Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Oh Goddamnit my teacher is testing us on The Four Agreements book and gently caress if I read that garbage.

EVERYTHING IS A DREAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

i was 8 years old the last time the falcons were in the superbowl

my dad's been a season ticker holder since '91

i hope we win, my dad's been a fan since he was a kid and we've never won one before

he's 60 now, there's no guarantee he could even be around the next time we make it

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

i hope the falcons win too because gently caress the pats and gently caress tomb rady

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i hope they never get another playoff again as long as the RectumDome stands

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i hope we send the falcons to gwinnett, the hawks to clayton, and atlanta fc to rockdale county, and the only pro team left in atlanta is the dream

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

getting hype though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-LlUeRLMdg

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
federal agencies subverting trump on twitter is my favourite movement for today

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
kalstrams, I started up Siege and now I want half an hour of my life back.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
shut up about the superbowl and sports that's how they loving control you idiots!!!

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

boner confessor posted:

i hope we send the falcons to gwinnett, the hawks to clayton, and atlanta fc to rockdale county, and the only pro team left in atlanta is the dream

why would you want this

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Avshalom posted:

shut up about the superbowl and sports that's how they loving control you idiots!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzfHwUBCKd0&t=182s

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

sudo rm -rf posted:

why would you want this

million better things to spend tax money on than rebuilding stadium every two decades

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i am so loving glad the braves went to cobb county

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

boner confessor posted:

million better things to spend tax money on than rebuilding stadium every two decades

yeah sure, at least the tax is levied on hotels

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I hope the Falcons lose

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

so yeah im gonna apologize in advance for football related posts but atlanta never wins anything and ive gotta enjoy it while it lasts

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

Hollismason posted:

I hope the Falcons lose

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

this chick's name is aureliano rano but mum and i have started calling him grace jones

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

remember when tom brady had a 'make america great again' hat in his locker

rooting for the patriots is like voting for trump

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
extreme yet typical double standard re: birds from avshalom

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Avshalom posted:

federal agencies subverting trump on twitter is my favourite movement for today

I want to believe

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
the patriots should never be allowed to win, so if it's atlanta that must win instead, it is a neccesary evil

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
superbowl is a tie. nobody wins

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
Toyota supra bowl

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
You all should watch The Expanse ; but also you should watch this recap of Season 1 but with Cats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivej0OW7WZk

It's a commercial but whatever.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

kalstrams, I started up Siege and now I want half an hour of my life back.
after you reconsider, finish all situations except article 5, and spam through casual until you can play ranked. casual in siege somehow is more often traumatic than ranked

once it clicks, it is a fantastic game, but it can be real rough due to the amount of coordination and teamplay expected by the design

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

now speaking about the half an hour of time you really want back, its the one round you play on the giants shadow

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Rodatose posted:

superbowl is a tie. nobody wins
:confuoot:

Avshalom posted:

this chick's name is aureliano rano but mum and i have started calling him grace jones
:coal:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

now speaking about the half an hour of time you really want back, its the one round you play on the giants shadow

I tried to play one round of operation exclusively with pubbies. 5 minutes in the server connection mercifully went :dice:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Prime Minister reaffirms Britain does not sanction torture, but doesn't say she will make this clear to President

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

after you reconsider, finish all situations except article 5, and spam through casual until you can play ranked. casual in siege somehow is more often traumatic than ranked

once it clicks, it is a fantastic game, but it can be real rough due to the amount of coordination and teamplay expected by the design

Do you get decent Europings in Casual and Ranked? Because in Terrorist Hunt it's 150+ rubberbandfests all the time.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Maybe we are in the Shadowrun timeline?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

I tried to play one round of operation exclusively with pubbies. 5 minutes in the server connection mercifully went :dice:
i got one of my friends to buy bf1, so ive dumped quite a bit more hours into the game. we seldom play operations, but conquest is real fun provided that you ignore known bad maps, including the designed by renown shooter level designer industry expert (tm) suez kanal

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
Politics is like game of thrones. Trump is voldemort doing a genocide run (no mercy run) and you bet they're planning on... (glances to sheet) zerg rush

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

Do you get decent Europings in Casual and Ranked? Because in Terrorist Hunt it's 150+ rubberbandfests all the time.
terrorist hunt is peer-to-peer, normal game runs on centralized servers. my ping usually hovers 60ish, and the game is well playable in spite of ubisoft efforts

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
president biff amirtie? instituting the star wars prequel timeline, or at least the Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash for Nintendo timeline

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
snape would've won

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i am groot

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
yeah you WOULD think hillary clinton was sheik from ocarina of time. Too bad they were link from wand of gamelon...... "can't wait to bomb some dodongos. that ol gannon's no match for the king..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Rodatose posted:

yeah you WOULD think hillary clinton was sheik from ocarina of time. Too bad they were link from wand of gamelon...... "can't wait to bomb some dodongos. that ol gannon's no match for the king..."
*shrek

• Locked thread