Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Ramadu posted:

isn't it dark for like 6 months out of the year up there? i saw a movie where vampires went to alaska cause of that so i just assume alaska is half draculas every year now

Draculas are easier to deal with than red hats though.

Ed balls agrees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I mean if we're going to melt the planet I kind of want to see it happen in real time.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ive worked up in yukon and let me tell you anyone thinking that its a good idea it isn't its dumb the people are all insane outside of the cities (and inside the cities) good people tho.

think of living up there like its a prison sentence

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Tonetta posted:

Airline memberships are like $50 and usually save anywhere between $100-$200 on their first use alone. You've spent at least $30 on these forums.

I realize that the journey is a difficult one, but it is obtainable. Unfortunately, it is the country we live inb& I don't see that changing in the near future. Consider setting up long term goals, if nothing else. It's better than trying to survive out there.

I cannot find these memberships that are cheap and save that much. If you could link one for delta, I'd be extremely appreciative because I try to visit my family every year and the tickets are really hard to save up for.

Scent of Worf posted:

Can't believe there's a guy in here having to explain why he shouldn't be starved to death even though he lives in a rural area lmao

I don't want you to starve to death candiv buddy

It amazes me how dems aren't attacking the GOP and blaming them for how destitute rural America is

they'd rather chant "death to rural america" instead

and don't worry, I made it out, but my brothers and a lot of my other family hasn't and I worry about them. thanks for your concern though :)

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

ive worked up in yukon and let me tell you anyone thinking that its a good idea it isn't its dumb the people are all insane outside of the cities (and inside the cities) good people tho.

Real talk.

I have no clue why it's not evident to most people.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

Show us how you survived the winter in your weird hut.

We'll all need these skills soon.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Scent of Worf posted:

Can't believe there's a guy in here having to explain why he shouldn't be starved to death even though he lives in a rural area lmao

I don't want you to starve to death candiv buddy

It amazes me how dems aren't attacking the GOP and blaming them for how destitute rural America is

He doesn't have to explain why he shouldn't starve to death. Nobody should, but i'm afraid if someone shoots themselves in the foot, they're going to bleed.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Bert Roberge posted:

Show us how you survived the winter in your weird hut.

We'll all need these skills soon.

yeah i honestly would love to see pictures of the balooganhaus because every story he told about it was funny and insane

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I have enough firewood I just am not sure if I have enough contempt for the rest of the world.

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot
What's really annoying is that every time I get the opportunity of a job, I work my rear end off to do well and impress the boss despite the crappy wages/no benefits/at-will contract, and then sooner or later the slow season comes along and the hours get cut below what I need to make rent (forcing me to quit and look for something else) or get laid off altogether like just happened to me a week or two ago.

Alternatively, I sometimes get fired because I'm reliant on public transport, and it's super lovely and unreliable around here. That's right, I don't even own a car that I could be homeless in Seattle in!

After several years of being a member of the precariat, the stuff Trump says starts to sound kind of promising...Like Obama sounded back when I still believed anything he said in 2008. Sorry if I'm screwing up your life because things were good for you before and they'll get worse under President Trump, but for me, I really had to gamble on supporting him. I can't go on living like this. Well, anyway time for me to apply for more jobs. Perhaps the God Emperor's presence will improve my chances.

Tonetta posted:

He doesn't have to explain why he shouldn't starve to death. Nobody should, but i'm afraid if someone shoots themselves in the foot, they're going to bleed.

what the hell does this mean??

Trumpenproletariat fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Jan 26, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
brown moses is why i don't post any external shots because holy gently caress you can doxx someone from the fuckin stars

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Baloogan posted:

brown moses is why i don't post any external shots because holy gently caress you can doxx someone from the fuckin stars

what's brown moses? is that a sex thing?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fidel Castronaut posted:

he was a D&D mod and was big in the Britain threads. Dunno what happened to him though

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

any predictions on what exciting new executive orders trump signs today

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Trumpenproletariat posted:

what the hell does this mean?

