Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

a reminder that Ted Cruz forfeited his Canadian citizenship to pave his way to the White House

now he has no escape

ted balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

Thank you JESUS,

for LORD PRESIDENT Trump

https://soundcloud.com/danwarren/the-inauguration-of-his-holiness-the-prophet-trump

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

if you ask me, it's good that big government got out the business of getting in the way of letting companies sell boxes of packing peanuts marked as 'food' to people instead of actual edible things

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the black husserl posted:

it'll take 5 -10 years for it to really start showing, but my dietary habits are gonna start changing pronto.

buy local and direct

learn how to cook

absolutely 100% stop buying processed food

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

surprised trump hasn't pardoned stewart parnell and put him in charge of the fda

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
How do we live in a world where Donald Trump is president and Ted Cruz has an on point social media presence

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

SKULL.GIF posted:

buy local and direct

learn how to cook

this of course means that poor people are, as usual, doomed to die

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

How do we live in a world where Donald Trump is president and Ted Cruz has an on point social media presence
we didn't stop inbreeding

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
So where is this country going to end up when this is over? I am thinking Argentina or so, still somewhat ok to live in but a shadow of its old self.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
im really happy president trump and his cronies friends in the GOP allowed the free market to find a fair balance for us workers and consumers

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Samurai Sanders posted:

So where is this country going to end up when this is over? I am thinking Argentina or so, still somewhat ok to live in but a shadow of its old self.
union breaking or interstate unity severely diminished, coasts become koreaesque capitalist cyberpunk dystopias, resource-rich northern states annexed by canada, texas all but annexed by mexico, the rest of the states become no man's lands

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Samurai Sanders posted:

I think the chance of California/West Coast splitting off is getting higher. Sure, it's still something like 0.1%, but last year it was 0.001%.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Samurai Sanders posted:

Cucks. Cucks everywhere.

sincx posted:

I think the chance of California/West Coast splitting off is getting higher. Sure, it's still something like 0.1%, but last year it was 0.001%.

Up to at least 10%.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Samurai Sanders posted:

eventually towards the equator and Africa

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
What? A human tooth filling in my NutritiousBar? Some day I will work my way up the corporate ladder and be able to sue someone for break three of my teeth for biting into it. Alas, I have that felony charge for voice dissent against the emperor from 20 years ago and I can't vote or use any law services until I'm 73. I'm optimistic I will surpass the average lifespan of 59, though

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

if the west coast tried to sever it would be immediately stormed by the military i'm pretty sure

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

union breaking or interstate unity severely diminished, coasts become koreaesque capitalist cyberpunk dystopias, resource-rich northern states annexed by canada, texas all but annexed by mexico, the rest of the states become no man's lands

Nah man, I think some things are definitely gonna change

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
The world needs more strangelove references so..

Fake News or: how I learned to stop worrying and love the Trump.

Now pretend I shopped Major Kongs final ride so that instead of a cowboy hat it's trumps hairpiece.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

you can't hang this in the white house

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

SKULL.GIF posted:

buy local and direct

learn how to cook

"Processed food" includes literally all milk, bread, and cheese

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

skaboomizzy posted:

Nah man, I think some things are definitely gonna change
I, too, will mourn the loss of corn as a crop after the corn plague of 2021

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Jeb! has just greeted Trump as if they know him but he doesn’t know them – he’s prompting them to jog his memory as he doesn’t remember, but it’s implied that either:
1. They’re lying that they know him, they just want to be close to him now he’s president; or,
2. He’s forgotten them because they’re small fry and he’s large in the game so doesn’t pay them any attention enough to remember them

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
did this get posted yet?

http://www.avclub.com/article/kellyanne-conways-stand-comedy-routine-has-been-un-249016

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Samurai Sanders posted:

Obvious. It's 100% going to be a mirror image of modern-dage Russia. An insane carnival of greed where everything is a lie, values don't exist, people disappear, nothing is true and everything is possible.

You really want to get a head start? Read this book, it's eye opening.

quote:

In the new Russia, even dictatorship is a reality show.

Professional killers with the souls of artists, would-be theater directors turned Kremlin puppet-masters, suicidal supermodels, Hell's Angels who hallucinate themselves as holy warriors, and oligarch revolutionaries: welcome to the glittering, surreal heart of twenty-first-century Russia. It is a world erupting with new money and new power, changing so fast it breaks all sense of reality, home to a form of dictatorship—far subtler than twentieth-century strains—that is rapidly rising to challenge the West.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

lol canada aint annexing poo poo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sincx posted:

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Johnny Joestar posted:

if the west coast tried to sever it would be immediately stormed by the military i'm pretty sure

Unless we get a few of the bases on our side. I'm sure there are sympathetic officers at Beale and Travis and Lemoore and Edwards.

Argentum
Feb 6, 2011
UGLY LIKE BOWEL CANCER
nope!

Argentum fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jan 31, 2017

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Yeah, I dunno if the US lets California keep all its naval bases and missile silos in the case of Calexit. Also, you're all going down with us. If I have to die in Trump's America, so do you.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Agrajag posted:

lol canada aint annexing poo poo
well the other choice is china, i'm being optimistic

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Yeah, I dunno if the US lets California keep all its naval bases and missile silos in the case of Calexit. Also, you're all going down with us. If I have to die in Trump's America, so do you.
not sure if they'll bother to reclaim them when the united states military stops being paid at all thanks to the GOP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol if you think trump would let california succeed

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

sincx posted:

Unless we get a few of the bases on our side. I'm sure there are sympathetic officers at Beale and Travis and Lemoore and Edwards.

Eh, for the most part they are staffed by the only people who would join the military: people from poor rural Trump counties.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Baloogan posted:

This isn't a typo, by the way.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

sincx posted:

that would not be remotely enough to stop the full brunt of the rest of the u.s. military, being the hemorrhaging, ponderous horror that it is

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

please don't taint canada with your trump cooties

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

between the west coast and new england I have severe doubts that the military could continue being funded in eventuality of a civil war

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
There is no hope

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

please don't taint canada with your trump cooties

West Coast, Great Lakes, New England? You don't think that would make Canada great?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i'm surprised he didn't move the military into there asap, personally

• Locked thread