Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Duscat posted:

i'm not talking about california the state, you idiots, i'm talking about cities

no major city would last two weeks in a siege, or diesel fuel suddenly becoming unavailable

you should probably look at a map then of the agricultural regions of california before you sound even more retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008

Lord of Pie posted:

Can't wait for the CIA to drop that the only one out of the whole bunch that is actually Trump's kid is Eric

Trump might be happy with that news, at least in Ivankas case

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Agrajag posted:

hahah good god im starting to feel bad for Melania...

i imagine taht is the smile she gives when big ol' Pissbaby is pumping away on top of her.

She's an immigrant trophy wife, her story is only slightly different than millions of trafficked women

:smith:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mastershakeman posted:

she was also pretty much out at that point working in DC. she wasn't undercover in China

by outing her every single on of her contacts/sources/or whatever they are, were probably disappeared as a result. think deeper than the first layer.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

SpRahl posted:

Trump might be happy with that news, at least in Ivankas case

Think he'd lose interest in that case

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jan 24, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Duscat posted:

ARE... YOU... AN... ANIME?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

you should probably look at a map then of the agricultural regions of california before you sound even more retarded

holy poo poo i should totally work towards not sounding more retarded shouldn't i

jaysus christ

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i dont think trump is going to start a war

i do think he is going to be *spins wheel*

bad!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
yea from wiki

Wilson told The Washington Post anonymously in June 2003 that he had concluded that the intelligence about the Niger uranium was based on the forged documents because "the dates were wrong and the names were wrong." However, the relevant papers were not in CIA hands until eight months after Wilson made his trip. Wilson had to backtrack and said he may have "misspoken" on this.[34] [35] The Senate intelligence committee, which examined pre-Iraq war intelligence, reported that Wilson "had never seen the CIA reports and had no knowledge of what names and dates were in the reports."[

man what a loving mess all that was

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Piss de Bundy posted:

bad!

i'm not sure i can even recognize that wheelspin unless you rolled coal at the same time

does that thing even got a hemi

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

mastershakeman posted:

yea from wiki

Wilson told The Washington Post anonymously in June 2003 that he had concluded that the intelligence about the Niger uranium was based on the forged documents because "the dates were wrong and the names were wrong." However, the relevant papers were not in CIA hands until eight months after Wilson made his trip. Wilson had to backtrack and said he may have "misspoken" on this.[34] [35] The Senate intelligence committee, which examined pre-Iraq war intelligence, reported that Wilson "had never seen the CIA reports and had no knowledge of what names and dates were in the reports."[

man what a loving mess all that was

What a good reason to out a CIA agent.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Piss de Bundy posted:

bad!

dude literally declared, during his CIA speech, that he wants to raid another country for oil.

spicer today refused to say that they would in fact not be doing that.

the writing is on the wall and they are most definitely laying down the groundwork for this poo poo.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Duscat posted:

holy poo poo i should totally work towards not sounding more retarded shouldn't i

jaysus christ

unironically so yes

doubly so if you live here in the bay area, less than an hour from gigantic areas of some of the most fertile farmland on the entire planet

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

unironically so yes

doubly so if you live here in the bay area, less than an hour from gigantic areas of some of the most fertile farmland on the entire planet

guh
buh
wuh

the farmland is blocked in this scenario are you even reading the briefs

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Agrajag posted:

dude literally declared, during his CIA speech, that he wants to raid another country for oil.

the writing is on the wall and they are most definitely laying down the groundwork for this poo poo.

he did say that but Trump has this aura of constant trolling for attention about him, like he just needs to "keep everybody on their toes about that WACKY TRUMP"

he did promise to destroy isis and take their oil

nopants
May 29, 2004

RottenK posted:

is there a good reason for why your big democrat senate man is sucking up to trump or is it "centrists are worthless and should be guillotined, example 148906"

They have much more in common with each other than they do any of us.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
man poor iraq, lmao what did that country do to constantly get poo poo on

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

I jotted this down when the piss story broke, gently caress waiting for the perfect post to use it in reply to, we could all die any minute now.

Karl Rove posted:

You're in what we call the reality-based community, which is made up of people that believe that dry boring solutions emerge from your judicious use of bathroom breaks, and everybody just wastes pee in the toilet. That's not the way the world really works anymore. We're a golden piss empire now, and when we pee, we create our own world of urine, smelling strongly of asparagus. And while you're chugging all that piss — ravenously, as you will — we'll whizz again, soaking the furniture and creating other new puddles, which you can splash in too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's pissboys… and you, all of you, will be left to just gargle HOT WEEWEE.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
ah yes the old "eradicate them from the face of the earth" which has a historical success rate of, i dunno, 0.03%?

we couldn't even eradicate neandertals, their genes are still in us, sorry purestrain aryans

