Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Richard Spencer got punched again lol
It's a good feeling, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Need footage asap

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Need footage asap

Or a link to a story so I don't have to google Richard Spencer.

I just saw the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists is going to release a new Doomsday Clock setting today (it might stay the same). We're currently one minute off of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

I honestly had no idea we were at 3 minutes to midnight already, I am a bad doomsday clock watcher. After looking it up apparently they pay attention to any doomsday scenario and global warming was the main motivation to move it down the last couple of times, so there's a good chance we match the old cold war record of 2 from 1953.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/babycommie666/status/824470856004833280/photo/1

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Hell yeah but that looks like the second punch from the day he was first punched

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
You're probably right since he looks like he's wearing the same clothes. Still owns

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I was pretty sad to see divisional threads go. Unless you were keeping up with N/V threads, stuff moved super quick. And if you wanted to talk about a topic, it was usually met with "lol we talked about this 200 posts ago." Gendo and MV were super strict about not wanting to isolate people, and I get that. But it made it impossible to keep up with.

I think the biggest posting menace to SAS now is the fact that the MLB thread is like 80% white noise posting about the Cubs. A lot of the regulars stopped posting there because it just became Cubscubscubs posting.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

You're probably right since he looks like he's wearing the same clothes. Still owns

Hell yeah it does

Punch
Every
Nazi
In
Sight

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

seiferguy posted:

I think the biggest posting menace to SAS now is the fact that the MLB thread is like 80% white noise posting about the Cubs. A lot of the regulars stopped posting there because it just became Cubscubscubs posting.

That's how it's always been in the MLB threads, except for the late part of last decade when it became Yankeeschat. I imagine that's pretty much how it is everywhere since most casual fans seem to be either Cubs, Yankees, or maybe Cardinals fans.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

I just saw the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists is going to release a new Doomsday Clock setting today (it might stay the same). We're currently one minute off of:

No one but me cares (I love dumb cold war things) but they set it at 2 and a half minutes, the first time they've ever used a half minute. Damned wimps, tell us we're all going to die already :argh:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Do they've have to... Reset the Clock?

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Remember gooncamp and also remember how fyad called the cops on one of them so people didn't bring drugs and they ended up smoking dreadlocks clipped from an attendee

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
People smoked matted goon hair

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

swickles posted:

Didn't you rage quit TFF for a while because people disagreed with you draft analysis.

I rage quit because TFF was a giant circle jerk echo chamber backed by a lovely mod that contributed to the dogpiling

Alaois posted:

He ragequits everything because people are constantly roasting his nuts for being stupid/wrong/racist about everything.

gently caress you Daltos, Krugs is not "in a dangerous ghetto"

Are you talking about Krugs in Newark? The ironbound is nice but you still have to drive through a dangerous ghetto to get there. Also I only quit once :(

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doltos posted:

I rage quit because TFF was a giant circle jerk echo chamber backed by a lovely mod that contributed to the dogpiling

Are you talking about Krugs in Newark? The ironbound is nice but you still have to drive through a dangerous ghetto to get there. Also I only quit once :(

If you consider Harrison a dangerous ghetto I don't wanna know where you come from :v:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Why Krugs though I don't ever remember talking about Krugs

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Is that a regional grocery store

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Doltos posted:

Despite the haters, i really enjoy your posts ans you should keep doing them.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
dank krugs

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BlindSite posted:

Ill also root for you in Civ 6 series, Daltos

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jan 27, 2017

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Bad Moon posted:

Do they've have to... Reset the Clock?

What happens with Daylight Savings Time? How has that not hosed us over and pushed it to almost 1am before?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Bad Moon posted:

Ill also root for you in Civ 6 series, Daltos

:D

BlindSite posted:

:D

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Just lol, if you're not rooting for the Falcons. Ok, cya.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Edelman or bust

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Hi TFF goons my sister is having incredibly loud sex in the next room how do I get her to stop because I have to be up in six hours.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Do everything in your power to make it super awkward?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Hi TFF goons my sister is having incredibly loud sex in the next room how do I get her to stop because I have to be up in six hours.

Yell NBA Jam quotes through the wall.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

get a recording of a crying baby and crank it up to max

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Sorry we'll stop

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Begin also making loud sexual noises.

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

don't mind me, I'm just out hunting.

Thermos H Christ posted:

People smoked matted goon hair

Whoah holy poo poo I was there for that. It was just as stupid as it sounds. I thought the cops were called because of the person who spent like $300 on fireworks and then later asked for reimbursement and we were all kind of "nope"

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Start singing Journey songs at the top of your lungs right outside the door.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

knock on their door and ask them to be quieter or listen to something using headphones, speakers. or AirPods. You could also keep saying "i am the hotlanta man" increasingly louder and never, ever stop

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:lol:

Such is life.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Orgasms aren't things you should want to share with your family.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I came into TFF after the divisional threads were eliminated but I assume during those years the AFCW threads were fans of other teams snickering at the Chiefs and especially Matt Cassel.

How far off am I?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Anals of History posted:

Orgasms aren't things you should want to share with your family.

That's what I keep telling my wife.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

hahaha what the gently caress

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
This ladyfriend doesn't like Madonna, idk what to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

This ladyfriend doesn't like Madonna, idk what to do.

Compliment her on her good taste?

• Locked thread