Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

if pa stayed blue i bet donnie would invade philly next

What do you think a national guard member does after getting beaned by a c-cell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Taco Duck posted:

What is the projected date that all white people in small town Rust Belt America will be dead?
do you count permanent irreversible mutations as still being alive

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Philip Rivers posted:

it blows my fuckin mind that the single biggest criticism of hillary clinton was that she wasnt exciting enough, i hope martial law is exciting enough then

lol yes. that was the biggest criticism

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

Trump is invading Chicago.

Lmao

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

And no one world breaker hulk to fight them in eternal combat

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Taco Duck posted:

What is the projected date that all white people in small town Rust Belt America will be dead?

Nov 4th 2020.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Philip Rivers posted:

it blows my fuckin mind that the single biggest criticism of hillary clinton was that she wasnt exciting enough, i hope martial law is exciting enough then

um
no
it was that she was corrupt as hell
lies all the time
and generally evil & incompetent

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Taco Duck posted:

i don't think anybody knows the exact date, but it's likely to fall in the same 4-month period as everyone else

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot
I'm celebrating the death of America by watching Takashi Miike's adaptation of Terra ForMars

Because nothing says America like nationalist bullshit and murdering caricatures of black people

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Baloogan posted:

um
no
lies all the time

Sometimes you're ironic and funny.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Consummate Professional posted:

When we voted in God Emperor Trump we were glad the old gods were dead. But we didn't think ask to whom this new God would pray to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

MariusLecter posted:

And no one world breaker hulk to fight them in eternal combat

Worldbreaker Hulk was on Sakar duh the mindless ones didn't show up in modern times until Hickman's Avengers run

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The rust belt is loving terrible and I can't wait to leave it

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Can we get a few more posts of Baloogan blaming Obama and Hillary for this?

Maybe a liver scan to make sure he'll survive the next 4 years too.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

um
no
lies all the time

so obviously donald trump was the better choice here

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

all ppl are p evil n incompetent except 4 MAYBE tom hanks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cool day in trumplandia

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

etalian posted:

Certain bad dem posters claim it's because it will allow them to negotiate better with moderate republicans to block worse nominations.

Of course the same masters of failed predictions also thought Hillary would win and the dems would sweep the down ticket races.

When you're in retreat, fight only when you have to and use your resources only when you can make a difference. That's all there is to it.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Turdfuzz posted:

all ppl are p evil n incompetent except 4 MAYBE tom hanks
wait tom hanks only executive produced that, nm

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

d&d: "is punching nazis good? let's have a twenty page discussion on the pros and cons"

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

D1E posted:

Donald Trump: "If the killings in Chicago don't stop I'm gonna send in the feds to kill people."

you just cracked the code

it's not the killing that bothers him, it's that it's not happening at a sufficient rate to cleanse the area

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Philip Rivers posted:

she couldn't rile up the base like yet another old rich white man could
She could only beat two old rich white men by multi million vote margins!!!! :sad:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Wasn't Baloogin the one who during the general said he couldn't support trump anymore because of his ties to Russia or am I mixing people up?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

:chloe:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im staring to think this donald trump guy is a piece of poo poo lol. and a fuckin idiot, haha

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

When your mother calls you crying because a couple of little latina girls she helped deliver 12 years ago at the catholic hospital showed up in the ED having attempted suicide thinking they'd be stateless when the goldshirts came for their green card-holding parents.

Feels.

oh ed balls.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

MariusLecter posted:

she couldn't rile up the base like yet another old white man could
She could only beat two old white men by multi million vote margins!!!! :sad:

if only she had won by four million votes instead of three million votes

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

people actively decided to vote for this

I can't loving believe I'd end up living under a fascist regime in my lifetime

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

FAUXTON posted:

When your mother calls you crying because a couple of little latina girls she helped deliver 12 years ago at the catholic hospital showed up in the ED having attempted suicide thinking they'd be stateless when the goldshirts came for their green card-holding parents.

Feels.

oh ed balls.

Christ

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

MariusLecter posted:

LF was prophecy
We forgot

We deserve the revival of LF.

Reality has gone mad.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Jazerus posted:

d&d: "is punching nazis good? let's have a twenty page discussion on the pros and cons"

Let's consult the big man A.H. himself:-

There you go, definitive proof that Punching Nazi's is good.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
If only she had talked to people instead of cloistering up like a goddamn nun.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
in the age of drone warfare gamers are king. i can leverage my 200+ apm to control a whole swarm of quadcopters when the battle against the Trumpists breaks out in earnest. Strap in to your DX Racer gaming seats boys, it's fragging time.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Smythe posted:

in the age of drone warfare gamers are king. i can leverage my 200+ apm to control a whole swarm of quadcopters when the battle against the Trumpists breaks out in earnest. Strap in to your DX Racer gaming seats boys, it's fragging time.

MAGA!!!

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

FAUXTON posted:

Feels.

oh ed balls.

There's going to be some Anne Frank type stories that come out of this.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

Feels.

oh ed balls.

That's sad. :(

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

SKULL.GIF posted:

You now realize you would take President Sarah Palin in an instant over Trump.

You now remember the country basically rejected McCain in 2008 because Palin was too loving nutty.

You now remember Palin actually recognized Russia as a threat.
Save us Sara!

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Here's the thing, if there's a legit civil war 2 then conservatives are going to win without any effort

Liberals have willingly disarmed themselves and shunned military/law enforcement positions

Meanwhile conservatives have infected all level of military and police. Those institutions are hugely conservative. The military is practically r/the_donald they worship trump

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Here's the roll call vote on the confirmation hearings if your so much of an idiot that you would even look at something like this: https://www.senate.gov/legislative/votes.htm

FAUXTON posted:

Feels.

oh ed balls.

Yeah, this was a legit problem for grade school kids in our area. Kids thinking they would be deported the day after the election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

triple sulk posted:

people actively decided to vote for this

I can't loving believe I'd end up living under a fascist regime in my lifetime

I blame Jon Stewart and his various clones for antagonizing conservatives for a decade while failing to realize they outnumber Democrats

Oops

• Locked thread