Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

Krampus was a pretty good kids' movie with some of the stuff you guys are saying

It's what pg-13 horror is supposed to be, instead of just an R movie but without violence or swearing, a kids' movie with some stank on it

It was great, when the last scene started I groaned because I thought it was going for a cliche ending but it loving delivered in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

WampaLord posted:

While it's possible Josh is cooler off camera, I find it unlikely.

He refers to himself as The Wizard for gently caress's sake. It would be like if I asked my real life friends to call me WampaLord.

Pretty much everyone in my life refers to me by the internet handle I invented when I was 13, yet I'm in a long term relationship with a real live girl.

Dreams could come true.
It could happen to you.
Play the West Virginia Lottery(tm).

Cubone posted:

Krampus was a pretty good kids' movie with some of the stuff you guys are saying

Still need to see this.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

MikeCrotch posted:

Protip, "Millenial" and all other generation tags were made up by old white men to sell books and shame people younger than them. Same poo poo has been going on for millenia.

Protip: Everything is made up. That's how things work.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Protip: Everything is made up. That's how things work.

loving deep poo poo maaaaan *bongrip*

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Baronjutter posted:

Last night I got a hankering to watch something "cyber punk" and after googling I realized other than blade runner there's nothing. I went so far as to download some critically acclaimed animes but got about 2 min in before I realized that anime is trash and no matter how awesome the cyberpunk setting or vistas it's still anime :(

Robocop

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
I love everything about Bladerunner except for most of the dialogue and acting.

Also I think, exactly like Star Wars, the music elevates the movie to something much higher than it would be otherwise.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
One Punch Man is actually fantastic. But it's basically an anime spoof of anime.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
blade runner is worth it for the mood, music, design, & rutger hauer crushing every scene he's in

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

One Punch Man is actually fantastic. But it's basically an anime spoof of anime.

All anime is bad and wrong.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Snatch Duster posted:

All movies is bad and wrong.

gently caress movies

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MrSlam posted:

gently caress movies

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i want a botw where the guys have to watch end of evangelion 3 times in a row with no context. it has to be a rich/jack/mike/jay episode or no deal.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
The only good abortion anime is my abortion anime.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

update your spreadsheets

Jay (only he voice) makes a surprise appearance at about one and a half hour in on the latest pre rectum stream!!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you watch pre rec you're a monumental marry

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
La La Land's Oscar buzz has me remembering Emma Stone's last big masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IE_B3VK1mQ

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

MrSlam posted:

gently caress moopies

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Movie 43 had some laughs in it. It was unfairly panned. Better than most Mike Myers and Adam Sandler films, anyway.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Waltzing Along posted:

Movie 43 had some laughs in it. It was unfairly panned. Better than most Mike Myers and Adam Sandler films, anyway.

Actually it was loving terrible and being better than a Sandler or Myers film isn't an achievement anymore.

gently caress MOOBYS

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

I think u mean this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Oh my sweet Jesus, the cringe! White people are awful.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
gently caress moonpies

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Waltzing Along posted:

Hey! So I married an axe murder is a fun movie. (I haven't watched it in years, nobody tell me it doesn't hold up, TIA).

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Don't see how you class Mike Myers with Adam Sandler. He only made one really bad one with the Love Guru then he had the decency to stop making movies.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Shinjobi posted:

Was any of this made up? Because he breaks at the 9/11 footage thing at the end which makes me think that at least was fake. So, without seeing this movie, what is true? Was the fat lady taco joke real?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Krinkle posted:

Was any of this made up? Because he breaks at the 9/11 footage thing at the end which makes me think that at least was fake. So, without seeing this movie, what is true? Was the fat lady taco joke real?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Krinkle posted:

Some is real, much is fake. The movie as a whole is bad. But some of the scenes are funny enough to justify watching the whole thing. It is very much SA style humor.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Schweinhund posted:

Don't see how you class Mike Myers with Adam Sandler. He only made one really bad one with the Love Guru then he had the decency to stop making movies.

Cat in the Hat is pretty terrible too I hear but to be fair I haven't seen it. Also it sounds like Meyers was a crazy diva during filming.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

My favorite Mike Meyers performance was the look on his face when Kanye said "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mylan posted:

My favorite Mike Meyers performance was the look on his face when Kanye said "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

lolllll ya that was some great comedic acting-not-acting

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Schweinhund posted:

The best way to look at Myers and Sandler is to stop watching either after Austin Powers. It wasn't a dramatic nosedive into poo poo movies after that, but the magic just disappeared after that point.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think "it's your HPV, I'm just carrying it" is a funny line.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5UH6EZXIM

more of this i guess.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Heeeey guuuys you should peractice your youtube voice to be more authentic. Please like comment and subscribe.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Hell yeah nerd crew

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

"It's like being dead for 90 minutes... but you're eating popcorn"

Rich Evans

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Rich breaking character over the Rey figure is the best thing I've ever seen.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
i want a bin of avengers hot dogs!!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Jay looks loving adorable in that video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Nothing says "I love you" like a black guy holding a gun.

• Locked thread