Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al-Saqr posted:

I dunno you figure it out.

gently caress you, learn to finish your sentence!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
it sucks that trump is presidnet but making our thin skinned bitch baby president cry for the next 4 years because he cant even get respect as the most powerful man in the world is going to be great. its going to be a national past time

lik ei cant wait for trump to feud with some late night show hosts monologue for an entire week because they had a good zinger

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Agrajag posted:

no, this is

Oh, I was hoping this was the version where he skittered away into a giant heap of crack.

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Rob ford is glorious
even just doing a GIS for him is excellent

smug n stuff fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Jan 24, 2017

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMIQWRsYxak&t=32s

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rob ford is donald trump minus the magical reality-deflecting forcefield

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I heard one of Trump's complaints about Spicer is that his suits aren't dark enough

I guess if Spicer really just wants to rage-quit the job he can always wear a beige suit like Obama did that one time

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

he is the greatest politician your strange frozen land will ever know

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Yinlock posted:

Too bad Trump doesn't drink so we'll never see him shitfacedly lapsing into authentic Jamaican slang like Ford did that one time

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Rob Ford dead

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SpaceGoku posted:

trump wants someone to threaten the lives of the press and the lives of their families

no joke that's where this is going, we're already seeing subtle threats

someone from the trump admin is gonna threaten a new york times reporter's children with assassination and the nyt will still be a useless middle of the road centrist pile of dogshit

the new york "false equivalence is a fake idea" times would eat that poo poo up with a spoon

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Yinlock posted:

the magical reality-deflecting forcefield

you mean billions of dollars?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

by the way you guys really need to read that new Washington Post article "The first days inside Trump’s White House: Fury, tumult and a reboot" if you haven't already

not even a week into the administration and already Trump's West Wing is falling all over itself to air dirty laundry to reporters in a way that it took GWB's admin a good five years to start doing (and Obama's never started doing)

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the new york "false equivalence is a fake idea" times would eat that poo poo up with a spoon

trump may have had my children killed at the hands of a CIA agent who was threatened with the same if he didn't complete the act, but at least he didn't sabotage hillary's chances of winning

in fact, bernie is the person who is really to blame for my children's deaths

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

tacodaemon posted:

by the way you guys really need to read that new Washington Post article "The first days inside Trump’s White House: Fury, tumult and a reboot" if you haven't already

not even a week into the administration and already Trump's West Wing is falling all over itself to air dirty laundry to reporters in a way that it took GWB's admin a good five years to start doing (and Obama's never started doing)

most transparent administration!
drain the swamp!
maga!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
lol at people who thought trump would do good things instead of bad things

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

tacodaemon posted:

quote:

Efforts to launch an outside group supporting Trump’s agenda have stalled amid fighting between Kushner loyalists, such as the campaign’s data and digital strategist Brad Parscale, and conservative donor Rebekah Mercer, according to people familiar with the tensions. Major disputes include who would control the data the outside group would use, with Mercer advocating for Cambridge Analytica, a firm in which her father is invested, and who would control the lucrative contracts with vendors, these people said.

lol of course they're already fighting over that sweet sweet contract money

edit:

quote:

Because Conway operates outside of the official communications department, some aides grumble that she can go rogue when she pleases, offering her own message and promoting herself as much as the president. One suggested that Conway’s office on the second floor of the West Wing, as opposed to one closer to the Oval Office, was a sign of her diminished standing. Though Conway took over the workspace previously occupied by Valerie Jarrett, who had been Obama’s closest adviser, the confidant dismissively predicted that Trump would rarely climb a flight of stairs.
im dying

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

americans: too incompetent to even loot their own country

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

im p sure at least 65% of the reason for any "federal hiring freeze" announcement is to steer all the work that needs to get done anyway to contractors whose bosses can kick a little upstairs (the rest of the reason is red meat for the dumbass base)

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

SpaceGoku posted:

americans: too incompetent to even loot their own country

you severely underestimate americans' ability to loot

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
We're gonna get an escalator in the White House.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SpaceGoku posted:

trump may have had my children killed at the hands of a CIA agent who was threatened with the same if he didn't complete the act, but at least he didn't sabotage hillary's chances of winning

in fact, bernie is the person who is really to blame for my children's deaths

bernie is a loser

:sad:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

We're gonna get an escalator in the White House.

maybe Kellyanne secretly owns a big share of an escalator installation company and strategically sited her office upstairs as part of the long game

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/Keepo_man/status/822959126217158656

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

My Imaginary GF posted:

you severely underestimate americans' ability to loot

born on a plantation
raised without slaves
lootin and shootin minorities
is all I crave
-republican national platform

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

trump won't even go up a flight of stairs

goddamn he is the president we deserve

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

tacodaemon posted:

This will change as he purges the DC insiders from his team so they won't be able to leak anymore

then it'll be Campaign Trump on full loving blast until the nukes fly

quote:

trump won't even go up a flight of stairs

goddamn he is the president we deserve

The only exercise he gets is golf, where he won't even walk the loving course

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Spanish scientists create a 3D bioprinter to print human skin
science comes through with a last minute solution to our presidents thin skin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

buck up you sad sacks

yoyr never alone here

in trumps america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIoBrob3bjI

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

important question: why

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i just need 10 feet of human dickskin, for reasons

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/tristanreveur/status/709267368971620352

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

important question: why

burn victims

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
putting more human appendages on rats as mankinds grand revenge on them for being rats

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

darkman save us from the ny gangster trump

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/planetepics/status/823730321212506113

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold