Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

oh thank gently caress the nazi got punched again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

The Nastier Nate posted:

So is everyone here in agreement that Preisdent Pence or Cruz would have been way better? I mean Cruz would have done most of the awful poo poo Trump is doing, but I trust him not to launch a nuke or hand the keys to the White House Over to the Kremlin.
"way better"

no

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHKjOl9ocR0

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Amateur history buffs are just guys who think war is cool and fixate on the poo poo that rich white men did. I have friends in the history department and I feel bad for them because it's constantly people being like "So, isn't WWII cool!?!?!" and one of the is studying the history of African-American medicine, so like the Tuskeegee experiments and people just get bored and want to talk about tanks and poo poo because history buffs are man-children.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Nastier Nate posted:

So is everyone here in agreement that Preisdent Pence or Cruz would have been way better? I mean Cruz would have done most of the awful poo poo Trump is doing, but I trust him not to launch a nuke or hand the keys to the White House Over to the Kremlin.

a) no

b) gently caress you

c) no

d) eat a dick moron

think I covered them all

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheDweck/status/824488882100002816

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Amateur history buffs are just guys who think war is cool and fixate on the poo poo that rich white men did. I have friends in the history department and I feel bad for them because it's constantly people being like "So, isn't WWII cool!?!?!" and one of the is studying the history of African-American medicine, so like the Tuskeegee experiments and people just get bored and want to talk about tanks and poo poo because history buffs are man-children.
the best part of academic discussion with manchildren is when wehrmacht-slobbering "history buffs" talk to engineers and engineer majors about german hardware and get summarily owned

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

im something of a student of world war 2 actually

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the best part of academic discussion with manchildren is when wehrmacht-slobbering "history buffs" talk to engineers and engineer majors about german hardware and get summarily owned

huh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

spencer has only got one ball
pepe has two but very small
milo has something similar
and cernovich has no balls at all

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

The Nastier Nate posted:

There's a theoretically possible scenario where you end up with Supreme Court Justice Ted Cruz and then Trump gets impeached and you have President Pence

Have fun chewing on that

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

The Nastier Nate posted:

Depends on how Trump handles the ACA repeal.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i think its funny that the guy got punched

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
It makes me happy that punching Richard Spencer has become a trend in post-Trump America.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

dear lord

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I hope we get to a point where that guy can't leave his house because everyone loves punching him so much.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

:kimchi:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

PostNouveau posted:

I hope we get to a point where that guy can't leave his house because everyone loves punching him so much.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i hope the next person who punches richard spencer has a set of keys sticking out from between every finger

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
There is a very dangerous glint in his eyes during that clip

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i kno that feel

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
except I know who my kantai waifu is :3:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

before now, people in alexandria va were just leaving anti-nazi signs around the corner of king and patrick streets to protest spencer renting some rooms above blüprint chocolatiers there as his "alt right headquarters"

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*pants* Hey guys just got done leaking some more exclusive poo poo from the white house over twitter.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

PostNouveau posted:

It's the latest sensation that's sweeping the nation.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'm genuinely gonna have to get into Woody Guthrie I think

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

ok, fine, i'll be the one to ask which boat you want to gently caress

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
those leaks are scary but also hilarious

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

holy poop

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

shimakaze-kun is the best one sorry

and not the lovely regular version, the -kun one

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Martin Random posted:

*pants* Hey guys just got done leaking some more exclusive poo poo from the white house over twitter.

Haha, I remember you posting "behind the scenes" whitehouse fanfic back in like 2004. good times. simpler times.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Why worry?

JEB!! can and will save us all!!!

Please clap Mothercuckers!!!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Lol just from the world of tanks thread you realize Krupp steel and nazi engineering amounted to piles of lovely steel welded together like piss and powered by weed whacker engines that didn't pass QA of the shiftiest of hardware manufacturers

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Martin Random posted:

:laffo:

Have you got that stuff archived anywhere? The stuff on Rumsfeld's control underwear was the best.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
what time did the "the world is a mess" quote happen I wanna read the reaction

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Martin Random posted:

Lol hell of a callback

How is your roommate???

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

The Nastier Nate posted:

We're already getting President Pence on top of President Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

logikv9 posted:

i'm going all in on satanism

• Locked thread