Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Argentum posted:

don't consume milk, bread, or cheese!! buy from local farmer's markets, get your meat from local fisheries, buy imported rice and poo poo from other countries. all of this costs more money btw but it's worth not dying from lead poisoning

I'm sure food we import from China will be rigorously inspected under the Trump administration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pomp posted:

There is no hope

i mean if nobody does anything yeah

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006
my company had a trump celebration party friday night and a coworker flipped his vette and died literally in the parking lot lmao.

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006
TRUMP!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

bullets cure cops posted:

my company had a trump celebration party friday night and a coworker flipped his vette and died literally in the parking lot lmao.

god works in mysterious ways

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

trump supporter taking the coward's way out smfh

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TRUMP!!!!!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

The 'vette gets 'em wet. Because their blood is spilling onto the pavement.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lmao, what an omen!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

making america great again

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006

consumed by normies posted:

making america great again

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Have another party celebrating the death of a Trump supporter.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i kind of feel bad for laughing at that, but then again i'm really worn thin right now and a lot of things would make me laugh

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

One down

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Shoulda bought a Ford

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006
I've known him for like 10 years and he was always nice to me, but gently caress those political views. one down was in fact my first thought.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
~ACW II~

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Shoulda bought a Ford

gently caress our republic donald

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
So uhhh.... when does the revolution being? TIA

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

texaholic posted:

when trump invades texas

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

I've known him for like 10 years and he was always nice to me, but gently caress those political views. one down was in fact my first thought.

i'm not saying I'd feel any different (i dont), but its becoming obvious that each half of the country would be okay with tearing out the throats of the other half. full on civil war brother-kills-brother poo poo.

doesn't bode well imo.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

texaholic posted:

send an email with your information to totallytheresistance@fbi.gov and they'll send you a pdf file with all the info you need, comrade

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
yes hello have we met BRENT BUTTS yet?

this changes everything

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

my dream is to to break everyones brains by having my home, the district of columbia, somehow secede from the union

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

this changes everything

corner gas was a decent show

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

McGlockenshire posted:

this changes everything

that wainscoting and wallpaper looks like he's hanging out in the rental ballroom of the hampton inn out by the airport in 1997

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

the black husserl posted:

i'm not saying I'd feel any different (i dont), but its becoming obvious that each half of the country would be okay with tearing out the throats of the other half. full on civil war brother-kills-brother poo poo.

doesn't bode well imo.

Die-hard Trumpers do not make up half of the country.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm sure some stupid fucker out there is sitting there thinking 'wow this is like bioshock infinite!!!!!' right now

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*Trump signs a bill that says he is big, strong handsome and good, you can see him signing it and then showing the press like its a Where's Waldo book, constant shuttering of hundreds of photos being taken*

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

the black husserl posted:

doesn't bode well imo.
of the voting public, one half is going to die of mostly self-inflicted squalor and the other half will be sequestered into population-dense enclaves being stomped by the boot of unbridled capitalism before it gets to that point

so basically 2/3 of the population will live in Shadowrun only without magic because nothing good happens

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Piss de Bundy posted:

*Trump signs a bill that says he is big, strong handsome and good, you can see him signing it and then showing the press like its a Where's Waldo book, constant shuttering of hundreds of photos being taken*

i hope every week he comes up with another misleading self-aggrandizing photo to hang where reporters have to look at it, like he has already done with the pic of him getting inaugurated on the day after his inauguration

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Die-hard Trumpers do not make up half of the country.

neither did secessionists in 1860 but welp

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
give me trump or give me death!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
GOnP the n is silent and it stands for nazi

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

neither did secessionists in 1860 but welp

They didn't fare too well if public school and Ken Burns told me anything.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Mostly Ken Burns. Actually, I remember like a week of my history teacher in high school just playing Ken Burns Civil War. And, actually, that was at Catholic school.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/MikeH_PR/status/824145849341116416
lol

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Fidel Castronaut posted:

they had a secret weapon: inbreeding

that's why they're still alive today

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

When you entered KEntucky, the signs used to say "Kentucky, where education pays!" That is how I learned irony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Fidel Castronaut posted:

[in dr. Weird voice] This time.. will be different!

• Locked thread