Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Wait you're seriously only 40 years old?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Rambling Robot posted:

We need a new child killer meme.

rumor has it that a 'goon' account costs ten dollars because the anti-natalist website mails you 9 dollars worth of birth control and then spends the remaining 1 dollar on anti-baby propaganda

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
didn't some little girl stab her friend to death because of slenderman? millennials literally causing child murder on these forums, and don't even get me started on some of the behavior of mods!

loving millennials

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
how old are you lowtax, 69?

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

slack? this is where I go to put work in. day in and day out, I toll away at the post mines, just lookin for my slice of the comedy pie

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

editor: ryan, im past the fold on this piece and ive yet to read a single needless drop about how millenials are slackers and lack the get-up-and-go bootstraps of real americans. we've talked about this

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
that is the perfect description of SA by TheStar, a "journalism" and "entertainment" outlet
i always sign into SA using my Facebook name and pass and check out news about all my favorite bands and get all the latest millenial news about social media and celebrity hacks. and other times i just chill and play some of the SA games. i keep a strong presence there and always forward the best posts to my favorite threads and repost them on my SA wall. i also learn a lot about politics and have a great time sharing political memes. people irl know i post here so its important to stay active
i like meeting new people and having fun. school sucks!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

We should start a millennial Slack site for serious photoshop business work.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jan 24, 2017

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
people i meet are always asking me "do you S A?" and i always lol and tell them my reg date is '05

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
It was a 'millennial jack site' before you removed dpph.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Rakosi posted:

didn't some little girl stab her friend to death because of slenderman? millennials literally causing child murder on these forums, and don't even get me started on some of the behavior of mods!

loving millennials

I think the Bye Bye Man was loosely based off of the slenderman mythos. Kind of fitting that this decade's slasher craze would be tied to the viral nature of the internet

there you go Vox give me $300 bux

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Rasta_Al posted:

It was a 'millennial jack site' before you removed dpph.

Noice

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the schizophrenic slenderman fan did stab another kid a bunch, but that kid survived. slenderman death count: still 0

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*pulls cap down over eyes, leans casually against the door of the thread, partially blocking entrance*.

Is this proper slack for this site/thread?

Im a big slacker, ama

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the forums are only a dead and gay husk of the old net ironicly
then v soon that will wrap back around into the retro phase

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

When the hell did I become a millennial anyways, I'm 32 and spent the last 28 of them or so being a slacker perfectly fine without anyone ever once having to slap millennial onto it

For that matter why is Slenderman still a thing

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its more of a nihilist comedy site OP

sorry bout the bad press OP!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
That's a nice pair of slacks, 'tax. Can I borrow just one slack?

The Sponge
Sep 15, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I thought millennial slack was just IRC for iPhones.

Any time the press mentions Something Awful, they should be obligated to put a little goatse emoji next to the name.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

cut me some slack
i like the cut of your jib
jib bush

The Sponge
Sep 15, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Jastiger posted:

*pulls cap down over eyes, leans casually against the door of the thread, partially blocking entrance*.

Is this proper slack for this site/thread?

Im a big slacker, ama

When the millennial enters the timestream, time begins to correct itself. Let me use this example: Imagine four millennials on the edge of a cliff. Say a direct copy of the millennial nearest the cliff is sent to the back of the line of millennials and takes the place of the first millennial. The formerly first millennial becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth falls off the cliff.

Slack works the same way.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Wait hang on, I thought this was a hookup site, wtf have I been doing for the last ten years????

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

give me some slack

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Looks like you found your new slogan.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Nooner posted:

Wait hang on, I thought this was a hookup site, wtf have I been doing for the last ten years????

Only the greatest of shitposters and millennial slacks can win the hand of fair Lowtax and inheritance of SA

Are you up to the challenge

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Nooner posted:

swiping right on this post

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Dammit, rich, you're making it hard for me me to slack with all these questions.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Kinda makes us sound like a church of the subgenius forum. Maybe lowtax was "Bob" Dobbs all along

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Petition to rename GBS to Millennial Slack Shack.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I like the idea of millennial being force-filtered to read 1000, but make it happen to the entire internet, tia

1000 Slack Site sounds pretty strong in slacking, worth checking out.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
why is millennial a dirty word? Like why should people be embarrassed about the specific year-range their parents banged

cnut
May 3, 2016

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

The Wizard of Poz posted:

why is millennial a dirty word? Like why should people be embarrassed about the specific year-range their parents banged

It isn't a dirty word, it's worse, it's a deeply stupid word and a gigantically useless and broad label that means nothing, to let the decrepit and meme-obsessed fling it around as an insult

Like get hosed, you apply it to everyone between 10 and 40 or whatever the massive range is

But I'm a hypocrite who is just as happy to fling back "hopefully soon-to-be-rotting useless crybaby boomer"

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

The Wizard of Poz posted:

Much like astrological signs the generation you belong to determines everything in your life. I'm sorry but if you were born in the 1980's or later there is no way you can be a functional adult, you're millenial and you can't stop crying or failing at everything you do. A over educated underachieving permanent child. If only your parents had hosed a few years earlier you could have been gen-x, then you would be cool and care about nothing and spend your whole life slacking off yet still be succesful.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Skipped some two pages of replies.

Dude....Really?

SA actually got called out in 2017 for What the gently caress ever?

This dead gay site got some form of loving inclusion?

I'm loving shocked.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Actually it's more like a 'Young Gen X, Gen Y' slack site. I'm spergy about 'Generation' names.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Has Nerdist took over?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
what does a slack site even mean

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

as far as i can tell something awful is a place for stoners in their 20s and alcoholic IT guys in their 40s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Caesar Saladin posted:

as far as i can tell something awful is a place for stoners in their 20s and alcoholic IT guys in their 40s

Close.

drat close.

You want my opinion, you can pay for it. In one way or the other. :q:

• Locked thread