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

I don't know if he said that because of the dementia or because he's an idiot with dementia, but it really illustrates how badly things can go wrong when someone isn't there to tug on his leash.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Piss de Bundy posted:

he did say that but Trump has this aura of constant trolling for attention about him, like he just needs to "keep everybody on their toes about that WACKY TRUMP"

i believe his exact words were "nuke their rear end and take their gas"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

What a good reason to out a CIA agent.

the CIA is bad

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Piss de Bundy posted:

man poor iraq, lmao what did that country do to constantly get poo poo on

founded human civilization

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

deadgoon posted:

the CIA is bad

hosed up if true

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Piss de Bundy posted:

yet on the first night he signed an eo that would allow states to ignore provisions of the ACA

today he officially killed TPP

Rex "winner of the Putin's BFF award" Tillerson was approved

oh yeah and "alternative facts" are now an actual thing that is accepted and treated as normal coming from the loving white house

(don't know poo poo about Pompeo so whatevs)

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Agrajag posted:

by outing her every single on of her contacts/sources/or whatever they are, were probably disappeared as a result. think deeper than the first layer.

she wasn't even entitled to protection of the outing statute because she didn't work outside the country. the whole affair was insane and nothing came of it for a reason , because it didn't matter and was petty poo poo rove/Cheney did (I.e. the nepotism argument, not the outing) to get back at Wilson for making poo poo up .

the point is it didn't matter. nothing matters

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mastershakeman posted:

she wasn't even entitled to protection of the outing statute because she didn't work outside the country. the whole affair was insane and nothing came of it for a reason , because it didn't matter and was petty poo poo rove/Cheney did (I.e. the nepotism argument, not the outing) to get back at Wilson for making poo poo up .

at least scooter libby jumped on that grenade

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Agrajag posted:

yet on the first night he signed an eo that would allow states to ignore provisions of the ACA

oh yeah and "alternative facts" are now an actual thing that is accepted and treated as normal coming from the loving white house

Pompeo wants to kill all the Muslims

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Office Pig posted:

I don't know if he said that because of the dementia or because he's an idiot with dementia, but it really illustrates how badly things can go wrong when someone isn't there to tug on his leash.

he's the motherfucking president now i treat his every word as a telegraph on what he wants to and will eventually do.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

Yeah, nothing came of it. Just Scooter Libby just got convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice. His sentence was commuted but you're really downplaying this for SOME weird reason. Also, she had contacts and they were most certainly outed.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

JEB!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Agrajag posted:

remember when george bush had horse man fix new orleans

or the time he invaded iraq lol

if twitter/facebook/24/7 media were around when bush was prez i wonder what we would be saying

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Piss de Bundy posted:

if twitter/facebook/24/7 media were around when bush was prez i wonder what we would be saying

god i hate that people have this stupid puppy love for bush now

i hate him for his dumb poo poo Iraq war and the loving financial crises. Afghanistan I can forgive because everyone was batshit crazy soon after 9/11, but Iraq? come the gently caress on.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Yeah, nothing came of it. Just Scooter Libby just got convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice. His sentence was commuted but you're really downplaying this for SOME weird reason. Also, she had contacts and they were most certainly outed.

he didn't get charged on outing her though right? it was other poo poo he did. Was he the guy who stuffed the files down his pants

who were her contacts

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Piss de Bundy posted:

facebook was

i bitched about it there to the other .edu email havers and posted links to the SA newsfeed that kept overdubbing the commercial breaks with Wipeout and Under The Sea until we lost power

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Agrajag posted:

god i hate that people have this stupid puppy love for bush now

i hate him for his dumb poo poo Iraq war and the loving financial crises. Afghanistan I can forgive because everyone was batshit crazy soon after 9/11, but Iraq? come the gently caress on.

i got especially pissed off when after the Mission Accomplished speech and they still couldn't find WMD's everyone suddenly pivoted to "this was an invasion to free the Iraqi people". I was like holy what the gently caress did everyone just all of a sudden have collective amnesia?

honestly felt like i was losing my mind when all they talked about was "freeing the Iraqi people from an oppressive regime" line

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Agrajag posted:

i got especially pissed off when after the Mission Accomplished speech and they still couldn't find WMD's everyone suddenly pivoted to "this was an invasion to free the Iraqi people". I was like holy what the gently caress did everyone just all of a sudden have collective amnesia?

[extremely conservative lickspittle voice] well you see actually that banner was on the aircraft carrier because they were working to complete safety regulation upgrades and training and it just so happened to be there the time the president made his speech about winning in iraq

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

he didn't get charged on outing her though right? it was other poo poo he did. Was he the guy who stuffed the files down his pants

who were her contacts

She was NOC. NOC have contacts. That's their whole job, pretty much: developing foreign nationals as assets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Yinlock posted:

yeah trying to seal off california has a number of problems, the biggest of which is they'd probably find that cool and good

Yep

• Locked thread