Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Boy - that senile old retard sure loves pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
The schedule for the GOP retreat in Philly got leaked and is up on scribd: https://www.scribd.com/document/337556416/Republican-Philadelphia-Retreat-Agenda-2017

Seems like standard pre-trump republican pontificating, no symposiums about the immigrant menace or workshops with ALLCAPS/misspelled titles, so I guess trump's involvement is pretty limited.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Baloogan posted:

lol so you say your for diversity and are against a retard being president shame on you

Trump should re-do that old "I sort glass, Its my job. Don't throw me away" commercial but instead of sorting glass he is the president. It is very historic.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sexual Lorax posted:

This is where the world finds out if the ol' Spicy Spokesman is good about using different passwords for different accounts.

Edit: :pray: :pray: :pray: All I want for late Christmas is for every horrible thing in his email to become public. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Patiently awaiting his next press conference where he cries about his bank accounts being wiped out

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how many different types of glass could there be.poo poo

Astroclassicist
Aug 21, 2015

Cannot wait for May to return to Britain having won New England back for the mother country :britain:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Deficit sounds bad tho

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fits my needs posted:

Deficit sounds bad tho

i just had a heart attack from this post. im in the er right now!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Shageletic posted:

MUSTARD ON HIS BURGER?!?!?!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

that seems like a cop out

"Look hans, ve gotta do something to get in on this tormp bad thing"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

lol so you say your for diversity and are against a retard being president shame on you

he is proof that you can be anything you want to be when you grow up, no matter how unqualified

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i assume theyre all german

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol Theresa may is showing up

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Apraxin posted:

The schedule for the GOP retreat in Philly got leaked and is up on scribd: https://www.scribd.com/document/337556416/Republican-Philadelphia-Retreat-Agenda-2017

Seems like standard pre-trump republican pontificating, no symposiums about the immigrant menace or workshops with ALLCAPS/misspelled titles, so I guess trump's involvement is pretty limited.

they should try to keep trump calm and happy w visits to the zoo and the please touch museum

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

fits my needs posted:

So what happens to all the non American looking people in America

The thing about the Arizona bill is that it had bumpkin sheriffs pulling over Americans for looking Hispanic. It's awesome and good that Trump is trying to make it federal law.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mormonpartyboat posted:

he is proof that you can be anything you want to be when you grow up, no matter how unqualified

im god

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Apraxin posted:

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

Checking the connection

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Squizzle posted:

they should try to keep trump calm and happy w visits to the zoo and the please touch museum

This is president trump's timeline, not president gingrich

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Tiffany Trump lied because she didn't want to vote for Donald Trump lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Squizzle posted:

All the guy really needs is a bag of chips and cable and INFOWARS

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

So from that symposium they seem mostly concerned with retaining power , cutting taxes, and repealing Obamacare

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

trump is officially more dangerous than the squid monster at the end of Watchmen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

the please touch museum just has a room where you try to guess the race of a mannequin based only on sticking your hand into a box and feeling their silicone-polypropylene pussies like a 2016-style perversion of one of those FEEL THIS FUR AND GUESS THE ANIMAL exhibits

it was built just for trump

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Shageletic posted:

The thing about the Arizona bill is that it had bumpkin sheriffs pulling over Americans for looking Hispanic. It's awesome and good that Trump is trying to make it federal law.

it's bullshit this new law isn't addressing the threat of Canadians blending in as long as they keep their idiot accents hidden

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Thom and the Heads posted:

trump is officially more dangerous than the squid monster at the end of Watchmen

what about the squid in lotr just before moria?? pretty dangerous. but after that gimlis like, forget that,and starts talking about how great moria is and hes walking on skeletons at the time? wtf

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

euphronius posted:

So from that symposium they seem mostly concerned with retaining power , cutting taxes, and repealing Obamacare

hosed up if true

no seriously it is

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IfM6HM2rRs

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

euphronius posted:

So, typical Republican poo poo. At least there isn't any superfascist poo poo on there yet.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

FizFashizzle posted:

the weirdest thing about the trump election fraud thing is the "dead people on the polls" argument

like i know it's there because obviously there are dead people on the polls because people die every year and when he does this horseshit investigation he can say "AHA I KNEW IT" and claim a victory

but do his supporters think like.....the undead are voting?

They believe whatever he tells them to believe. Trumpers aren't a very smart bunch

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Why don't any white looking Russians or other Europeans ever get pulled over to be checked? Is it like the illegal turning back of that German guy who obviously looked like someone who could vote?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I'm just surprised it wasn't nigg3rd1ck

e: oh poo poo I just revealed all of my passwords :ohdear:

e2: what if ed balls' password is ed balls???

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jan 26, 2017

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

mastershakeman posted:

it's bullshit this new law isn't addressing the threat of Canadians blending in as long as they keep their idiot accents hidden

The scent of gravy on fries and ever present hockey sticks are their only identifiable markers.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Lol if u think Trump could keep a big thing secret for 35 minutes without tweeting about it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

hosed up if true

no seriously it is

and guess what they believe letting trump do whatever he wants in areas other than cutting taxes and repealing obamacare is their key to retaining power

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Orkin Mang posted:

how many different types of glass could there be.poo poo

*cleaning floor with Tom Hanks*

Candy glass
Green glass
Safety glass
Plexiglass
Glasses glass
Bulletproof glass
Lighting hitting sand glass
Heart of glass
Glass cielings
Glassy eyes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

its as if no law can tether this human mustang

please, no ponytrump fan fiction here

Serf
May 5, 2011

the squid monster also united the united states and the soviet union :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

i want to kickstart a trip for barron to go to the city museum in st louis

• Locked thread