Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Imagine the shitstorm if Trump loses in 2020 (not very likely) or if he has to hand the keys to a democrat in 2024 (somewhat likely). Obama is gonna be watching at home fuming about how nice he was for no reason while Trump rips the copper wiring out of the white house walls on his way out.

#edballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Moundgarden posted:

i think we have very different definitions of good

:troll:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

looks like tax day marches are on

https://trumptaxesmarches.org/

i listened to a suggestion that we're looking more and more like a south american country with all these marches

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i forget, what is the sa forums policy on saying i want to murder people who write content for infowars

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Nastier Nate posted:

Imagine the shitstorm if Trump loses in 2020 (not very likely) or if he has to hand the keys to a democrat in 2024 (somewhat likely). Obama is gonna be watching at home fuming about how nice he was for no reason while Trump rips the copper wiring out of the white house walls on his way out.

#edballs

lol when trump loses hes not leaving the white house willingly

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chokes McGee posted:

I get super irrationally angry when people post a y/n rhetorical question to start discussion. Like I know it's completely dumb of me but still

I should've run on the platform of answering thread titles like that by posting a yes or no and then locking the thread

hahahahahahahaha I didn't even read the header until I was done with the article and scrolled up, noice

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
It's not authentically south of the border without corporate funded death squads

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cams posted:

i forget, what is the sa forums policy on saying i want to murder people who write content for infowars

my guess is you shouldnt

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

ex post facho posted:

lol if you think germany is cgonna avoid this sweeping fascist wave, merkel coalition gonna lose bigly

And while facists will be terrible and should be punched in the face at every oppertunity, it will be less terrible than the us.

There you have the facism + 'womens health' + climate change deniers + alle branches of the government ruled by said facists.

So while we should brace ourselves here, America is going out-bad us all.

USA #1

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

*click link*
*see infowars url*
*close tab*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

cams posted:

if it won't get us investigated by the FBI then it's a post-by-post decision from mods

I guess an admin might bust in here and start banning people but I've literally only ever seen ZDR in here

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

The Nastier Nate posted:

#edballs

We're not getting to 2020.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

LordAbaddon posted:

*click link*
*see infowars url*
*close tab*

If we actually had expanded access to mental health services that link would never have existed in the first place.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Vertical Lime posted:

i listened to a suggestion that we're looking more and more like a south american country with all these marches

i feel like april 15th isn't soon enough despite the symbolism

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Let me know when someone forms AVALANCHE so I can join

The planet's dyin'!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
NIH has also now been gag ordered, bringing the number of fed agencies which are forbidden to talk to the public to 4 so far today.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

consumed by normies posted:

my guess is you shouldnt
what about hoping for a near future death through chance and causality

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Ball gag orders

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

i was just thinking about sandy hook and how obama described comforting them after their sons and daughters were murdered as the worst day of his presidency

and then i pictured president trump in his shoes talking to those parents and did that thing where you laugh and cry at the same time.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

times've been great ever since the whole farm to chamber trend took off

lol

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJT-d2s_Bqw

Who is this who comes from yon
Dressed in this red robe?
In my stepping out
Out the field of Hedon
My beloved is clear and crimson

consumed by normies posted:

cnn def is willing to punch back. they did the same during the campaign a couple times when trump poo poo on them

the sentiment is nice but it's not going to convince people, it only affirms. That's the problem lately. People just want to affirm their own facts to their own convictions. Minds are already made up.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm sure all these federal employees are very happy about hiring freezes and gag orders.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

that infowars article says poor people don't need insurance because they have medicaid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

pathetic little tramp posted:

NIH has also now been gag ordered, bringing the number of fed agencies which are forbidden to talk to the public to 4 so far today.

hope he gags NASA soon so I don't have to go in to work

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
ed balls orders gags

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/26/the-presidents-devotional_n_4158485.html

quote:

The president took a deep breath and steeled himself, and went into the first classroom. And what happened next I’ll never forget.

