Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

Gorilla Salad posted:

She's South African.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Found one playing possum one time thought it was dead and buried it? Dug itself out a few hours later and hosed a hen right in front of her chicks.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Cosima posted:

Found one playing possum one time thought it was dead and buried it? Dug itself out a few hours later and hosed a hen right in front of her chicks.

We're still talking about South Africans, yeah?

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

JoelJoel posted:

We're still talking about South Africans, yeah?

Canadians bud

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cosima posted:

Canadians bud

The south africans of north america

E; I cant say that's true but I liked the play on words.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nah, they're ice Australians. If you're looking for a bunch of racists with poo poo culture, incoherent language, and a desire to live in the past, the south is the south.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

JoelJoel posted:

Nah, they're ice Australians. If you're looking for a bunch of racists with poo poo culture, incoherent language, and a desire to live in the past, the south is the south.

Oh sure, pick on the predominantly black region that's still reeling from the affects of a centuries long, racist colonial system.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

JoelJoel posted:

Hey hey hey, I'll not have you ignoring the Canadian Prairies! #wheatlivesmatter

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Hey hey hey, I'll not have you ignoring the Canadian Prairies! #wheatlivesmatter

Good point. Alberta counts as the south. Does every country have one of those regions?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Wow this guy's great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVs2DZ5ptR4

The way he looks and the way his ad is edited reminds me of AHH COME ON gently caress A GUY

RyokoTK has a new favorite as of 21:44 on Jan 25, 2017

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I can't believe I never noticed they're all wearing Springboks jerseys before now. :doh:

Wendell
May 11, 2003

The MSJ posted:

Unrelated picture of makeup and hairstyle.

Ron Perlman.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

JoelJoel posted:

Good point. Alberta counts as the south. Does every country have one of those regions?

Yeah, except we have the culinary equivalent of the midwest. We don't have the obsessions for local cusine, like BBQ, Cajun, Mexican or even Texmex. Hell, we don't even have the cultural equivalent of strong opinions about certain dishes, like texans and their beanless chili.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Wendell posted:

Ron Perlman.

Looks more like Ron Porkman to me!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Ron Perlmans before Ron Swineman.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Shut the gently caress up about Die Antwoord nobody gives a poo poo and there's zero funny pictures on this page

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hey! I had that same couch when I was like 23!

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hey! I had that same couch when I was like 23!

Do you have to pay extra for the puking man or is that part of the price

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Sponge Baathist posted:

Shut the gently caress up about Die Antwoord nobody gives a poo poo and there's zero funny pictures on this page

God it's like your guy didn't even try to catch it , amateur

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

donquixotic posted:

Do you have to pay extra for the puking man or is that part of the price

It's a feature. You can either have Projectile Vomiting Man or Smelly Matted-Hair Dog. I figured the PVM was the way to go because dogs can be a pain to maintain.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Sappo569 posted:

God it's like your guy didn't even try to catch it , amateur

Look at his hands, he tried, he just misjudged the distance.

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's a feature. You can either have Projectile Vomiting Man or Smelly Matted-Hair Dog. I figured the PVM was the way to go because dogs can be a pain to maintain.

Rookie mistake. You should've paid the premium and gone with sleeping/dead grandmother

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

ruddiger posted:

#squirrellivesmatter
Especially because of budget cuts, police departments are moving toward police squirrels instead of dogs.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

#squirrellivesmatter
Especially because of budget cuts, police departments are moving toward police squirrels instead of dogs.

poo poo, then it's a felony now if you run over a squirrel?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Look away! Look Away! Look Away!

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

ruddiger posted:

For those that missed it :canada:

Yes the Mayor of Toronto tweeted about a dead racoon , and it still took the city over a day to remove it

I bet if Rob Ford were still here he would have personally removed it

Blue On Blue has a new favorite as of 02:06 on Jan 26, 2017

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

FINALLY! A purpose for social media!

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

BrianBoitano posted:

Background: Deadspin reported on Ted Cruz starting a weekly basketball game, and asked the internet for a photo.

Surprisingly real:

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/824061358819966979
Sorry can we just go back to this because it's incredible. Dude got burned by Ted loving Cruz. That's like getting mugged by a kitten. If you interact with that conservative melting-candleman and he comes off as having a better sense of humour than you, you really need to reconsider what you're doing with your life.

Lyrai
Jan 18, 2012

http://imgur.com/gallery/nBlRS Deadspin's editor has a meltdown over it.

also iirc Deadspin got in a twitter fight with Trump and Trump is the one who managed to come out looking better.

Deadspin is so terrible, Cruz and Trump can interact with them, and come out the better parties.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't eat brains

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Crane Fist posted:

What distance are you required to keep from playgrounds

Just catching up with this thread and wondering where you live that 32 year olds are illegal/forbidden/taboo.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
But Ted Cruz went to Princeton and Harvard Law. He never slummed it at Duke.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

JoelJoel posted:

Queensland, Australia, is a heady combination of Jesusland, Badeducationville, Wouldn't-exist-without-oiltown and Racismburg. I guess like Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana rolled up into one?

Bagelsport
Nov 14, 2005

I picked up a doctor - he's good with a knife
Says anaesthetic's a waste
of his time
We should all take a moment to think about the possibility that every time someone posts a Ted Cruz lookalike joke, Cruz downloads the image and catalogs it for future reference.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

gleebster posted:

But Ted Cruz went to Princeton and Harvard Law. He never slummed it at Duke.

I guess the joke here would be that that kid pictured looks a bit like a young Ted Cruz? Idk, I'm not, like, a comedian, or very "funny" or even "smart", actually, so idk. Ymmv. Namaste.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Memento posted:

Queensland, Australia, is a heady combination of Jesusland, Badeducationville, Wouldn't-exist-without-oiltown and Racismburg. I guess like Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana rolled up into one?

As much as I joke about how racist white South Africans are, there's a reason so many emigrated to this country :(

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Gorilla Salad posted:

As much as I joke about how racist white South Africans are, there's a reason so many emigrated to this country :(
It has less to do with racism and more to do with similarly irritating accents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://player.vimeo.com/video/200325511?color=82c99a&title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&badge=0

https://player.vimeo.com/video/191444383?color=ffffff&title=0&byline=0&portrait=0

• Locked thread