Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

Pussy Quipped posted:

Some people say it's better than busting a nut!
where am I supposed to jizz?

hughesta fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Nov 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Really does nobody else feel that Mickie is just an extended portion of Dee's power fantasy from "The Gang Saves the Day"?

You say that like it's a bad thing. The fight scene with the kids in the last episode was fantastic.

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

Popelmon posted:

You say that like it's a bad thing. The fight scene with the kids in the last episode was fantastic.

Brilliant use of matrix music. The young kid going on a Netflix r-rated autoplay journey was even better.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Like he's ever had one!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

PittTheElder posted:

Like he's ever had one!

Holy poo poo, you're late.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Which episode is it that they do the thing with buckets of Franks blood

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Frank Retires and also some bonus in The Gang Goes on Family Fight which actually aired before.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Did somebody say blood?

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

In Thundergun, Dee gets her shoe stuck in a sewer grate while already in the sewer. Does Philly have a sewer for its sewer or something? A supersewer?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Everybody's westing sleeveless shirts on Mac Day!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
So does this means there's a Frank Day and Charlie Day and Dee Day and Dennis Day and Country Mac Day

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Well there's always been a Charlie Day.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Calaveron posted:

So does this means there's a Frank Day and Charlie Day and Dee Day and Dennis Day and Country Mac Day

Unfortunately no. We get a look into Charlie and Frank's everyday life but nothing in the same vein as Mac Day.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Dennis, totally not a rapist

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Calaveron posted:

I don't think they got around to Country Mac Day

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Pussy Quipped posted:

Always wear a helmet kids.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pussy Quipped posted:

Country Mac lived a reckless life. He wasn't the kind of guy that could... score a point in a black belt karate contest.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
How many people figured out they were suffering of withdrawal rather than the flu before the reveal?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Calaveron posted:

How many people figured out they were suffering of withdrawal rather than the flu before the reveal?

I figured it out (or at least strongly suspected it) when Mac and Charlie started talking about alcoholism in the grocery store. I thought that might be foreshadowing, and it was!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Also I just realized them saying in that Award episode that they can't have black friends because then they could only ever talk about having friends who are black is a jab at the fact that a lot of sitcoms that have black characters' jokes about black characters mostly revolve around that character being black or am I wrong.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Calaveron posted:

Also I just realized them saying in that Award episode that they can't have black friends because then they could only ever talk about having friends who are black is a jab at the fact that a lot of sitcoms that have black characters' jokes about black characters mostly revolve around that character being black or am I wrong.

In Last Man Standing, nearly all the jokes about the neighbor are pretty much Tim Allen saying "I should call the police because there's a black man at my door."

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

At least The Mick is way better than that garbage Brickleberry that Kaitlin did. I don't see this getting big like Modern Family or anything but I like it enough to keep watching.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
#idstillhitit

I just love when Charlie has to stop mid bit to address the gay stuff mac throws in.

Holyshoot fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jan 26, 2017

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Slideshows involving one or more of the gang are some the most consistently hilarious parts of Always Sunny. The Crow Milk presentation in this episode was no exception.

drunken officeparty posted:

At least The Mick is way better than that garbage Brickleberry that Kaitlin did. I don't see this getting big like Modern Family or anything but I like it enough to keep watching.
It's definitely not on the level of Always Sunny, but it's still funny, especially by network TV standards. I haven't seen the latest episode but the best one so far was the second one.

Also, I didn't know Kaitlin Olsen did Brickleberry. I only knew Daniel Tosh was on it because Comedy Central marketed it as his show. It's a travesty that got one more season than Ugly Americans.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"I wanted it to be wholesome" says Frank as he and his kids snort coke.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Hahaha
"Boko Haram are people too!"
"Wow, what a bold statement, but yeah...he kinda has a point."

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I actually thought that they didn't say Boko Haram because TV or whatever and Boca Raton was supposed to sound like it on purpose. Apparently there is a real place called Boca Raton.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I could listen to Mac and Charlie CAAAAAAAWWW all day

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Oh man I puked on my dick!"

Great episode, loved the scrolling twitter feed even if it was a pretty obvious joke.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Frank's Pretty Woman was the impetus for me to propose to my wife. As I was talking with the man who would become my best man, I said, "I'm gonna make that whoooooore my wife."

And I did.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Shbobdb posted:

Frank's Pretty Woman was the impetus for me to propose to my wife. As I was talking with the man who would become my best man, I said, "I'm gonna make that whoo-re my wife."

And I did.
fixed Frank's pronunciation for you

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
Dennis's thing about eating dogs is something I've been saying for years. Like, it was so similar it almost feels stolen from me.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I'm gunna bang Tim Murphys black wife

S8 gets overshadowed by fat mac before it but it's also really good.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Didn't click with me as well as the last three eps, but still pretty dang good.

CAW!

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Was a little disappointed when I saw the camera with duct tape show up that there weren't any old clips at the end of Dee on fire or Invigaron but solid ep all around.

Also Frank's Fluids LLC is pretty drat great.

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jan 26, 2017

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

ChesterJT posted:

Was a little disappointed when I saw the camera with duct tape show up that there weren't any old clips at the end of Dee on fire or Invigaron but solid ep all around.

Honestly I'm pretty tired of that gag. The first 2-3 times they did it were hilarious, but now it's like everytime they bust out the video camera they have to include a bunch of really obvious callbacks, and I swear they've started landing on each one even longer now. imo it was funnier when it was just a quick, half-second flash; when it's a full 2 seconds of footage it feels a little like they're nudging my arm a bit too hard

That negativity aside, I thought this episode was the best in the season so far. I recognized the writers of this one as veterans from some of the best seasons of IASIP and it's no surprise that this episode felt like a "true" Sunny, a return to the classic format with a lot of great and funny character moments.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Missionary Positron posted:

Didn't click with me as well as the last three eps, but still pretty dang good.

CAW!

Agreed. The UFC parts were marred by wooden acting by the fighters, but I like the idea that Fight Milk existed as a product. Also that Cancun whatever music on the boombox was pretty great. Last time we heard that was what, the Country Mac episode? Greasin up dudes?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

UFC dudes didn't bother me, and I thought the "I puked on my dick!" line was delivered beautifully. I also want to live in a world where Cub Swanson and Cowboy have a superfight at 155 pounds for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

timp posted:

That negativity aside, I thought this episode was the best in the season so far. I recognized the writers of this one as veterans from some of the best seasons of IASIP and it's no surprise that this episode felt like a "true" Sunny, a return to the classic format with a lot of great and funny character moments.

I agree with this. This has been the first episode this season that I am confident in calling it solidly good. So far this season in my opinion started at the bottom and has been working its way up ever since.