Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

https://twitter.com/AltNatParkSer/status/824054953404669953

https://twitter.com/AltNatParkSer/status/824070855206600710

https://twitter.com/AltNatParkSer/status/824092199075901440

Here I was thinking it'd be Mattis getting the coup ball rolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/824117509414588416
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/824121501309865990

#OccupySyria

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Maybe they ought to figure out a way to take away modern nicities from slack jawed yokels who did this to us. See how long they last without their Facebook.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Casimir Radon posted:

Maybe they ought to figure out a way to take away modern nicities from slack jawed yokels who did this to us. See how long they last without their Facebook.

Let Net Neutrality do it.

The moment people realize that they're going to have to pay extra for Facebook, Netflix, and Steam I think the internet shitlord demographic will shrink and radicalize further.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Casimir Radon posted:

Maybe they ought to figure out a way to take away modern nicities from slack jawed yokels who did this to us.

Shut down all shootin' ranges/washing machine dumping grounds on federal land?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nevermind

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Jan 25, 2017

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Build a practice wall around chicago

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

Soros should just buy out twitter and shut it down if he wants to help democracy

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

So who has "Joint US/Russia Military Operations" on their bingo cards?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

is this better or worse than killary's proposed no fly zone

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

MazelTovCocktail posted:

You mean Bernie supporters or Hillary ones? I'll admit I often have trouble figuring out whose the main cause for Trump.

I mean Biden not running...but I'm not blaming Joe.

I don't think that's what they meant.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Duke Chin posted:

It's a drat shame that this isn't the text below your current Dramatic Gopher Alex Jones avatar.

Mods?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Two Finger posted:

is this better or worse than killary's proposed no fly zone

Guaranteed 9/11 or your money back, and as an added bonus we'll throw in a Benghazi, call now operators are standing by

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
So has anyone seen a reason why (some) democrats are approving all these trump appointments? They're going to to approved anyways so why not just loving vote no? I really hope this bites those idiots in the rear end and they get voted out for real politicians in 2018

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Hot Karl Marx posted:

So has anyone seen a reason why (some) democrats are approving all these trump appointments? They're going to to approved anyways so why not just loving vote no? I really hope this bites those idiots in the rear end and they get voted out for real politicians in 2018

A: The democrats are trying to negotiate with the republicans again, because this time they totally won't move the football, honest guys.

B: They have no spine and have decided that this isn't the hill to die on, the next one totally is.

C: Both A and B.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

They're in a tough spot so if they managed to make a deal to derail at least one of Trump's nominees that's at least something.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
All those hearings seem kinda pointless as well, if they're going to just rubber stamp anything and anyone that comes their way.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Breitbart headline: Tucker Carlson's viewership double that of Megyn Kelly's

The amount of petty desperation and salt will never not amaze me. See also, new hot meme of wondering why feminists aren't going to Syria to march for women's rights.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

A couple years ago a staffer for De Blasio contacted Tucker Carlson's website to ask for a basic correction. The first guy she talked to was an rear end in a top hat to her, Tucker was an rear end in a top hat to her, and then his dumber brother Buckley got involved. In a response he sent to Tucker he accidentally cc'd the staffer and referred to her as "Spoogeneck" and "Labia-face".

Tucker then proceeded to complain that the whole thing got blown out if proportion

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I think I'm gonna get rid of social media and go back to being ignorant about what's going on in the country. Life was so much easier and I respected a lot more people when I didn't pay any attention.

poo poo's hosed, yo.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

You guys ever hear of "Joining Forces"? Apparently it pairs a lot of vets with jobs and now the program seems to be gone.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

FastestGunAlive posted:

See also, new hot meme of wondering why feminists aren't going to Syria to march for women's rights.

They'll be right behind all the people wanting to eradicate radical islam.

I really wish I was as dumb as a lot of these people cause I think I would be a lot happier in life.

https://twitter.com/mightybattlecat/status/824023324720328704

(Teen vouge has had a few harder hitting articles than some mainstream places lately. Looking at you WaPo)

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jan 25, 2017

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

They'll be right behind all the people wanting to eradicate radical islam.

Stealing this as part of my mission to make people unfriend me

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
As a reminder, trump is president, this isn't a dream, and it has almost been a week.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Who holds the record for most executive orders signed in the first week?

E: I know it's probably not trump but I'm just curious. Googled it and can only find totals for an entire presidency.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Capn Beeb posted:

Here I was thinking it'd be Mattis getting the coup ball rolling

At this point I'm pinning all my hopes on Mattis replacing Trump's order to invade Mecca to install a giant gold statue of himself in place of the Kaaba with another one ordering that Trump be removed from office, confined to his hotel two blocks from the White House, and have his phone permanently confiscated.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

At one point during the Nixon Administration, the Secretary of Defense was told by Congress to ignore any orders from Nixon to keep him in power.

Nixon also had his Attorney General fire the top lawyer investigating Watergate. He refused & resigned. His replacement also refused and resigned. Robert Bork then became Attorney General, and happily carried out his orders, firing the prosecutor. Robert Bork is most famous for being one of the few Supreme Court nominees to ever be voted down by the Senate in 1987, near the end of Reagan's 2nd term. Anthony Kennedy then won that Supreme Court seat unanimously, disappointing conservatives everywhere with his moderate views.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What do you think per diem will be for Russian service members TDY to joint US bases?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Casimir Radon posted:

A couple years ago a staffer for De Blasio contacted Tucker Carlson's website to ask for a basic correction. The first guy she talked to was an rear end in a top hat to her, Tucker was an rear end in a top hat to her, and then his dumber brother Buckley got involved. In a response he sent to Tucker he accidentally cc'd the staffer and referred to her as "Spoogeneck" and "Labia-face".

Tucker then proceeded to complain that the whole thing got blown out if proportion

Alternet?

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

What do you think per diem will be for Russian service members TDY to joint US bases?

Ask Donnie, I'm sure he is collecting deployment pay at this point.

Assuming the WH is a joint base that is.

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

kill your enemy, drink his wine, and take his women
Dan Carlin has a new Hardcore History episode up...about nukes :black101:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/trump_announces_major_investigation_into_voter_fraud_despite_zero_evidence

Trump is planning a massive investigation into Voting Fraud that didn't happen.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bah that's nothing compared to what we get later today. It's Wall Day on Preaident Trump.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

It's gonna be great when he uncovers all that voter fraud the GOP have almost certainly been sneaking under the radar for years, and tries to sweep it all under the rug.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Emperor Trump will be making his supreme court pick next Thursday

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Don Dongington posted:

It's gonna be great when he uncovers all that voter fraud the GOP have almost certainly been sneaking under the radar for years, and tries to sweep it all under the rug.

Or doesn't say a peep about anything.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

A Handed Missus posted:

Emperor Trump will be making his supreme court pick next Thursday

Nearly everyone he has lined up is a Hardcore Religious Nutcase.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommieGIR posted:

Nearly everyone he has lined up is a Hardcore Religious Nutcase.

One of them likes guns a lot apparently , so that's the one I want. Might as well get something beneficial from.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Don Dongington posted:

Do you think Trumps investigation will have enough competence and independence to reveal any fraud the GOP might have been part of?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Welp so much for that commuted sentence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.6fb8151b8382

• Locked thread