Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

the black husserl posted:

That leaker account reads like obvious bullshit. Meanwhile, the very real donald trump just dropped the loving bomb - DHS is gonna round up the immigrants. immigrant = terrorist.

lol, he is wasting loving DHS on hunting illegals so he can sate his boner. on the leaks. I am not sure. some of them i can believe.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/mexico-president-donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-border-wall/index.html

current president is refusing as well. but who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

blue squares posted:

Can you change your @ username?
Yep.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

blue squares posted:

Can you change your @ username?

Yeah. I don't think there's any limits on how often you do it either

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

theflyingexecutive posted:

don't look if you want to keep liking this dude and you probably should:

he was making weekly anti-hillary tirades and talked about how interesting it would be to have trump be president. not a wholehearted endorsement, but holy poo poo i would not have guessed from the content from his shows. the whole thesis of his persian series was that weak and terrible rulers too dumb to know they're weak and terrible destroy their empires

that's a bit of a misrepresentation; he was extremely clear how much he despised trump and didn't want him to win. he just said that trump is the sort of batshit insane person who could fully ignore the system and wreck the status quo in a way that no establishment candidate could or would do. he was talking about it being "interesting" in the abstract historical sense like "100 years from now this will be looked at as a time when poo poo got really, really different really fast", and he's not wrong about that.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Consummate Professional posted:

I think the fact it's all easily believable is bad for the trump admin?

imo its the opposite

it's pure surkovian managed democracy to be behind something like that and say things that are believable, because it plants the idea of poo poo being fake and that infects even real leaks

the two pronged strategy is to 1) make sure people still care about what is real and 2) make sure people can never figure out what is real

and welp

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

cams posted:

this dude is so loving good at twitter

#FuckingWall

I want some democrats cussing people out on Twitter. I'll vote for the first legit politician who says "gently caress you" to Trump on Twitter.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
the mexican president should have tweeted "Hey, Trump, how about you pay us to build the wall since we already build everything else up there."

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
also lol

https://twitter.com/hayleycampbell/status/824399795867570176

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i mean i'm horrified and disgusted but drat if i ain't interested

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is it possible for Fox to run for president again? If he keeps this pure "gently caress Trump" message going maybe he would have a chance.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I want some democrats cussing people out on Twitter. I'll vote for the first legit politician who says "gently caress you" to Trump on Twitter.
BREAKING NEWS - Kamala Harris tweets "suck my dick" to President Donald Trump, is a lock for 2020 nomination

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline posted:

that's what she said

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Trig Discipline posted:

this donald trump seems quite the character. me, im staying tuned. its all drama now but i think its leading up to some hot action!!!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

cams posted:

BREAKING NEWS - Kamala Harris tweets "suck my dick" to President Donald Trump, is a lock for 2020 nomination
this but unironically

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Well I still don't buy it until the "leaker" verifies their identity with a journalist

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

cams posted:

She ain't getting my vote unless she hardens up and calls him a pissguzzling queen on broadcast television.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is it possible for Fox to run for president again? If he keeps this pure "gently caress Trump" message going maybe he would have a chance.

mexican presidents only get one six year term

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

FAUXTON posted:

She ain't getting my vote unless she hardens up and calls him a pissguzzling queen on broadcast television.

a facefucked pisspig is wot 'e is.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
donald "fuckman" trump

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FAUXTON posted:

yes we can? more like piss we decant lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

this but unironically
i unironically believe that if, right this moment, kamala harris tweeted "suck my dick" at the president of the united states, she would be guaranteed to win the 2020 democratic party nomination for president

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Orkin Mang posted:

this donald trump seems quite the character. me, im staying tuned. its all drama now but i think its leading up to some hot action!!!

i'm hoping there's a musical number

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mormonpartyboat posted:

donald "fuckman" trump

Yeah at 70 it's really hard to get away with just being called a fuckboy.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Admiral Ray posted:

a facefucked pisspig is wot 'e is.

wit amber waves o' piss fa hare.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

cams posted:

i unironically believe that if, right this moment, kamala harris tweeted "suck my dick" at the president of the united states, she would be guaranteed to win the 2020 democratic party nomination for president
:yeah:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Trig Discipline posted:

i'm hoping there's a musical number

do u think there will be a nuclear war? im thinking of stocking up on canned stuff and batteries for my nintendo

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I haven't listened to Stern in awhile but I'm enjoying this segment. I'm still kinda wondering if Trump will be the first president on his show but he's being refreshingly harsh (or letting Robin be harsh, anyway).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC_RtwAYrjI

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Nichael posted:

A lot of history buffs seem to be major assholes in my experience. Maybe it's confirmation bias.

That's because a lot of history buffs are like Wikipedia authors, where they talk very clinically about troop movements and supply chains and the belligerents are painted with very wide brushes wrt their motivations and ideologies. Discovering that Carlin is an obnoxious libertarian was disappointing because he always strives to tell individual stories about people and really try to encapsulate their triumphs and sufferings while not reducing them to single dimensions. Weirdly enough, this doesn't carry over. Does he have a strong editing team?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Trig Discipline posted:

:same:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7-BX4bWYvg

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fojar38 posted:

I did but yours is probably better

good

cams
Mar 28, 2003

you know what i should call up kamala harris' office and offer to be her social media manager

all my education and experience has lead me to this opportunity, to immediately reply to every donald trump with "eat poo poo you russian piss stain" from the twitter account of a sitting senator

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
are there any trump nude pics??

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

theflyingexecutive posted:

That's because a lot of history buffs are like Wikipedia authors, where they talk very clinically about troop movements and supply chains and the belligerents are painted with very wide brushes wrt their motivations and ideologies. Discovering that Carlin is an obnoxious libertarian was disappointing because he always strives to tell individual stories about people and really try to encapsulate their triumphs and sufferings while not reducing them to single dimensions. Weirdly enough, this doesn't carry over. Does he have a strong editing team?

Not really a libertarian though, he more does his own thing.

and lol like anyone wasnt chuckling at a trump presidency pre 11/9

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Nichael posted:

A lot of history buffs seem to be major assholes in my experience. Maybe it's confirmation bias.

Imo it's cause they have no idea of the misery the people they love to talk about felt. It feels kinda sterile

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

replace uncle sam with a big fat bloated trump who trips over the "wall"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Yasss kween
https://twitter.com/discomfiting/status/824257588032368640

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

yaay

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

NO loving WAY

actually that kind of looks like the same day as before, are you sure this is a different punch on a different day? video please? I think he's wearing the same suit and pepe pin so it's starting to look like it's the same day as the first punch.

It's 2017 so it doesn't have to be real to be true!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

:patriot:

yaaaaaaaaaaas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
So is everyone here in agreement that Preisdent Pence or Cruz would have been way better? I mean Cruz would have done most of the awful poo poo Trump is doing, but I trust him not to launch a nuke or hand the keys to the White House Over to the Kremlin.

• Locked thread