Person after person received an engulfing hug from our commander in chief. He’d say, “Tell me about your son. . . . Tell me about your daughter,” and then hold pictures of the lost beloved as their parents described favorite foods, television shows, and the sound of their laughter. For the younger siblings of those who had passed away—many of them two, three, or four years old, too young to understand it all—the president would grab them and toss them, laughing, up into the air, and then hand them a box of White House M&M’s, which were always kept close at hand. In each room, I saw his eyes water, but he did not break.

And then the entire scene would repeat—for hours. Over and over and over again, through well over a hundred relatives of the fallen, each one equally broken, wrecked by the loss. After each classroom, we would go back into those fluorescent hallways and walk through the names of the coming families, and then the president would dive back in, like a soldier returning to a tour of duty in a worthy but wearing war. We spent what felt like a lifetime in those classrooms, and every single person received the same tender treatment. The same hugs. The same looks, directly in their eyes. The same sincere offer of support and prayer.

The staff did the preparation work, but the comfort and healing were all on President Obama. I remember worrying about the toll it was taking on him. And of course, even a president’s comfort was woefully inadequate for these families in the face of this particularly unspeakable loss. But it became some small measure of love, on a weekend when evil reigned.

And the funny thing is—President Obama has never spoken about these meetings. Yes, he addressed the shooting in Newtown and gun violence in general in a subsequent speech, but he did not speak of those private gatherings. In fact, he was nearly silent on Air Force One as we rode back to Washington, and has said very little about his time with these families since. It must have been one of the defining moments of his presidency, quiet hours in solemn classrooms, extending as much healing as was in his power to extend. But he kept it to himself—never seeking to teach a lesson based on those mournful conversations, or opening them up to public view.

imagine trump in those classrooms lol

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
*Scatters handfuls of .22 rounds out in the back yard*

Gonna be a bumper crop this year!

*shoots self while mowing lawn*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
haha but seriously folks, guillotine Alex Jones

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm sure all these federal employees are very happy about hiring freezes and gag orders.

A friend was saying that Obama did the same hiring freeze in '09 which was eventually lifted but no clue about the gag orders. That's just loving.. North Korea evil.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

paranoid randroid posted:

mods!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

*Scatters handfuls of .22 rounds out in the back yard*

Gonna be a bumper crop this year!

*shoots self while mowing lawn*

if only the USDA gave you a fucken manual on how to bullet farm effectively, :arghfist::shepface:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*whack, thud* wow lookit that, now hes got a lot of hot blood coming out of him fast!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

cut off the head and two more shall grow

Although he gave us that bomb rear end Picolo meme so at least something came from it.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

blue squares posted:

Guys I am really depressed from the events of today. I have been inspired to fight since Nov 9, but today I feel like poo poo. My uncle lives in Germany and I'm actually daydreaming about moving there rather then working to take back the country.

I'm sad

Is that all it takes? You have an uncle in a country and they welcome you?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

#edballs

trump will not vacate the presidency of his own volition, he will either be removed by force or our democracy will become a dictatorship

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Is that all it takes? You have an uncle in a country and they welcome you?

if I had fam in NZ I'd be posting from a Wellington coffee shop right now

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Grab €250k (get a loan or something), buy a house in lisbon, get a golden visa through that investment and then live in it. Downside to this is your paycheck will be nothing here compared to the USA. The minimum wage just reached 557€ so yeah...

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
We have no leaders and we have no institution of authority. There is a vacuum and now we are all going to die.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

what a dumb thing to take a stand on. Pick something that actually impacts people's lives you idiot democrats

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

his neck is awfully thick, do you think it'd take a few tries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

orange sky posted:

Grab €250k (get a loan or something), buy a house in lisbon, get a golden visa through that investment and then live in it. Downside to this is your paycheck will be nothing here compared to the USA. The minimum wage just reached 557€ so yeah...

Grab 250k euros

oh okay let me just go out to the backyard and cut some down

:psyduck:

• Locked thread