It means a lot of trump voters are going to die specifically because they voted for trump.

Condiv posted:

I cannot find these memberships that are cheap and save that much. If you could link one for delta, I'd be extremely appreciative because I try to visit my family every year and the tickets are really hard to save up for.

Is there more than Delta and AA at your local airport? Those companies are unreasonable as hell. Spirit & frontier offer the cheapest at ~50 & alaska has one for like 100 last I applied (it's been a bit).

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

:\

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Tonetta posted:

It means a lot of trump voters are going to die specifically because they voted for trump.

Is there more than Delta and AA at your local airport? Those companies are unreasonable as hell. Spirit & frontier offer the cheapest at ~50 & alaska has one for like 100 last I applied (it's been a bit).

it's an international flight, so i always end up with delta/AA or one of their international partners like airfrance, klm, etc.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/tulsigabbard/status/824378462374764544

HOPE = getting gassed by Assad and bombed by the Russians

This is a "democrat" btw

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Tonetta posted:

Spirit is horrible as it costs more in the end.

I did enjoy jet blue and I found dell to be acceptable.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

um he was an unemployed IT worker who developed ways to ID poo poo from photos and now works documenting the syrian civil war

they do poo poo like figure out the locations of ISIS videos and pics and teach courses on investigating stuff from photos

I fully believe that if i provided an exterior shot of balooganhaus its location would be found!!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Man with no experience or insight won't stop talking about topic.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Condiv posted:

he was a D&D mod and was big in the Britain threads. Dunno what happened to him though

he is currently a pundit who reports on the Middle East and has earned the ire of the Russian government for his reporting on their activities both there and in eastern Ukraine

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Scent of Worf posted:

[url][/url]

HOPE = getting gassed by Assad and bombed by the Russians

This is a "democrat" btw

It baffles me how easily people can pass off their orientalist/generalizing version of "what the Syrian people want" as fact

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Cubey posted:

Probably a cabinet member, with a side of why can't I executive order a supreme court justice

Condiv posted:

it's an international flight, so i always end up with delta/AA or one of their international partners like airfrance, klm, etc.

Ah, international is always expensive (unless you live in mexico) so yeah you're hosed. #capitalism

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

If you doxx yourself I'd send you some booze as a way to say I'm sorry for bein' so mean.

Maybe tell us all your P.O. Box.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Draw an artist's rendition of balloganhaus

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bert Roberge posted:

If you doxx yourself I'd send you some booze as a way to say I'm sorry for bein' so mean.

Maybe tell us all your P.O. Box.

id rather just be an anonymous fart upon the wind~~~~~~~--------

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Spirit is horrible as it costs more in the end

Spirit is pretty bad if you need to bring more than 1 bag yes. Spirit is like the bare bones "I only need this personal bag and don't mind middle seats" type of airline.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FabioClone posted:

Draw an artist's rendition of balloganhaus

Serf
May 5, 2011

yesterday was pretty lovely and im still in a lot of pain but richard spencer getting punched again makes everything a little better

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Cubey posted:

If there is a god

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
my apartment in vancouver is a shithole. just imagine a shithole.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm glad we're back to this after 8 years of cheney constructing elaborate scenarios where the only way to stop an orphanage bomb was to taze a foreigner's nuts

why do they have such a huge torture boner anyway, it literally solves nothing

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

That part in the middle.

Those are just opened jars of spagghetios?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

Urbanization is the wrong approach anyway. Ruralization is the only way. I'm relatively rural right now and I'm looking to increase my Rural Factor by at least a doz in the next decade.

you shouldn't gently caress your siblings man

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

I thought your job was in a shithole.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Baloogan posted:

I found your house, consider yourself doxxed

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Tonetta posted:

Spirit is pretty bad if you need to bring more than 1 bag yes. Spirit is like the bare bones "I only need this personal bag and don't mind middle seats" type of airline.

I see. That makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I like your dog, but your house makes me seasick.

• Locked thread