Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Säde!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Shia LaBeouf, White Supremacist

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao what did that guy say about shias beard tasting like cheetos or something

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

mrmcd posted:

As someone who actually read all the Hunger Games books (they were cheap on Kindle, please shame me) the first one was OK and the last two were very, very bad. Anyone who thinks they're a landmark of literature like those other books should be mocked.

thanks for your input, guy who's read children's books

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
oh god they're trying to be trump's jelly belly

https://twitter.com/DippinDots/status/823618714155282432

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Spicer probably hates his job already being forced to lie about provable, inconsequential bullshit on day 2

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

devtesla posted:

That's the company behind this recruiting campaign:

Does anyone else secretly despise people who hate those that "coast", I mean, get the gently caress over it, it's not your money rear end in a top hat

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Kraps posted:

Spicer probably hates his job already being forced to lie about provable, inconsequential bullshit on day 2

And the dippin dots nightmare has begun anew

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

call to action posted:

Does anyone else secretly despise people who hate those that "coast", I mean, get the gently caress over it, it's not your money rear end in a top hat

Work smarter not harder imo. Smartest is not working at all

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

dippin dots...NOT A BIG FAN OF DIPPIN DOTS

be real ice cream or gtfo!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat
Dippin Dots seek to divide the great body of ice cream into tiny atomized particles, much like the id pol obsessed liberals would do with America.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Does anyone actually prefer Dippin' Dots to real ice cream?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Guy Goodbody posted:

yeah

u

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's an occasional interesting treat that is flash frozen with liquid nitrogen, so it has a different texture and both texture and flavor are important parts of the "Snacking Experience." Your question creates a false dichotomy.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

It's an occasional interesting treat that is flash frozen with liquid nitrogen, so it has a different texture and both texture and flavor are important parts of the "Snacking Experience." Your question creates a false dichotomy.

I have enjoyed Dippin' Dots on occasion, but always in the situation where Dippin' Dots were the only frozen treat immediately available. My question is: are there people who, when presented with both Dippin' Dots and regular ice cream, would choose Dippin' Dots more often than regular ice cream?

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It depends on what other ice cream is offered. There's ice cream that's better and some that's worse!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Guy Goodbody posted:

I have enjoyed Dippin' Dots on occasion, but always in the situation where Dippin' Dots were the only frozen treat immediately available. My question is: are there people who, when presented with both Dippin' Dots and regular ice cream, would choose Dippin' Dots more often than regular ice cream?

I would occasionally choose dippin dots over other ice cream, but other ice cream is usually more fulfilling.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I really want some dang ice cream now

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Are we talking that Tillamook x TCHO joint or Breyers?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Guy Goodbody posted:

Sure, assuming it's the same amount/flavor of snack. I like the texture better on Dots.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

devtesla posted:

It depends on what other ice cream is offered. There's ice cream that's better and some that's worse!

call to action posted:

Are we talking that Tillamook x TCHO joint or Breyers?

Let's say it's a local brand you have never heard of, but they have your favorite flavor.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i loving love engaging with brands

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i'm wearing all my favorite brands brands brands brands brands brands brands brands brands brands brands

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Jokes Whedon just got lit up* for comparing Ivanka to a Pekingese and Jared Kushner to Voldemort.

*according to Fox News

https://mobile.twitter.com/joss/status/823813896234418177

Zeris has issued a correction as of 21:44 on Jan 25, 2017

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zeris posted:

Jokes Whedon just got lit up for comparing Ivanka to a Pekingese and Jared Kushner to Voldemort.

The Family is untouchable now.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat
What does that even mean. Pekingese?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i loving love engaging with brands

wootin a lil every time i see an awkward hashtag in an ad, just diving into that information superhighway and checking it out and engaging with all the egg bots and instagram starlets and absolutely nobody else lighting that hashtag the f up

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

What does that even mean. Pekingese?

A dog

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Yeah, but, like is he calling Ivanka ugly? Is that it?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

Yeah, but, like is he calling Ivanka ugly? Is that it?

I think

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Probably more like a show dog. Just pretty and no substance?
Like josh weeden movies.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Zeris posted:

Jokes Whedon just got lit up* for comparing Ivanka to a Pekingese and Jared Kushner to Voldemort.

*according to Fox News

I wish Joss Whedon got lit up by a truckful of Serbian hitmen for his many crimes against cinema.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I wish Joss Whedon got lit up by a truckful of Serbian hitmen for his many crimes against cinema.

Harsh but fair

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

hey, Cabin in the Woods was fun

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It was dumb and boring. Tucker and Dale vs Evil was a better deconstruction of the genre.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

super sweet best pal posted:

It was dumb and boring. Tucker and Dale vs Evil was a better deconstruction of the genre.

don't sign your posts at the beginning

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Zeris posted:

*according to Fox News

for gently caress sake whedon. shut the gently caress up. the wokes/sjws/whatever dont care about you and half of them hate you after you made a joke in avengers 2. plus your anti republican jokes arnt even good or clever, they just sound like an angry overly aggressive teen . i dont get why all these people try to kiss these people asses. they wont see/play/read your movie/game/book.

super sweet best pal posted:

yeah. this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

firefly sucked and it was a good thing it got canned