Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

like that ducksquash tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
trump doesnt drink so consider alcohol a form of protest and you will reach Nirvana

namaste~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Piss de Bundy posted:

trump doesnt drink so consider alcohol a form of protest and you will reach Nirvana

What if the hippies were right about energy but the energy we need to defeat hate is booze? Makes you think

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

i just need 10 feet of human dickskin, for reasons

okay but it's going to be tough with the secret service constantly around him

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Trig Discipline posted:

okay but it's going to be tough with the secret service constantly around him

You'll only get a quarter inch, tops

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Spanish scientists create a 3D bioprinter to print human skin
science comes through with a last minute solution to our presidents thin skin

oh god its 2017 and Face/Off is happening

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

freckle posted:

burn victims

yeah i thought of that after i posted, whoops

otoh who knows what mischief a bored intern could get up to with a skin machine

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Piss de Bundy posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
tho actually haven't been drinking. too busy lamo

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Baloogan posted:

tho actually haven't been drinking. too busy lamo

collecting bottlecaps to be a millionaire after the nukes fly?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

skaboomizzy posted:

collecting bottlecaps to be a millionaire after the nukes fly?

im p glad yall finally figured out that we're doomed. Get some camping supplies (big jugs of water) and dry food. And, god forbid, the worst happens say a prayer for this peckerwood here :3:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
As of today I have paid $100 per day toward Trump's wall. Thanks for raising taxes on the middle class, you middle class hero.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

c-spam poster, watching a bomb fall: at least baloogan won't get to enjoy this

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
http://i.imgur.com/nuqts7c.gifv

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm how trump keeps talking the entire time

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

MariusLecter posted:

You'll only get a quarter inch, tops

where did you get a copy of my wedding vows

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

AND I WAS LIKE "WHOA NELLY SONG OF THE SOUTH MAKES YOU THINK", WHICH REALLY WENT OVER WELL- OKAY YES HUG OR WHATEVER GET ON WITH IT - SO THEN I THOUGHT HEY PRESIDENT BLACKENSTEIN - I CAN CALL YOU THAT RIGHT

absolutely not

PRESIDENT BLACKENTACULAR WOULD REALLY WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THI- OKAY DUMB CAKE THING IS OVER LET'S PUT BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN THIS BITCH

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

cumshitter posted:

i joined jew crew recently and because im ueropean i got a crew cut

i think you mean a jew cut

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Baloogan posted:

im p glad yall finally figured out that we're doomed. Get some camping supplies (big jugs of water) and dry food. And, god forbid, the worst happens say a prayer for this peckerwood here :3:

You're a fun dude, loogs. You're exactly the kind of person I would want around if I still hosted weekly poker nights with a $10 buy-in "serious" tourney then a $5 random bullshit game like Razz or Chinese poker.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mayor Dave posted:

i think you mean a jew cut

by jew cut i mean circumcision

it is a dick joke

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Crusader posted:

next press conference spicer going to be all

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Spanish scientists create a 3D bioprinter to print human skin
science comes through with a last minute solution to our presidents thin skin

The Almodóvar institute for advanced but kind of hosed up if you think about it ideas.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Donald Trump faced slim margins and crassly achieved victory through lies, personal attacks, and the politics of fear. Many of his key statements have been proven false. Some of his loudest supporters are nazis.

He is upset that more people did not come out to publicly celebrate this victory.
He is angry that the media aren't as proud of him as he is of himself.
He goes hard, he deals from strength, he wants the most severe response available.

Hilariously his Achilles heel is loving Twitter and they are going to make fun of him mercilessly every day.

What happens when Trump's ego explodes from torment and he lashes out:
- Charges CNN and NYT with sedition?
- Imprisons Hillary?
- Dronestrikes Obama (The Founder of ISIS)?
- Stands in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoots somebody?

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Cirofren posted:

Donald Trump faced slim margins and crassly achieved victory through lies, personal attacks, and the politics of fear. Many of his key statements have been proven false. Some of his loudest supporters are nazis.

He is upset that more people did not come out to publicly celebrate this victory.
He goes hard, he deals from strength, he wants the most severe response available.

Hilariously his Achilles heel is loving Twitter and they are going to make fun of him mercilessly every day.

- Imprisons Hillary?

he won't imprison Hillary because Bill likes her and can talk anybody into or out of anything, the 1st one is probably most likely.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Cirofren posted:

- Imprisons Hillary?
its more likely that his pettiness becomes illegible and that no one is sure who he is getting revenge on as he slips further into dementia

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like how in that NPR segment they just kind of gloss over the fact that the CIA literally can't trust Trump with anti-Russian sources, out of fear that they'll be killed. They describe the situation as "awkward" like it's Teen Disney sitcom hijinks, instead of "loving terrifying, holy poo poo."

quote:

INSKEEP: So how awkward is it that the new president has taken office - the new administration has come in - and there is still, so far as we know, an investigation of the president's ties to Russia?

KELLY: It is awkward. And the latest twist is The Wall Street Journal reporting this morning that Trump's national security adviser, Mike Flynn, is under a counter intelligence investigation because of suspected ties to Russia. The Senate Intelligence Committee is also investigating that very question.

So here - here is the question that another CIA veteran put to me after watching Trump's speech this weekend. This is Steve Hall. He was CIA chief of Russia operations. And he asked, what happens when the CIA collects a stellar piece of intelligence that maybe puts Vladimir Putin in a bad light? Steve Hall said, what happens when the CIA briefs Trump, and he wants to know the source? And Hall's quote directly to me was, how can you say, no, we don't trust you with the sourcing of that information? That is a live question today at Langley.

INSKEEP: Mary Louise, thanks very much.

KELLY: You're welcome.

INSKEEP: That's NPR's Mary Louise Kelly.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
today on npr, we discuss in calm hushed tones like we're at a 1950s beatnik gathering about how President Trump has hosed over Chad BADLY

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Piss de Bundy posted:

today on npr, we discuss in calm hushed tones like we're at a 1950s beatnik gathering about how President Trump has hosed over Chad BADLY

You can loving hear the saliva in Kelly's mouth in the audio too.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

You can loving hear the saliva in Kelly's mouth in the audio too.

she seems to be slipping a bit

pre-inauguration kellyanne was a master of words-jujitsu , now she's just like uhhh idk?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

c-spam poster, watching a bomb fall: at least baloogan won't get to enjoy this

:911:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Piss de Bundy posted:

today on npr, we discuss in calm hushed tones like we're at a 1950s beatnik gathering about how President Trump has hosed over Chad BIGLY

ftfy
god r u even fukken trying!!!!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Piss de Bundy posted:

one of these beatniks is Spigot and he's complaining about a guy named Chad

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/Flomp_It/status/822699862999388160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

skaboomizzy posted:

You're a fun dude, loogs. You're exactly the kind of person I would want around if I still hosted weekly poker nights with a $10 buy-in "serious" tourney then a $5 random bullshit game like Razz or Chinese poker.

:nyan:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i am making a roast tonight
sirloin tip roast, over those tiny potatoes and some onions
covered in spices
roastin now

holy crap I missed eating real meat during my winter retreat

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
For things to be terrifying they have to matter. With our conquest of mattering we have also conquered fear

Nihilism crew.tiff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

For things to be terrifying they have to matter. With our conquest of mattering we have also conquered fear

Nihilism crew.tiff

the only thing to fear is our sick movez

• Locked thread