Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

That DICK! posted:

The Republican Voter

lol

why do I always loving get the ed balls snipe honors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

Hahahaha holy poo poo Ted Cruz has more balls than dems and votes no.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Please nws all instances of Ted Cruz Face

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

it's not surprising he'd have more huevos than most dems, he swallowed his own tonsil stone on camera and didn't give a gently caress

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

That DICK! posted:

The Republican Voter

this, but with sulfuric acid instead of citric acid

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
We're going to get a real CA secession movement within a year, calling it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Like, here's a guy I knew in undergrad: https://twitter.com/thetalkuc He's the real deal. He was very active protesting about Sam DuBose's death and is a powerful force in anti-racist action in Cincinnati. Find your person like that in your community and help them do the things they are doing instead of being a butt and saying "Blah it's all useless. Full revolution didn't happen this weekend."

Why is his background pic raising the confederate flag over some government building? Is it supposed to be ironic or woke or something? I don't get it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

it's not surprising he'd have more huevos than most dems, he swallowed his own tonsil stone on camera and didn't give a gently caress

lol if youve never choked a tonsil stone down while smokin a finger sized doober

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

fits my needs posted:

Why is his background pic raising the confederate flag over some government building? Is it supposed to be ironic or woke or something? I don't get it

Are you trolling me? That's Bree Newsome. She got arrested for taking the confederate flag down in South Carolina.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ShutteredIn posted:

We're going to get a real CA secession movement within a year, calling it

Becerra is meditating in a chamber lit only by the light of a hundred candles, with a stack of subpoenas in his lap

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
donald trump is a bithc

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

you know better than this, national polls were within the margin of error of the final vote, its just that public state polls were poo poo and private ones were in the wrong places

i really wish people would lay off the 'all polls are wrong forever' bullshit

This.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr-mt1P94cQ

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
does that mean we will finally get to close the oregon-california borders to keep u fuckos from migrating north

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Sir Tonk posted:

donald trump is a bithc

Also, president of the United States of America

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

does that mean we will finally get to close the oregon-california borders to keep u fuckos from migrating north

A wall I can behind

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

lol yankee problems

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you will welcome our forces as liberators

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Are you trolling me? That's Bree Newsome. She got arrested for taking the confederate flag down in South Carolina.

No. Oh, that happened hella long ago so I'd forgotten about it, but anyway retweeting stuff isn't going to bring about the next Malcolm X.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Race riots, pipeline bombings, what else is coming up in the near future do ya think

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Louisgod posted:

A wall I can 💩 behind

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

paranoid randroid posted:

you will welcome our forces as liberators

well, first you'll have to deal with the Tir Tairngire

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

img-trump-huge.png

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Louisgod posted:

lol

why do I always loving get the ed balls snipe honors

Ed balls come be our Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer and save us!
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/824030015226527744

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Race riots, pipeline bombings, what else is coming up in the near future do ya think

Definitely a land war in asia personally directed by Donald Trump's own genius.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the 113th SoCal Rough Lowriders mechanized infantry reports great gains on the Eugene front as the Patriotic Watergrab War enters its seventh month

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Epic High Five posted:

A whole lot of stupid poo poo

Seems like the only safe bet in this day and age TBH

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

That DICK! posted:

Isn't this lady basically Hillary Jr - honest question i remember the comparison

Hillary jr that's pro gun is my recollection

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Epic High Five posted:

I bet Donald is gonna bring Firefly back for another season.

Against everyone's wishes, of course.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

triple sulk posted:

img-trump-huge-hands.png

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
I wonder if Democrats ought to just say screw it and just not vote on any Republican legislation.

I mean, it doesn't loving matter that they do at this point. They can stay in the end that they didn't stand in the way of the majority party's legislation.

Also, when it turns everything to utter poo poo, they could say they didn't interfere with anything, and everything was Republicans' doing.

Not that anything matters since humanity is doomed, but it would be an interesting experiment.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

fits my needs posted:

No. Oh, that happened hella long ago so I'd forgotten about it, but anyway retweeting stuff isn't going to bring about the next Malcolm X.

And your first stupid thought was that a black woman was raising the confederate flag ironically/wokely? You're just being a dick. And I never said to just retweet people, though it's probably more useful than whining about poo poo on a politics thread on SA but I did say "help them do the thing they are doing." Alex doesn't just tweet, friendo. Go find a SURJ meeting. Shoo.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Evil_Greven posted:

I wonder if Democrats ought to just say screw it and just not vote on any Republican legislation.

I mean, it doesn't loving matter that they do at this point. They can stay in the end that they didn't stand in the way of the majority party's legislation.

Also, when it turns everything to utter poo poo, they could say they didn't interfere with anything, and everything was Republicans' doing.

Not that anything matters since humanity is doomed, but it would be an interesting experiment.

They will be blamed for being partisan and polarizing and forcing the republicans to pass terrible bills for......reasons

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

fits my needs posted:

Yeah, and neither are you. So why are you complaining about other people if you're far more useless?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

President Trump!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:ironicat: You said it Donnie Jr

mods can we make this the thread tital thanks in advance

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
would malcolm x have used twitter

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lemming posted:

Yeah, and neither are you. So why are you complaining about other people if you're far more useless?
it's the common refrain of the class-exclusionary culture soldiers/class-undervaluing culture kooks that don't actually give a poo poo about minority issues when it's about to threaten their investments

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Fidel Castronaut posted:

And your first stupid thought was that a black woman was raising the confederate flag ironically/wokely? You're just being a dick. And I never said to just retweet people, though it's probably more useful than whining about poo poo on a politics thread on SA but I did say "help them do the thing they are doing." Alex doesn't just tweet, friendo. Go find a SURJ meeting. Shoo.

What's a surge meeting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

deadgoon posted:

would malcolm x have used twitter

@MegaMalcolmX

• Locked thread