Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Aesop Poprock posted:

They're all kind of similar in style. Some are trash (Sugarbowl) and some are incredible (Cafe Rosa Rosa). They're all like a thousand calories of carb bomb a slice which probably goes without saying

There's a place near me that does the same, I've only had it like once or twice because its way, way too many carbs, but good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Just needs some Tabasco and would.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Would so, so hard

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I'd give it a fair shake at the very least. Weirdest gelato flavor I've had was Red Bull, and that wasn't that bad.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

I'm loving hyperventilating over here.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

BigglesSWE posted:

From way back, but my local pizzaplace back home once had a pizza with spaghetti on it. They had it for like a week. But a week was all I needed to try it out...

(link to my instagram, it's the best I could do).

https://www.instagram.com/p/RKhmoOGfoA/?taken-by=biggelito

Looks pretty good to me.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I had to look up Lamingtons because I had forgotten what they were (would) but then came across this :ohdear:

Please tell me that ad above is for Lamington gelato and Vegemite gelato sold separately. Lie to me if you have to,

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

AlbieQuirky posted:

I had to look up Lamingtons because I had forgotten what they were (would) but then came across this :ohdear:

Please tell me that ad above is for Lamington gelato and Vegemite gelato sold separately. Lie to me if you have to,

We also got vegemite chocolate for a while. It was ok.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

WHY

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

More like would

Father O'Blivion
Jul 2, 2004
Get up on your feet and do the Funky Alfonzo
Apropos

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Because burgers are great, and so are servo pies. You'd eat it like that sloppy Joe thing a few pages back.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm an American so I don't know what the consistency of an Australian meat pie is. Would that thing just crumble and melt in your mouth or is it kind of hard like I usually imagine the outside of a pie crust being?

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

A good pie should have flaky pastry at the top and soft pastry everywhere else. Not too greasy. That thing looks like the cheapest possible pre-frozen maggot bag so it's probably going to disintegrate soon after serving.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Aesop Poprock posted:

That's loving awful looking. There's like 5 places near me that do spaghetti pizza and they're mostly pretty good. I posted these a year or so ago in this thread

They're all kind of similar in style. Some are trash (Sugarbowl) and some are incredible (Cafe Rosa Rosa). They're all like a thousand calories of carb bomb a slice which probably goes without saying

Totally would.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Horse Clocks posted:

You'd eat it like that sloppy Joe thing a few pages back.

can confirm, off the floor like a filthy animal.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm an American so I don't know what the consistency of an Australian meat pie is. Would that thing just crumble and melt in your mouth or is it kind of hard like I usually imagine the outside of a pie crust being?

He'll be going at it for a couple weeks, if he didn't use it to saw through a couple of boards to soften it beforehand.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Megabound posted:

I'd give it a fair shake at the very least. Weirdest gelato flavor I've had was Red Bull, and that wasn't that bad.

Same. It's probably pretty good. Out here once a year we have a garlic festival and they serve garlic ice cream, which is supposed to be pretty good. I haven't had a chance to try it, but if I ever do I would so hard.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Where is this garlic festival? I want to go to a garlic festival.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Ceciltron posted:

Where is this garlic festival? I want to go to a garlic festival.

Gilroy, CA (south SF bay area). I always had other events during the festival, but I've always wanted to go. It's supposed to be pretty fun.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
My old man eats banana and mayo sandwiches on Wonderbread. It's apparently a Southern thing, but I've only ever seen.

My uncle would also crumble pieces of cornbread into a glass of buttermilk and drink it.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I got that Grand Mac they just started selling at mcdonalds that's essentially a big mac made with quarter pounder patties and buns. It was uh fine but I feel like I probably don't need to eat for a couple days. I didn't take a picture cause its pretty much what you'd expect it to look like but here. I don't think I'll get it again it's just way to much at once and now I feel sluggish after eating it two hours ago

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Low Desert Punk posted:

My old man eats banana and mayo sandwiches on Wonderbread. It's apparently a Southern thing, but I've only ever seen.

My uncle would also crumble pieces of cornbread into a glass of buttermilk and drink it.

Trust me, those aren't southern traditions.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

I got that Grand Mac they just started selling at mcdonalds that's essentially a big mac made with quarter pounder patties and buns. It was uh fine but I feel like I probably don't need to eat for a couple days. I didn't take a picture cause its pretty much what you'd expect it to look like but here. I don't think I'll get it again it's just way to much at once and now I feel sluggish after eating it two hours ago

I got a Big Mac for the first time this past summer and I honestly don't get what the big deal is. The onions and sauce overpower the taste of a lot of other ingredients.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Oh lordy I'm having an attack of the vapors! *eats banana and mayonnaise sandwich, southishly*

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Aesop Poprock posted:

I work there, its literally a big mac if you're feeling fat. Also its some stupid new patty they had to have because reasons, its 1/6 of a pound. Semantics i know but I hate the drat thing.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

When do we get the Ultra Mac?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Good thing pounds are at least divisible by units of 12 so that sort of thing is easy.

Wait

gently caress

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Julias posted:

Trust me, those aren't southern traditions.

I dunno, it sounds pretty "rural south" to me, but I'd need to hear more about the amount of hootin' and hollerin' to know for sure

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

the Big Carl is the superior Grand Mac

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

What you want is the Big Mc.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

when the gently caress did this happen, I need a mac jr. right now

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

There are easier ways to make yourself throw up, Snoo.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I don't even feel like the big mac is that great of a fast food burger but god help me sometimes it's 1 AM on a saturday and I'm like gently caress I could really go for a big mac right now

I'm assuming that the parasites in the sauce have infected my brain and that's why I feel this way

e. toxomacmosis

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Haven't they had a double quarter pounder for literally decades at this point? What does the Grand Mac bring to the table when you want to shove stupid quantities of fast food down your hole?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

NorgLyle posted:

Haven't they had a double quarter pounder for literally decades at this point? What does the Grand Mac bring to the table when you want to shove stupid quantities of fast food down your hole?

Special sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Japan had the Mega Mac: