Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006
really though is this reconsideration re: guns limited to SA or is it more widespread? I really hope we're waking up at this loving point.

edit: ed balls am i doing this right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

@ovaloffice nobody will know that i hollowed out the desk and am filling it with my pee

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

:drac:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
How do you get enough speed in a parking lot to flip a Corvette?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Many people think Kentucky was in the Confederacy but it was not. Plenty of sympathizers, though. There used to be two newspapers in Louisville, the Courier and the Journal and one was pro-Union and the other was pro-Confederacy. Then one bought the other and now the newspaper is the Courier-Journal.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
paul ryan hands mcconell the executive order with a grin spread widely across his nubile face. he leans in and whispers "heehee we're like the guys that started the nazis." mcconell frowns. that's not right. then he thinks for a brief moment in his turtle brain. maybe? it bleeds across the crevices of his soft cortex. yea. yeah. that's the stuff!

he turns and passes the order to president trump. as he does, the cameras click. like a thousand beetles. he leans in, gently. his lips have folded in, resembling an aging tortoise. from between them he gasps into trump's ear: nazis!

a smile spread across his craggy face as trump grabs a pen too large for his stubby fingers. donald screeches "TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and scrawls his name across the bottom of the page. not on top of the line, but that doesn't matter now. now, they are kings

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

This is how we'll learn the nukes are in the air

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

bullets cure cops posted:

really though is this reconsideration re: guns limited to SA or is it more widespread? I really hope we're waking up at this loving point.

i'm still of the opinion that Guns Are Bad, but i hold an equal opinion of But Not As Bad As Only Nazis Having Them

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Also I just wrote an angry email to my Congressman because his switchboard doesn't work and he hasn't responded to my letter from two weeks ago.

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

running up and down the straightaway in front of the facility.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ScrubLeague posted:

You tell a trumpist that it's a bad idea

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

This is how we'll learn the nukes are in the air

at - missile hurtling through air YEE HAW IM GONNA VAPORIZE THEM SANDPEOPLE

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Anecdotally, I have noticed more people in social justice circles pointing out that gun control has historically been directed at people of color and specifically its part in California politics with regards to the Black Panther Party. Ten years ago I never heard about that stuff and guns were always bad in lefty circles except for USSR fetishists.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

ScrubLeague posted:

Also I just wrote an angry email to my Congressman because his switchboard doesn't work and he hasn't responded to my letter from two weeks ago.

Snail mail takes forever to get to Congress now because they have to test it all for anthrax and poo poo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yinlock posted:

i'm still of the opinion that Guns Are Bad, but i hold an equal opinion of But Not As Bad As Only Nazis Having Them

Yeah, I think owning guns is for insecure cucks. But maybe that's me.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

skaboomizzy posted:

Snail mail takes forever to get to Congress now because they have to test it all for anthrax and poo poo

I sent a fax and a letter.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

when people are stupid enough physics will actually bend in an equally stupid direction to compensate

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

the latter

but since we still have a bunch of spineless fuckers saying poo poo like 'punching a nazi makes you just as bad as them' it's gonna be a bumpy ride

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

well with Civil War 2 looming it seems prudent to get one

still think they're poo poo though

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the failing new york times says that trump can no longer defend his refusal to release his taxes, because now there's an internet petition!

this time for sure!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ScrubLeague posted:

oh goodness me if somebody wants a gun to protect their family they must be a meme

or heaven forbid they are a WOMAN and want to defend themselves

not just rightwing nutjobs own guns

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im starting to think some of you people never go outside and are afraid of the wind!!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

there have been (actual) leftists saying how the repeated, failing efforts to pass gun laws by liberals are a dumb waste of time for quite a long while now

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

most leftists actually love the gently caress out of guns actually

gun control was an issue dems adopted to win back racist votes way back when and modern dems started loving that chicken again since the reagan years

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Many people think Kentucky was in the Confederacy but it was not. Plenty of sympathizers, though. There used to be two newspapers in Louisville, the Courier and the Journal and one was pro-Union and the other was pro-Confederacy. Then one bought the other and now the newspaper is the Courier-Journal.

you probably would have been had Leonidas Polk not been an impatient fat moron

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

has anyone noticed that ivanka is the only trump child to not actually distinctively resemble trump

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I mean my Congressman is the chair of the committee which delivered HB7, making the Hyde Amendment into a stand-alone law instead of just something the bitches tack onto the Farm bill or whatever. He literally put the government in between patient and doctor, while spending the last six years talking about how Obamacare puts the government between patient and doctor. He's a former OB/GYN for rich white women, of course he's given abortions before. It would be a complete dereliction of his duty as a doctor to not do that. But it's a problem when the poors and the coloreds want it.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

the failing new york times says that trump can no longer defend his refusal to release his taxes, because now there's an internet petition!

this time for sure!

the failing NYT feels guilty for focusing so much on hillary's emails and is grasping for straws before they get on Trump's shitlist and their journalists start getting arrested and charged with felonies.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

fits my needs posted:

the failing NYT feels guilty for focusing so much on hillary's emails and is grasping for straws before they get on Trump's shitlist and their journalists start getting arrested and charged with felonies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006
it's incredible what a decisive issue the gun thing is. even though i've had countless arguments refuting right wing bullshit over the years, everyone i work with still assumes i'm a conservative because guns.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

on a tangent, democrats started loving a lot of chickens in the reagan years (like free-market capitalism, bootstraps, etc) and should probably get around to no longer loving them since they're all maggot-infested bones by now

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

it's incredible what a decisive issue the gun thing is. even though i've had countless arguments refuting right wing bullshit over the years, everyone i work with still assumes i'm a conservative because guns.

username/post combo

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Donald world, I think I'm in it
Tweet tagging look like I am the #wokest
You on Pence? I'm on Rich
I'm prez'd up, incarcerate that Clinton bitch.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im gonna buy a couple more guns this year

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ScrubLeague posted:

username/post combo
can someone still post this when the post and username are in fact, actually good

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

remember when we could just laugh about dippin dots? those were good, innocent times.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i think im gonna get an SKS (ugh) and infinity whatever dumb ruskie cartridge goes in it
and a new shotty

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

can someone still post this when the post and username are in fact, actually good

I wasn't criticizing I was just making note.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'll probably buy a gun if I can

god knows there are enough pawn shops here selling them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
imo start off with a longarm, don't go for a handgun right off the bat.

• Locked thread