that i guess. i mean if i was gonna off myself i'd rather eat a bullet than anything else, so chalk this up in the "pro" column

don't you live in like pennsylvania or kentucky or something?

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

I can't parse this in any way that makes sense.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
america is overrun with women refusing to use tampons

period

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Serf posted:

That's exactly the problem, if you feel like killing yourself and you got a gun right there you're way more likely to try + be successful than if your best option is like go to the store and buy a lot of tylenol

A big part of the problem with suicide is easy and quick access to effective suicide methods. Without access to that you're way more likely to have the feeling pass, in the moment

Serf
May 5, 2011

fits my needs posted:

don't you live in like pennsylvania or kentucky or something?

georgia, the state where you are most likely to be shot by a baby

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Uncle Wemus posted:

Threads getting a bit bleak

:) have a silly clown

https://i.imgur.com/O0fvZgH.mp4

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I'm really more pissed at the idea of having to learn and remember who this is than the comment itself.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

skipping 378 posts

what's new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

can we stuff a used tampon in Jeffrey Lord's mouth thanks in advance

• Locked thread